Soccer Moms Need Lesbian Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sounded a fake perturbed," how come you never told me any of this before?"

" I don't know...you were married I guess...I didn't think I could...I'm not open about this to anyone at all..."

"Gawd girl...I used to get wet when you'd talk about giving blowjobs ...you don't want to know where my fingers are going when we're done talking ."

Feelings came rushing forth ...wow...she was mine for the taking. I felt like I was getting good at this lesbian seduction thing. Always so afraid of this since my high school friend rejected me, and here I was on the verge of a winning streak. I contemplated saying that her fingers didn't have to wait , or that mine were doing the same thing, but things just flow sometimes, and the perfect thing to say came right out of my mouth. "Well, if I might wanna come over there this afternoon, I wouldn't want you to start without me."

She drew her words out slowly ..."ohhhhhh myyyyy gawd."

"Im sorry," I retreated.

"I ...just...never....thought I'd be ...like...I mean...I told you...that ...it's just....nobody ever ...and...you're just ..shit..I can't even talk."

I went from confidence to experiencing some doubt, and my fight or flight instinct called upon me to spew forth a monologue that was built upon the sexual frustation of the previous few days of fantasizing of her and preying upon her in the phone call, as well as the frustration of my lifetime of hushing my true lesbian voice.

"Faye, I mean...What the fuck ..so what ...I am far from the sweet little church lady you or anyone else may think I am sometimes, but I really ....girl, I really don't want to talk about the girl I'm screwing, don't necessarily want to talk about women I slept with before her cause damnit ..I wanted to tell you for the longest time about me and today...after Saturday...after the last few years...alot has changed about me Ok, ..I'm trusting you ...and I wouldn't even tell you ..." ( started to get even more emotional the point of tears) ...wouldn't even tell you about THAT aspect of my sex life if I didn't trust you ...and I wouldn't even tell you if ...IF..." and I just stopped. I waited for her to fill in the line ..add some perspective ...silence between us ...she knew and we all knew. And ...this is the NEW me ...I do this now ...I now actually make passes at women...what a mountain THAT was to climb, and how far I have come...and so I did it ..what felt right ...what i wanted to do and what I needed to do ...I''d come this far on instinct ...and my instinct guided me further. "Faye .... " I said getting ready to let her know that she was my latest object of affection.

"Faye....I ummm...I just think when I see your eyes, and when I saw you Saturday..I just realized ...I mean ...you are about the most beautiful woman I can ever imagine...the way you talk to me, the way you treat me when it's just us and when we are around everyone ...I just could sit her all day and fill you up with compliments and nice things....and a little bullshit too (we laughed) but mostly ....like ....Faye, if you want me to tell you about lesbian sex, I think we are both big girls and there probably isn't much i could tell you that you haven't imagined or seen or read that women do in bed ...and I'm not kidding about how incredible the girl I am with now is ...but ...she doesn't fill my soul ...Faye...my LESBIAN soul...she doesn't fill it up the way I need it filled ...and so ...ummm..when it comes to telling you about what is done with our lips, tongues, fingers, bodies and desire....that's a conversation I don't MIND having on the phone ...I want to tell you though that ...If you were here I'd be telling you with a wet, warm ....passionate kiss....I've wanted to kiss you almost since I knew you...and that's the most truthful thing I have ever told you." I breathed in a paused...got no audible reaction from her so I continued, "having said that ..I know you are at least mostly straight ...but I wouldn't be telling you all this if I didn't think there just a morsel of a chance that you and I might be able to really connect ...really have a different kind of friendship...cause I feel like I just have got to know what it is like when you are coming all over my tongue....I have wanted to kiss you since Saturday morning...maybe I've wanted to kiss you for years."

"maybe I'm gonna let you."

"today?"

"do you want to today?"

"I want to see what happens if you'll let me."

So ...that's how it began...and before the call was over, she told me she was going to take a shower and unlock the door, and for me to just come straight up to her bedroom when I got there.

I wore my red bra and red silk panties, and she met me at he bedroom door in a light blue nightgown ..her nipples already poking through the thin sheer fabric. No makeup, her reddish hair brushed out and fluffy ...her only scent from the body wash ...just clean and warm. We talked the smallest of small talk before we began to kiss and consummate what had started on the phone. Her "I'm so wet for you," comment came as we broke our very first, tender, soft tongued kiss...and so I touched her there within minutes of making my way into her house and slowly up the stairs in such delicious anticipation. And she was right ...the things we had discussed had her soaked and ready for my fingers to slip within her while she spilled warmly into my massaging palm. It was difficult not to go fast ....her pleasure was at my mercy as she submitted control to me, her deep passionate kisses getting deeper and deeper with each stroke of her button or lift of her ample breast. Her nipples, already stiff with excitement when my head lowered sucked them through the fabric of her gown ...the first of many times that afternoon a gasp was accompanied by her nails gently digging into my back, or my shoulders, or my breast as I turned myself around to invite her hands to touch my body as I tongued and fingered her pussy to wave after convulsing orgasmic wave of pleasure.

All afternoon we traded fingers and mouths, and shrieked and moaned and enjoyed our new found closeness until the last possible minutes before mom duty called.

We have agreed to keep some distance ...separate the sex from the friendship ..a.nd while I understand that and her desire to stay in her "normal" life and me in mine, with each time we've been together since (two times since then as I write this) her affections for me and mine for her become more evident, and her jealousies of the young one when I meet her are showing me her feelings for me are deeper than she admits.

And what to the fantasy of the three of us altogether? Well....sometimes fantasies DO become realities.

12