All Comments on 'Soccer Moms Need Lesbian Love Too'

by akiss2desire

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another closet lesbian who cares NOTHING

for her partner. HOW disrespectful can you get. YOU claim to be BI isn't that the fashion these days? Well do youself and you children and your husband and go full time lesbian you care nothing for your husband let him loose to find someone who won't cheat on him, I don't care who or what you are cheating on him with you are a cheat and have no bussiness being married.

And for you information the story was about as erotic as watching paint dry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tasting yet another

wow what a fasnating story. soccer moms need lesbian love too. very erotic love this story. from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Wish People Like You Would REALIZE...

...that being an undereducated blogger DOES NOT make you a writer! Hell, it doesn't even make you smarter than the average trash collector.

This PATHETIC EXCUSE for a story is filled with poor, poor grammar, ridiculous misspellings, and some of the worst composing of thoughts EVER posted on Literotica.

Stick to your blog, and leave us the hell alone!

michael9967michael9967over 15 years ago
excellent

can't believe the negative comments on here, thought it was great. keep it up!

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 15 years ago
Very Interesting ...

... how once again those who flame are seldom equiped with the courage to log on. Can they? I'd appreciate it if Literotica only allowed comments from those who log on. What I liked is your courage to use fragmented dialogue. Stream of consciousness has its place in our literature but is seldom to be seen here. Instead authors go all to often in the other direction.

Keep it up (to coin a phrase)!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!

I get so erect watching paint dry, when it's presented like this. What sort of a wanker gives only negative feedback [first comment]? You don't have to like everything, but the least you can do is appreciate people's efforts to entertain you. If you think you can do better - well, do so. That's a challenge that I fancy you will not dare to take up. Thank you,akiss - it's fun reading stuff other people offer us. Keep at it, and ignore totally negative flames from envious 'couldn't do it myself' whingers. Freddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To Freddy

I do have stories on this site thank you. not that it's any of YOUR bussiness

reinvestorreinvestorabout 14 years ago
I liked this story

I found this story to be very interesting and entertaining. Yes, there were spelling and grammatical errors, but the storyline was good. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent!

Make this a series of lesbian discoveries, seductions, parties, swapping, etc. Great start to a very successful story.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
Bi or lesbo

doesn't matter cant cheat it, its not even human its Bi or lesbo, not even remotely a female in a marriage,hahahaha look at them pretending they have meaning and souls awwwwww.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

Tell us more please.

5🌟's

kbone1kbone17 months ago

repoire is a word that i think is rapport. Another great story!

kbone1kbone17 months ago

idol (I believe you meant IDLE), idol is an image or other material object representing a deity to which religious worship is addressed. IDLE is to pass time doing nothing. OR to move, loiter, or saunter aimlessly:

kbone1kbone17 months ago

Another GREAT Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous