All Comments on 'Social Networking Ch. 01'

by buntsingle1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful, hope you carry on this lovely story, Cant wait to see what happens when you demonstrate your massage techniques further

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done!

Can't wait to read more. Good pace. Needs more action than massage though. Does Heather get aroused thinking of her husband massaging other women?

victorthvictorthover 14 years ago
Definitely hot

As someone who's both received and given lots of sensual massages I really enjoyed this. What I especially appreciated is the husband controlling himself with Marie. I'm sure his patience will be be rewarded.

One thing that really distracts me is the misuse of the word "masseuse". A masseuse is a woman who gives massages. A man who gives massages is a masseur. Please go back and fix this. Lots of other writers make this same mistake.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
looking forward to the sequel!

Well written. Kept my attention all the way to the end. I liked the way you kept it "professional" and didn't betray the friendship. That actually adds to the story in my estimation.

rjordanrjordanover 14 years ago
Great job

Fun characters and near perfect pacing for a hot leisurely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Loved this story. One comment about language though -- a masseuse is a FEMALE massage therapist. A MALE is called a masseur. So ... I don't think the protagonist of this story became transgendered ;-) You wrote a fun story that could use some minor cleanups to take the little glitches out of it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Very good

I wonder will you have the fella not cheat on his wife all the way through. It would be a welcome change, and it could be the thing that sparks the sex life between man and Wife to make it fulfilling to them, and in the end he actually goes and gets that qualification to blow his wifes mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely story

I have enjoyed parts 1 and 2 and look forward to more.Keep up the great work.

Don't worry about the masseur/masseuse criticisms. Both are similar to saying stewardess instead of flight attendant. Most people misuse those terms. I am a male massage therapist so I should know.

yardman111yardman111over 13 years ago
Well done

Nicely down... Very erotic and well paced... I was aroused as I imagined myself the masseur

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU!

I JUST USED YOUR STORY LAST NIGHT IN REAL LIFE AND BANGED A 9/10 chick using your techinique.thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
masseuse / masseur

A masseuse is a woman, a masseur is a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
YES!

Two factors -- each having a covert element -- combine to help make this intriguing naughty tale.

First, Ted accidentally comes across Heather's secret Facebook name (clever name significance) and account that he can now use to covertly spy on wife. Thus he finds the pact she has with her friends/fellow wives (which actually sounds like a wise, legitimate method for marriage improvement). This enables Ted to get feedback for stage two.

Next, the massage class. A legitimate class would have served the purpose. But, it adds to the intrigue and naughtiness of the tale for it to be a ruse. I laughed at the clever dialog when he was "reporting" to his wife, the class content, students, teacher, graduation, and the included massage table. Actually, Ted WAS an educated masseur -- and occasionally those who educate themselves turn out more skilled than the formally educated. Furthermore, the author did well here, by not just reporting what the wives said on Facebook, but, at least sometimes, recounting the actual words.

The culmination, of course, was the erotic massage of Marie.

I do not usually go for massage stories, but this well told beginning has me eagerly anticipating. And suspecting that 4 more chapters means 4 more wives/friends to massage and, hopefully, more than massage. Which I might not like if I were Marie's husband in real life. But this is Literotica fantasy and I am Ted. Who knows, if I were Marie's husband, maybe I would still like it if she came home to me hot and agressive, instead of the usual so-so.

Easily 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous