Soccer-Mom: Orgy at Frat House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

Oh good, here comes Chuck with his bare, manly chest and six pack abs. I can't wait to run my hands over his toned body. He is barefoot and wearing only his tight jeans. I rise and we stand together and he kisses my neck and reaches down and takes a cheek of my ass in each of his hands. I am consumed with lust. I undo his pants frantically and unzip the fly. He is not wearing underwear. I squat in front of him and peel the tight denim material down his strong legs. His hard erection pops up when it is released. Chuck bends down and grabs my dress from the floor, then sweeps me off my feet and carries me easily in his arms in the direction of the exit beyond the pool table.

He looks down, "Well Mrs. Johnson. Do you want to be well and fully fucked?"

"Ya, baby. Please. Yes, let's fuck. Anything you want. Let's go." I think we are going to his room but no. He stops by the pool table and shouts "Get those billiard balls off the table and spread this dress over the cloth. We are going to fuck here and I don't want cum stains on our fine pool table cloth. Many hands of his frat brothers and friends make sure all of the directions are done in a jiffy and I am laid on the table. I have a flash of horror thinking that all these students are going to see me having sex with a boy almost half my age. They are standing three deep around us. But that is quickly forgotten when Chuck, gloriously naked, mounts the table and kneels between my legs and pulls my legs over his shoulders and runs the length of his substantial cock, up and down my wet slit. I moan loudly and reach up and grab his ass-cheeks and pull frantically to urge him on. I need a cock in me and I need it NOW.

Chuck falls onto me but mostly supported by his elbows and knees. His first hard thrust causes our pubic bones to collide with a dull thud I can feel from my toes to my head. My pussy is so wet that even his oversized manhood slips in easily like a giant cruise ship into dock. I urge him on, "Oh baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard." He does and his hips slam forward over and over.

The crowd takes up a chat with every thrust. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

I hang on as Chuck pounds my pussy and I am nearing what I know will be a mind-blowing orgasm.

Then he stops! WHAT THE FUCK? I scream, "No, baby, don't stop!" But he leans back onto his heels and signals me to get up into doggy position. I frantically comply and plant my face into the table to give him full access to my cunny. He wastes no time in mounting me. He slams his cock so deep that I can feel his balls bounce off my pussy. I am in heaven. The chant with each thrust starts up again but much louder.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK,FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

I feel a number of hands on both sides of the table fondling my breasts. I should feel offended but it just turns me on even more. Chuck starts slapping my ass in rhythm to the chants. The erotic sting on my buttocks pushes me over the edge into the cosmic oblivion of a soul exploding orgasm. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. OH yes. AHHHHHHHHHHH. Yes, YES, YES. My head shoots up from the table and as each wave of ecstasy racks my body, I whip my head and hair in a giant circle. After what seems like an eternity of pure pleasure, my forehead slowly returns to the table and I am panting and totally satisfied.

I have been so busy in my own world that I don't know what's happening with Chuck. I can feel semen dripping from my vagina and down my thigh but he is not behind me. Then I hear a new voice, "Okay, my fine MILF, it's my turn." A new, smaller cock enters me. Oh no, its someone new! I am the center of a gangbang!

I start to panic and then my pussy starts feeling wonderful again. My brain is confused. My logical brain says this is a terrible thing but my body is responding on stronger, ancient, primal instincts. Even through the shame, I hear my voice say, "Yes, FUCK ME." I back up on his cock and meet every thrust until I reach another sweet orgasm.

Then everything is a blur of sex and chanting and alcohol and sex and marijuana and sex.

I wake up alone on the sofa, totally nude. My head is exploding with the biggest hangover of my life. I sit up and massage my temples to relieve the pain. Oh my god, what happened last night? Then it all slowly comes back to me. I can't believe I did all that as the scenes roll through my brain. I realize I am sitting in a pool of semen that must have leaked from my vagina. I see a number of hicky marks on my breasts. Those I can hide from people's eyes. I spread my legs and look down at my womanhood and it is quite pink all over but seems intact. No permanent damage. Jesus, I wonder how many of those students fucked me? What was I thinking? No, I say to myself, YOU weren't thinking. Your pussy was doing all the thinking.

I look over at the clock on the wall. It is 9:30, hopefully in the morning. Billy and Frank will be heading out to the soccer game. Hey that's good! That allows me to sneak back to the hotel, get cleaned up and then meet them at the game. I'll just tell Frank that I got a bit tipsy and stayed in one of the empty dorm rooms. He doesn't need to know a thing.

Up in his room, Chris is watching his cute blonde licking his big black cock and thinking about going to Chuck's hometown and blackmailing the MILF with photos from last night into some down and dirty sex. He could have fucked her last night but doesn't like sloppy seconds or as the night went on, sloppy dozens. Then he thinks, "Hell, why do I need blackmail? She's so turned on by me that she'll jump at the chance to fuck this black male." He smiles to himself at his wit.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers