Soccer-Mom: Orgy at Frat House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,778 Followers

"Chuck, darling. Let's go to your room so we can have some privacy. You know what I mean?" Chuck continues to unzip my dress as he strokes my throbbing pussy. He isn't listening to me. The zipper is all the way down to my waist and he is undoing my bra. He is pushing the shoulder of my dress and my bra strap down exposing my left breast for all to see. And now my other shoulder. My God, my tits are completely exposed!

Chuck whispers in my ear, "Mrs, Johnson, I have always wanted to feel and suck your tits since I was a young boy." He dips his head down and takes my right nipple deeply into his mouth and sucks. His tongue rolls over my nipple and a shot of pure pleasure shoots through me. He pleasures both breasts for several minutes with a look of ecstasy on his handsome face.

I look over at the pool table and the couple have stopped playing and are watching us. A few guys are standing around casually watching us too. The gamer nerds glance over but are too intent on their game to care. My cheeks are blushing red but the pure pleasure of Chuck suckling me while he stokes my pussy overcomes my modesty.

I look over at the sofa beside us and see the blonde licking the student's cockhead and stroking his shaft. My eyes drill into the sight of his cock and I get an instant huge urge to have a cock in my mouth. I reach down and feel the large lump in Chuck's jeans. I unzip them and reach in and reveal a beautiful circumcised penis. I would never tell him this but I have wanted to see this bad boy for the last few years. I start to lower my head.

Chuck says, "Stand up and take off that dress. You don't want to get cum stains on that nice fabric. I want to see you totally naked. And when you finish, turn around so my bros over there can get a good look at you."

I need that cock so I stand up and peel off my dress and turn and give the half a dozen young men a good look. I must admit it gave me a real charge to see them ogle my body. They give a big drunken cheer in appreciation. When I turn back, I see Chuck has stripped and is buck naked as well. Not to be outdone, the black young man on the other sofa is also in the buff.

Chuck has simply a beautiful athletic body that I just want to eat up. He must work out every day. There is not an ounce of fat on his toned body. If his body is great, his hard cock is a work of art. It is thick and at least eight inches long. He has shaved his entire lower body and balls.

He looks up and says, "Mrs. Johnson, get down on your knees and suck my cock. If you do a good job, I will fuck you until you have a screaming orgasm. Now get to work." That is not sounding like the polite boy I know but the truth of it is my mouth is watering to taste his cock.

He shifts his hips to the edge of the sofa and spreads his legs. I get down on my knees onto the oriental carpet and dive and start at the engorged cock-head and lick it all around. Looking up, I see his eyes wide open watching everything I do. I take the head into my mouth and grab the base with my right hand and stroke his staff while I slip the head in and out of my lips. He has a pleasant salty taste.

Chuck says very loudly for all to hear, "Lick my balls really good. Make them really wet." I dip lower and lick his wrinkled sack all over. I am embarrassed to hear a cheer come from the growing crowd behind me. I realize in this position they can see my cunny from behind. What would my mother ever think of her daughter doing this? But I have to admit that I am powerless to stop my craving for a cock to quell the heat in my girlie parts.

I hear the young blonde standing over me again talking to Chuck. "Chris asked me to ask you if it is okay if this MILF sucks his cock for a bit. He says he is getting real horny watching you two. He told me that I should suck your cock while she is doing him. He promises not to fuck her, just a blow job. You get to fuck her first." What does she mean "first"?

"Chuck replies, "Sure, good idea." He looks down at me, "You heard the girl. Go and suck Chris's big black dick and then I will fuck you until you cum." He holds the tiny girl's hand and gives a thumb's up to Chris. She stays to service him.

I go over and kneel before the handsome black student. He smiles down at me and sits back with his arms across the back of the sofa with a big satisfied grin on his face. I look at his huge black weapon. It is glistening jet black, still wet with saliva from the blonde student's tongue.

He says, "I always wanted a white MILF to suck my cock. I worked for a summer at a tennis resort and just jerked off every night thinking about you stuck up white bitches. Now, suck my Johnson, MILF and do a good job."

I grab his staff with both hands and there is still a lot of penis above my fist. It feels like velvet over granite. My God, this is a lethal weapon. I run my tongue around the engorged head and then stretch my lips as far as possible and just barely manage to get the cock-head into my mouth. My jaws are held open to the max and I feel my lips might split open at any moment.

Chris shouts out, "Hey, guys. This is the first woman that has been able to get my cock in her mouth. Whew, these MILFs know how to suck a dick." I hear a few cheers from the gallery. I see some lights flash on the wall behind the sofa. I hope they aren't taking any cell phone photos of us. I can feel him seize the sides of my head and push me down onto his manhood until it hits the back of my throat. He jerked my head back up and then down several times. He gets too rough and soon he pushes so deep in my throat that I am gagging and can't breathe. He must have seen my eyes bugging out since he pulls out and I am gasping for air.

Chuck thinks, "I never in a zillion years would have guessed I would be seeing Mrs. Johnson sucking a cock, let alone a huge black one. This vision will be etched in my brain for life. And Fred, just took a couple of good cell phone photos that will be great blackmailing tools in the future whenever I want a booty call back in the hood. Life is good."

Chris apologizes for almost smothering me. "Guess I got a bit rambunctious there lady. Never have been able to get my cock into a woman's mouth before. It's killer. Thanks. Now, go back to Chuck. I need to fuck my new lady."

I back away from the huge cock and go back to Chuck. As I pass the blonde student I whisper, "Good luck with that monster cock, girl. Just relax as much as possible and hang on."

Chuck sits me down on our sofa and kneels in front of me. He pulls my bottom over the edge of the sofa and I spread my legs, he looks down and admires my womanhood.

"What a nice pussy you have Mrs. Johnson. I always wondered what your cunt would taste like and here I am, lucky me, getting to try it." With that he dives in and licks me vigorously. He makes up for his amateur technique with his enthusiasm and soon I am close to an orgasm.

Chuck thinks, "I always go down on the wenches in these orgy scenes. It's good advertising. Girls won't go near you nowadays unless you get an A in cunnilingus. Yum, Mrs. Johnson tastes a lot more punky that the teens I normally go out with but then again I love a good Camembert cheese. Wow, she is grabbing my ears and pushing my face into her pussy. What a horny slut. I just want her to be at the edge of cumming before I stop. I want her to beg for a fuck."

I am in heaven as he licks my cunny. Occasionally, I open my eyes and I see that the crowd watching us is getting larger. Since my coming out at the sex club, I have become a real exhibitionist and I find it's extremely horny to have people watching me having sex. What harm is there in that? Sex is only natural and good. Hmmmmm. I need a stiff cock and I need one NOW.

All of a sudden, the crowd parts and a silence goes over the viewers. I hear Chuck, "Oh fuck no, it's Aaron." A small young looking geek with big glasses steps through as if he owns the place and walks to a spot between the sofas we lovers are on.

Chuck gets up and sits beside me and whispers in my ear, "That's Aaron. He's the smartest kid in this university. We let him join our fraternity because he helps us jocks by writing assignments and cheat notes for the exams. What he wants in return is to have sex whenever he wants with our women. Sorry but that's the deal. We tried to get him to accept cash but no way. This is the only way he can get sex with a girl. Your in luck though, he usually chooses blonde cheerleader types like the other girl. But if he picks you ......well....."

He doesn't finish but I get the picture. I cross my legs to hide my sex and whisper in his ear, "How old is he? He looks like he is twelve."

Chuck replies, "No he's eighteen, guaranteed. He was fifteen in his freshman year and he has been here three years. That horn dog has had more sex that any of us."

The kid stands there and looks me over thoroughly and then stares at the other girl for a while. Then he puts his hand to his chin and looks up in serious contemplation. There is murmuring in the crowd and I think I can even hear a few bets being made.

The squirt turns to us, points at me and shouts, "I want the old one with the nice big tits."

Oh my heavens, is this really happening? That kid looks younger than my son.

Chuck taps me on my bare shoulder and passes me a joint to smoke. I take a deep drag of the fatty and hold it in my lungs as he whispers in my ear, "Just humour him, please. He takes about two seconds to cum. He's like one of those premature ejaculation guys. Don't let me down baby."

The marijuana washes over my pleasure centers in my brain and clouds my logical parts. Should I or shouldn't I......? What the fuck, in for a penny, in for a pound. I lift my arms to welcome the little guy and he walks towards me with a big smile on his face. Chuck mutters something about going to take a piss, pulls on his jeans and exits. He can satisfy the burning desire in my crotch after the kid tickles my fancy.

The boy marches up and sticks out his hand to shake and says, "Hello, my name is Aaron. Nice to meet you." We shake with me a bit stunned. He continues, "And what is your name, madam?"

I am taken back by the strange formality given the situation but reply on automatic, "My name is Dorothy. Nice to meet you, too." We shake hands again like all is normal. I feel like I'm in a weird episode of the Twilight Zone or something.

"Dorothy, you remind me so much of my high school math teacher. That is why I chose you. She had a nice figure like you and even wore her hair in a similar style. Don't worry, she was very pretty. So this is a compliment. If I must say so, I had an incredible crush on her for the whole school year and fantasized about copulating with her. Tonight, I feel it's almost like I am getting to fulfill my dreams. Can I call you Miss Baker when we are intimate?"

"Sure kid, whatever you like." He is so polite it is unnerving.

Aaron smiles at me with his big glasses covering a large area of his face, kicks off his loafers and starts to undo his belt. I lean towards him and unbutton his shirt. It feels like I am undressing a young boy before he goes to bed, not a young man that is going to fuck me. He strips down to his underwear. He has thin arms and a small chest with not even a hint of hair anywhere. He might weigh a hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet. He sits down beside me. His head only comes up to my shoulder. He hugs my waist and mashes his face into my naked right breast.

He purrs in a low voice, "Oh Miss Baker, I have always wanted to kiss your incredible breasts." He kisses all over my breast with real gusto. "Miss Baker, they are even more wonderful that I could have dreamed. Yummy, Yummy." He nuzzles it and reaches over and squeezes the other one. I must admit that it feels good when he suckles on my hard nipple. I can see there is a small tent growing in the front of his underwear. Best to get the show moving so I reach into his jockeys and cup his small ball-sack.

"Oh Miss Baker, you are so sexy. Let me show you my penis. I used to feel it at the back of the classroom when you were teaching us math." Aaron stands up on the sofa beside me. His waist is at my eye level. He drops his underwear to his ankles and shows me his small hard penis that has a few wispy hairs near the base. "Miss Baker, could you do me the honor of performing oral sex on my penis. I would really appreciate it."

Of course, I move my lips to his dick and engulf it easily in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the tiny head and bob my head up and down to give him maximum pleasure. It would be super if he got off quickly so I can be with Chuck sooner. I feel the boy grab my head and hold it still while he thrusts his erection into my mouth.

"Ya baby, that feels fucking great. Suck my cock you slut teacher."

Wow, Aaron's voice is deeper and he is changing his attitude. Where is the polite nerd? Hey, his pubic bone is bumping hard against my nose. That's getting a bit rough.

"Get on your back, bitch," he orders.

He pushes me back onto the sofa and pulls my legs up and kneels between them looking down at me. He takes his index finger and slowly pushes the bridge of his glasses to center them and barks, "Miss Fucking Cock-tease Baker. I am going to fuck your pussy until I cum. This will make up for all the tight skirts you used to wear and wiggle your ass to make me horny. You knew what the fuck you were doing to me, you bitch. Now spread those fucking legs." He is getting a bit scary. I open my legs and he virtually leaps onto me and expertly hits my vaginal opening with his cock on the first thrust and buries it as deep as possible. This obviously is not his first rodeo. He is thrusting in a complete frenzy. The friction on my clitoris is incredible and soon I cannot help myself. My body is giving in and my hips are bucking to meet his thrusts and I grab his small ass-cheeks and grind my pussy into his tiny dick. He is grunting and shouting obscenities at me but I am too caught up in my own lust to hear. I am almost at an orgasm when he pulls out of my love canal and goes back on his knees.

I scream, "Oh, no don't stop. I'm almost there. Oh no."

He scrambles up and sits on my chest just below my breasts, jerks his cock in a frenzy and shouts, "I'm going to cum all over your fucking math teacher tits." An amazing big stream of white spunk spews from the head of his penis onto my breasts and a bit even shoots onto my mouth and chin. He takes his index finger and swirls it in a puddle of semen and puts it to my lips and forces it into my mouth. "That's right you math teacher bitch, taste my fucking cum and never forget it." I suck his finger and tongue it within my mouth. It has a yummy salty taste.

He wastes no time with formalities and jumps off me and grabs his clothes. The crowd breaks out in a huge cheer. He bows to them and shouts, "As Shakespeare said, all the world is a stage and we are merely actors. What you just witnessed is how one fulfills a long cherished fantasy. I bid you adieu fellow actors. Exit stage right." And he walks bare-assed with an armful of clothes quickly through the crowd and out of the room. What a smug ham!

Luckily, Chuck left his T-shirt on the floor beside the sofa. I use it to wipe the semen off my chest and face. He must have clean ones up in his room. I have a feeling of self-consciousness as I sit there nude, waiting for Chuck. I pick up my dress from the floor and pull it like a blanket over my body. I fear Chuck might be disappointed with me if I get dressed. I peek over at the boys in the crowd that are standing back of an invisible line about fifteen feet from the two sofas. My lord, what must they think of me? A mature, upper class mother being used as a sex object. Maybe I should get dressed and leave before I make more of a fool of myself.

I hear some moans coming from my left and look over at the black student, Chris, and his cute blonde girlfriend. They are kissing passionately and he is stroking her pussy. She is getting extremely turned on and is humping his hand as it glides over her wet cunny. His cock is incredibly hard and is pointed straight up at the ceiling. It's hard for me to take my eyes off of it. I can't wait to see that huge staff enter her pussy. I can only imagine that she will die of pleasure. My pussy is gushing with love juice as I watch their foreplay. I need to play with my girlie parts under this dress. I don't think those guys can see me fingering myself. That feels soooo very, very good. MMMMM. Ahhh yes, very goooood. He is looking over at me, looking at his cock. He winked at me and strokes his prize possession. Oh you conceited bastard. You beautiful, wondrous bastard. I would love to touch that ebony wand again. What is this? He is crooking his finger to get me to come over. Oh hell, sure why not.

I walk over hugging my dress around me.

He looks up and says, "Lose the dress baby. I want to see all of you. It's too late for modesty."

I drop the dress to the ground and sit beside them.

Chris cups my breast and rolls my nipple in his fingers. I reach over and hold his cock midway on its length. It feels as wondrous as I remembered it.

"I just love your tits, woman. Now, Stacey and I need your help, especially Stacey. You see I am going to put her on her back and drive my cock into her tight pussy. As you can imagine, that will be a very tight fit. We need a lot and I mean a LOT of lubrication. That's where you come in. If you want to help Stacey, first you can go down on her and lick her cunny until it is super wet. Then you can quickly get up and lick the top half of my cock until it too is as wet as you can get it. Then you can hold my dick so that the tip is snug in the entrance to her vagina. I will do the rest from there.

"But, I have never done oral sex with a woman."

"It's easy. I do it all the time. And it's likely the difference between Stacey having a great fuck or getting her pussy ripped open. So, what do you say?"

"Well, okay to help you guys out," I replied a bit reluctantly.

Stacey has been listening to all this and when I go down on my knees on the floor in front of her, she opens her legs as far as they will go. I see her girlie parts and dive my lips to her cleanly shaven gaping cunt lips and vagina. I work as much spit as I can into my mouth and with a rolled up tongue, deposit it directly into her love canal. Stacey moans in pleasure as my tongue slides along her sensitive areas. She tastes and smells delicious, like raw sex. I know that her clitoris will be super sensitive so I swirl my tongue around the hard nub. She moans even louder. I am beginning to like this. I collect saliva in my mouth again and deposit it as deep in her vagina as possible. Mission accomplished, I come up and lick completely around the engorged head of Chris's member and halfway down as instructed.

Chris' strong hands grab Stacey's legs and swing her around and onto her back. He kneels between her legs and lifts her calves straight up in the air. As instructed, I grab his cock just below the head and he leans forward. I place it at the entrance of her vagina. Oh my God, I think. This is the moment of truth. I look at Stacey and I can see a look of lust mixed with panic in her eyes. Then I watch the amazing sight of huge black cock slowly impaling the coed. Her throat makes a singing sound that goes from an alto low note and gradually goes to a soprano as the weapon goes inward. He goes as deep as physically possible with a lot of penis to spare and then withdraws and plunges back in again.

Stacey screams, "Oh yes sweet mother, yes, yes. Oh that is so so, SO good." She is convulsing in orgasms within a dozen strokes while desperately gripping his butt with both hands.

I lick my lips, thinking how great it would be to have that big black cock buried in my center. I also look over at the boys who are watching the action. A number of them look very delicious as well. If Chuck doesn't return, what harm would it do to invite one of them over to "talk about tea in China" as my mother used to say. I spread my knees a dozen inches or so and I can see there eyes drill into my crotch. It turns me on to see their hungry eyes stare and their Adam's Apples go up and down as they gulp nervously in sexual tension. Ahhh, I like the way they lick their lips and adjust their cocks in their jeans. I am rocking their world. We mature ladies can still stir a young man's libido. I can feel my pussy starting to throb, instinctively readying itself for pleasure. My mind is racing on how to quell the flame.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,778 Followers