All Comments on 'Soccer-Mom: Orgy at Frat House'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 4 years ago
Awakened OR Stupid

There is a fair amount of difference between being sexually awakened and just being stupid.

She is just being stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Every youg guy Ive met, like these guys are too desperate. Massive turn off, its why I prefer older guys their more man less boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Dorothy certainly has a way with sex. Too bad we do not know just how many guys dumped a load of cum in her pussy. WHat about her ass? Did anyone take her ass too? Too bad we don't get the juicy details of what really happened. I would liked to have her pov as she struggles out of the frat house and has to find out how to get back to the hotel. Does she have cum leaking down her legs as she walks out of the frat house? How does she get back to the hotel? What is she going to tell her friends that she is pregnant and does not know who the father is? Naw, she will go on with her sex thrills and probably comes back to the frat house at least a couple more times.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why do you all think that a woman has a fantasy about a black cock? It seems to me its more you guys that think about it more than the women. Its your fantasy rather than theirs. Most white women I asked if they like dark meat or white meat they will tell you in a split second. ONLY WHITE. and don't start no racist shit. I know this because I am black.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous