All Comments on 'Soccer Mom Slave'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MunchDKMunchDKalmost 6 years ago
Oh my God.

I loved it.

orflash64orflash64almost 6 years ago
Great story Joe

Loved the Soccer Mom Slave. A good role reversal story and a she had it coming story. I hope the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I enjoyed her thoughts on why she was going through this in the first place as well as the experimental collar that shocks her for talking but allows her to make any sort of animalistic noise she desires.

I recall seeing a general idea on SS4 that was similar and I am glad to see not only a new slave story from Joe Doe but this idea.

I don't know if you will continue this as it's not labeled as a Part One but when I first saw the idea my hope was that she would end up calling her son to get her out of whatever trouble her situation put her in. The old friend having no ill will towards his friend and maybe realizing what a huge favor he would owe him in the future would contact the son whether his mother requested it or not. The two might scheme to trick her into thinking she was enslaved already when she was collared and the best way out of the situation was to have him take posession of her and take her to his college campus to "look after her" while she takes care of him while he is away from home for the first time. I had the thought that maybe he was either already in a slave trainer program or in order to have your own slave while living in student housing you had to be in the slave trainer program. As a result he could have "no choice" but to take her along and use her to pass his classes as they of course require the students to have their own untrained slave to work with during the course of the program. Being grateful and wanting the best for her son may lead to her being fairly willing initially, then more reluctant as she realizes the sort of things she will have to demonstrate with him for his coursework. As her reluctance appears the real training begins. They probably cooked up a story to tell the father about why she picked up and went to join their son at college.

Something I never see addressed in slave stories is a cutoff point where the slave is released. It makes sense to me that you woudn't keep a slave beyond a certain point age-wise, at which point they would be released back into the world. They would probably have a sort of half-way program like with released convicts to help them reintegrate back into society as they may have been enslaved right out of highschool and be lacking in experience making their own way in the world. Of course somewhat like with released convicts, many released slaves would find themselves falling into old habits of serving others in some fashion. They would have plenty of experience in that at least.

Anyways, I say again, I loved it! Always looking forward to your next story

dtrelsky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it cumming!

Jamal will be Sarah's master as he trains her in the art of pleasing a black Adonis. He will take a discreet pic to send to his Mom with a text asking her if she remembers her .she remembers her as a.pretentious bitch with such a false smile conveying fake sincerity. He gives her to his Mom as a birthday gift and Sarah gets directions to visit her house in the slums.

She arrives there and sees Jamal there. He makes her undress and put on the black collar before draping her over a chair with ass high and he gives a mischievous fly swatter to exact reddening discipline on ass as she makes tearfully apologies for ignoring the black players and parents at the game. Then Jamal proudly displays his manhood to a smiling Mom Q00by giving Sarah the fucking as he breeds her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
At last !

At Last Joe ! A new story . but, how about finishing off the Slave Yoga series ? you know it makes sense !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice to see you back

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good story

for a short story its pretty good. Whether or not he calls or tells her family must be driving her crazy. It doesn't really have to end here though. At this point he could present any paperwork for her *Sign. She would Believe she's signed herself into anything (Believable) from there and not being able to speak, hold back it could go quite a ways further. Shouldn't end badly though; it doesn't seem like that kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
addictive plot & scenes

... only a few hiccups but many nice & playfully erotic ideas. Please, publish a sequel - at the soonest ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was great

It took me a while to catch on, but the 'alternative universe' thing works here. Thanks, hon

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 5 years ago
Awesome

This was a great story ! Hoping there's more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Really Her Pleasure

Author,

You are writing and that’s great. The thing about this story - which starts out sexy with Her and us knowing she will & must succumb to his authority - is something happens. The way in which he gets her to obey becomes meaner (not more erotic) each time he jolts her. Then her fear of it becomes a bit nasty, coupled with the stereotypical racial slurs her “white girl tities” & “he just kept spurting to him the collar works fine” When he enters her (without any real sense of her shame or pleasure) what we are left with seems a kind of misogynistic almost a male masturbation fantasy. Making her, incidental. Since she’s left out. I make up the very same scenario (less the shock) hypnotize/tranquilize or give pain but give us her dread and erotic who hah might work very well! I commend your effort keep writing!!

leeleouxleeleouxover 5 years ago
Slave

He must take her to black bar naked for the grading. Make have baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the breeding!

I love that your recent stories all have breeding built in - how did she feel getting inseminated with a black baby when her belved hubby is unable to breed her? Now everyone wil know she fucks black when the bastard pops out of her!

Please expand on this in all your future writings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ended too soon

Would like to know what happens with her, what her grade is, or if she is just committed to the slave life since the collar is on, too many unanswered questions.

Keep writing, would love more, or a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breeding and humiliating Sar

Be nice if Jamal started calling her by her first name instead of being so formal to a racist white bitch with such fakery emblazoned across her face. The shocks applied to her shock her into submission as she submissively lets him fondle her tits and finger her wet pussy before fucking her. Be even better when he calls his black colleague and girlfriend Sondra to come out to meet Sara as she is being fucked with legs held high on stirrups. She comes on time just as Sara's cunt is being filled the brim. He repeats snippets of stories based on allegations she humiliated Jamal.in front of other soccer moms as Sondra shows her gleaming teeth to twist the bitch's white titters by the nipples to the shock cutting her screams. Then starts sucking and biting each nipple before turning her over on all fours for a resounding spanking with shocker turned off for her to tearfully apologize to Jamal before he finished ass hard and breeds pussy to brim. Then Sarah is boxed away and sent away to be sold to black lesbians for domestication into bisexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good first ch ... but ending on an open cliff hanger

This definitely deserves a sequel. The ending is only a chapter intermediate climax. The tension between two possible scenarios is unresolved:

_ J. just exploiting an opportunity and toying with her - playing to her slave girl fantasy and let her go home graded, humiliated, likely pregnant but free - and

_ a turn to a dark abuse fantasy with real enslavement following - may be Jamal keeping her himself or shopping her to a brothel or a friend where he gets to use her again later

Or do You just want to tease us unimaginative readers? Surprise us, please.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 4 years ago
More please!

We all lusted after our friends moms in elementary school.... the more you expand this the better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
white wife

all our sons friends always checked out my body when he was a freshman in high school. then one friday night my husband and I came home a little drunk and my husband helped all the boys fuck me like i was a slut/slave. I was so humiliated and pissed off at all of them but I have learned to love being the fuck pig in our house.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Take Care Whom You Offend

Imperviously, Sara, in the shop for shave grading allows Jamal to attach a shock collar after she repeatedly speaks to Jamal in a condescending and offencive manner in racially charged language. Is she in for the shock of her life.

Racial friction often crops up in Joe Doe's stories. In Slave Grading, the issue is broached with great gentility and sympathy for a person in Jamal's position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another unfinished story, that has so many possibilities for chapter 2..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with most of the above comments. Joe I love your work but am constantly frustrated by all the incomplete series or short stories. I understand the cliffhanger aspect of your stories but it is getting old. I guess I will continue to read your stories and expect to be frustrated until I find a writer that can "finish the damn story".

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 2 years ago

Oh! Hell! That was so good, but of couse I would write it differently. Just different styles which is a good thing. Your style is natural, breezy, flowing well and to the point. I'm working through your stories liking every one, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, after Jamal spurted inside of Sara, he dials down the collar. Sara immediately feels remorse for what happened. Unfortunately for her, the punishment side went up. Eventually Sara is knocked unconscious. When she wakes up she is naked in her car on the side of the road. A certificate is beside her with her slave grade. Was she a prime slut or just a common slut. Her pussy is dripping cum, her nipples red and raw, and her ass is sore. Jamal contacts her later and blackmails her. She meets him and some buddies in a hotel room. Later the are guys coming to her home and staying overnight. She goes with him to a black frat party for a weekend. All the time she wears the shock collar as she is trained to being a slave. Too bad there are no sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The racism was a bit too over the top for me. But the basis was solid. Maybe play up the soccer mom even more, describing what and how. Love to see sequels. How did the rest go? Maybe she was graded poorly as she had been wet/used or lesser. Maybe her stuff is lost and she is mixed with a slave due to the collar and sent off. Or the Kamal story continued with follow ups. A lot of potential here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous