Social Networking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, No, No, there will be no distractions tonight." I said as I grabbed the remote and switched the TV off.

I inserted a CD of soft music, lit a couple of candles and turned off the over-head light. I put the massage oil into a cup of hot water and set it by the bed.

"OK, here is how it's going to go. I want you to lie on your stomach and face the candle on the bedside table.

Heather moved into position and started to tell me about something that happened at work today. I interrupted and said.

"Whoa, there will be no talking during the massage. The only exception is if I am touching you too hard and it is not comfortable. Please let me know what feels good only by sounds; not words."

My voice had become deep and quiet as I spoke to try to relax my naked wife.

"I want you to watch the flame of the candle and see how it dances. Watch the shadows on the wall and how they change as the candle flickers. Forget about work, stress, problems and anything that does not make you happy and content."

I started with her head. Heather's hair is thick and soft. It is a chestnut brown and today she was wearing it with soft curls that hung down just below ears. Half of her neck was exposed the other half was covered with soft ringlets. I made circular motions with my fingertips on her scalp and occasionally ran my fingers across the tops of her ears. I picked up her hair and ran my fingers through her soft hair and let it fall back across her neck. I saw her settle down a bit in the bed and she let out a sigh. Relaxation was beginning.

Her butt cheeks were beautiful from my view near her head. She has a firm ass that sits up high. Certainly, it was not flat. I was losing focus as I forgot about the scalp massage and was gazing at that beautiful butt. I was ready to move on but I told myself that the old me would do that. I was new and exciting and must focus on her enjoyment only. I continued the scalp massage with only occasional soft rubs down her back.

When her breathing was very quiet I decided to move to the next body part. I moved to the foot of the bed and sat down. I grabbed her right foot and started a vigorous massage of the soles of her foot. Long strokes with my thumbs on the soles seemed to relax the foot. I individually rubbed each toe and used my fingers on the top of the foot.

Again, I was distracted as I looked up towards Heather's back I noticed the view between her legs. At first it was too closed to really see anything but I had her foot in my hands and I could easily move her legs more and more open as I massaged both feet. Eventually, the view was amazing -- pink pussy lips with the glow of the candles lighting the way.

There was no resistance left in Heather's muscles. They were soft and relaxed. I tried a semi-circular motion on her calves and alternated in both directions. Occasionally, I ran my fingertips down her ass cheeks and down the entire length of her legs. As much as I wanted to grab that ass, it was not time yet.

I reached for the massage oil as it was sufficiently warm. I oiled up my hands and started a vigorous deep tissue massage of Heather's back and shoulders. That is when I heard the first "Umm" from Heather. Her neck muscles were tight and needed nearly five minutes of massage to loosen up.

My strokes became longer and longer and eventually included an oily rub of both ass cheeks. I was careful to use the semi-circular stroke I had talked about last week and I alternated in the other direction to open up her ass just as I had described. I dripped oil onto her ass crack and it ran down the valley. As I rubbed it in I made a circular motion on her cute little butt hole and occasionally slipped just a fraction of an inch of my finger inside. Heather had made it clear for years that there would be not be any anal sex which suited me just fine because the object of my affection was that beautiful wet and oily pussy.

Moans from Heather were common now as she was really completely relaxed and quite turned on. Before I stuck a finger in that pussy, I decided I better flip her over and show my expertise on the front side.

When Heather lay on her back, it was obvious to me that she was really turned on. Her nipples were completely erect and hard and her clit was swollen and peeking out of it's hood.

I started repeating to myself "Absolutely no fucking tonight...Absolutely no fucking tonight."

I got a fresh dose of massage oil and I softly massaged her upper chest and arms. She seemed completely like a rag doll. If I raised her arm and let go, it just fell to the bed and bounced.

I could not resist her breasts so I rubbed generous portions of massage oil all over each tit. With my index finger I traced around her nipple and rubbed until it was as hard as I had ever seen it. Heather's breathing was shallow and frequent. I think my avoidance of her pussy was getting to her as she started raising her ass off of the bed to meet my hands as they rubbed across her abdomen.

I pushed her down and started rubbing the oil down the valley between her legs and her pussy. It was smooth from shaving and the oil slid easily across her lips. I grabbed her entire pussy in one hand and squeezed. This seemed to really make her thrash about. With her whole pussy in hand I ran my index finger up the entire length of her pussy lips and flicked her clit. She was bucking pretty good now and seemed to be getting rather out of control.

"Ah...Ah " she panted

She held her ass off of the bed and pushed hard into my hand that was rubbing her clit. I felt the shutter as she climaxed followed by loud scream. Heather was not a screamer. In fact, this is the first time I ever remember her screaming during sex. She fell back to the bed completely exhausted.

I moved back to her head and stroked her hair and face. She lay quietly for several minutes until she moved her head up and kissed me. She rolled over and pulled the covers over her naked body.

I think tonight was a big success. Tomorrow's post would let me know how I really did. I was a nervous wreck all day until I finally logged on about 2 pm.

I could not have hoped for a better post. It was full of amazing quotes.

"His hands were so strong and gentle at the same time."

"Where has this man been all my life? I thought he was good in bed before but tonight I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had."

"Sleep was the only option. I was so exhausted and satisfied I think I couldn't have left the house if it was on fire."

Positive comments and exclamations of jealousy were already posted by most of Heather's friends. My favorite was Marie who said "Please, Please, Please let me borrow your husband!"

Well, I certainly was proud of myself. I had changed our predictable love life into an exciting adventure. Heather was more sexual than I have ever seen. I had awakened a tiger and I loved it. All of the next several weeks Heather asked for shoulder rubs, back rubs and especially foot rubs. In fact, all of the girls seemed most excited about the foot massage as they mostly had to wear high heels to work and their feet were always tired.

On week seven, I brought home the portable massage table and Heather of course wanted to try it out immediately. I was much easier to massage my wife on this table because it did not give like the bed did and I could put full pressure on Heather's muscles. The table was adjustable so I could raise and lower it when I worked on different regions of her body. She described the massage the next day on her site as "amazing and even better than before."

All of Heather's friends were talking about getting in on the action. Many talked about me training their husbands to massage them. However, Marie (ever the bold one) kept pleading with my wife to send me over to work on her tired muscles. Heather seemed surprisingly open to the idea but afraid to say anything to me or promise anything to Marie. The pleading continued for the whole week with her saying it wasn't fair to keep my massage skills exclusive to Heather. Marie said that she was on a tight budget and couldn't afford a professional. Her last post was very bold.

"I know all of you want to feel this massage but you all are chicken. Please let me try it out and report back to the group. Maybe, Heather is exaggerating and it really isn't that good."

I think that did it as Heather shot back a reply.

"You're on; you will see how great it really is." She vowed to talk to me tonight.

It was Tuesday of week eight and I came home with tales of our graduation ceremony. I talked about the final exam and how two people did not pass. I stated that I received the highest grade and shared that my instructor called me "totally proficient in sensual massage." I can't believe I pulled this off.

Heather said:

"You have very talented hands. I can't believe how great you make me feel. You really should share your talents with others."

"I only want to massage you. I couldn't stand the thought of rubbing fat old ladies. I don't care how good it makes them feel."

"No, I'm not talking about you going into the business; I'm just thinking that some really close friends might enjoy your talents."

"Yeah right, we don't have any friends that are that close."

"Ted, I have to confess, I have been telling my girlfriends how wonderful you are as a masseuse and some of them are very interested in checking out your skills. They don't really believe me that you are all that I have been telling them."

"What have you been telling them?"

"Well, I have been bragging about how wonderful you make me feel, how gentle but firm your touch is, how the techniques that you use are so different from anything that I have ever felt. They are intrigued but they are skeptical that you are so special."

"Now, I am embarrassed. Thanks for the compliments, but maybe I'm not that special."

"Trust me, you have changed my life and lit a fire in me that I didn't know existed -- you are very special and they will find out how special you are if you give one of them a massage."

"One of them?"

"Yes, one of them has volunteered."

"I don't know about this, it sounds pretty weird to me"

"Please do it for me. I am so incredibly proud of you for bringing us closer together and I can't believe Marie thinks I am lying about the whole thing."

"Marie?"

"Yes, she says I am making the whole thing up trying to show off. I want to show her how incredible you are to put her in her place."

"So Marie is the volunteer?"

"Yes, please go teach her the truth about you. ...please...please!"

"OK, have her give me a call so we can set something up. I can't believe you have talked me into this"

What I really couldn't believe was that my wife was begging me to go rub down her hot girlfriend. I had no idea that my little lie would lead to this. This is going to be a hell of a ride. I hope I don't screw anything up.

Like clockwork, Marie called my cell phone at lunch the next day. She was very nervous and embarrassed but eventually she said

"I really think Heather is exaggerating your skills and will believe it when I feel it."

I questioned her about what her husband thought about all this.

"He is out of town until Friday night. He won't mind. We are all such good friends and of course there is nothing sexual about the massage. It is just to make my muscles less tense and to help me relax. Right?"

"Exactly, I have been trained to be completely professional."

"How about six o'clock on Thursday?"

"That will work. I get out of work at five and can be ready by six. What should I wear?"

"Just a pair of shorts and a tank top and make sure that you don't mind a little oil getting on your clothes as I will be using scented massage oil."

"Ok, I think I know just what to wear. Are you sure you can handle this?"

"The question is: Can you handle this?' I bragged.

She laughed and thanked me in advance.

Thursday couldn't come quick enough. Heather was waiting for me when I arrived home to change after work. She was cheering me on to go show Marie how wonderful I was. I cleaned up and grabbed my massage table and bag of oils and headed to Marie's house.

When I arrived and rang the bell she answered the door wearing jeans and an oversized sweatshirt. Her black hair was loose and hung about to her shoulders. She hugged me and thanked me several times for coming over. I asked her where I should set up and she said family room had the most room. I moved to the family room and it seemed perfect. It was pretty large with a lot of open space in the middle to set up my table. The best feature was a gas fire place that was lit and warming up the room.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"I'll have what you are having." She was holding a mostly empty glass of red wine.

When she arrived back in the room she was carrying an almost empty bottle of red wine and my glass.

"I started a little while ago."

"Getting up your courage for this terrible massage?"

"Oh, Ted I really didn't think that Heather was lying about your expertise. I just knew she would never let you massage me unless she was teaching me a lesson. Heather is so competitive, especially with me. I couldn't believe how Heather was going on and on about your massage class and how you were so special. It really made me jealous. Mark is so terrible at rubbing my back. He just can't control himself and he gets busy way too fast if you know what I mean."

Both of us were blushing now. "I hope I can live up to my billing."

"Are there any areas of your body that I need to work on? Any areas that are tense and need to be worked out?"

"I hear you give a wonderful foot massage."

"I should have known that Heather would blab about that. She begs for me to rub her feet most every night."

"Ok do you want to get ready while I set up the room?"

"I'll be right back."

"Take your time; it will take me about ten minutes to prepare for the massage."

Marie left the room and my hands started to shake. I quickly went to the kitchen and micro waved the massage oil and put it into the hot tap water to keep it warm. I spied the clothes dryer in the utility room and I placed the white terry cloth towel in the dryer for about five minutes. When it was nice and warm I put into the thermal bag and carried everything into the family room. I lit two vanilla candles and waited for Marie to arrive.

I heard a voice from the bathroom "Are you ready out there?"

"Yes, come on out."

Marie walked out of the bathroom with a pink robe and pink slippers on. She walked to the fireplace and stood at the fire. I watched her from behind. Her hair was in a tight pony-tail and she was rubbing her hands together over the fire.

"Cold?"

"A little bit."

"I have just the right thing for that. Come over and take off your robe and slippers and lay on your stomach."

Marie turned and opened her robe completely. She was wearing pink bikini cotton panties and a white ribbed men's tank top. The tank top was obviously too big for her and it hung low nearly covering her panties. It was loose around the arm holes and I could see her tits swaying as she walked. Her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric. I was impressed with the size of her breasts and how they seemed very firm and high without a bra for support. I took her robe from her and helped her onto the massage table. She wiggled on the table trying to get into a comfortable position. She placed her head in the cut-out at the top of the table and put her hands under her chin for support. I pulled the towel from the thermal bag and placed it completely over her torso.

"Oh my, you are prepared. That feels wonderful."

"You can't enjoy a massage if you are not completely comfortable" I said as I started to caress the side of her head and scalp. I loosened the pony-tail and gently ran my fingers through her hair.

"Focus on the fireplace...feel it's warmth...watch the fire dancing on the logs...see the shadows as they change in the room." I spoke in low hushed tones. I continued to run my fingers through her hair and softly caressed her ears. Her breathing was quick and deep. Hell, my breathing was quick and deep. I tried to ease her to a relaxed state.

"Slow your breathing down. Forget about work, forget about money, forget about all the pressures in your life, just concentrate on the sensations that my fingers create on your body. Smell the scent of vanilla in the air." I was whispering now and I noticed that both of us had calmed down quite a bit. Marie repositioned herself on the table as she relaxed.

I slowly pulled her hair down her upper back and retracted the towel lower on her body as I made longer and longer strokes across her skin towards her shoulder blades. I now had the towel about at her lower back and I pulled the tank top up slightly so I could touch her skin on her lower back.

"My, you are really tight in your lower back. It's going to take some time to work that out."

I moved to her right side and started a kneading motion on her lower back. Her right breast was smashed onto the table but was nearly completely visible through the arm holes on her shirt. It was creamy white, a sharp contrast to her tan back and neck. I started running my hands under her shirt in the center of her back and massaging the full length of her back. The tightness in her muscles seemed to be melting away. I could barely hear her breath and only saw slight movement as she breathed. I started to rub her back in a diagonal motion from her lower back on her right side to her shoulder blades on her left side. This had the effect of raising her right side slightly off of the table. I could now see much more of her breast as she moved up and down with my strokes. Her breasts were surely twice the size of my wife's and were definitely begging to be massaged.

I resisted and moved to her left side and repeated my strokes. I worried that she was falling asleep as I had heard no sounds from her for several minutes. I decided to change the pace to revive her a bit. I picked up the towel and slid it up her body to cover her shoulders. This had the effect of sliding it up over her pink bikini panties. Her butt cheeks were hanging out of both sides of the panties. The panties were not quite up her crack but were definitely on the way.

I moved to the foot of the massage table and grabbed her right foot and started my foot massage. I really put my heart and soul into the foot massage as she had requested it specifically. When I bent her knee and started to rub the sole of her foot her legs parted noticeably. I moved my body closer to the table to get a better view. The bulge of her pussy was completely showing and I was greatly surprised to see a huge wet spot about the size of a silver dollar. Immediately I was aware of the unmistakable scent of a hot pussy in the air. The smell of the candles was completely overpowered by her dripping pussy. Of course, the foot massage continued for many more minutes as the sight before me was heavenly.

I started to worry if I was going to be able to control myself. It is so strange to be rubbing another woman's body. I am so used to being intimate with my wife that it would be very easy to get carried away with Marie. I certainly had my fantasies about tonight but this was one of Heather's best friends and I had inside knowledge that she will tell my wife and her friends all about my massage. My lust must be controlled or I could ruin everything. I kept telling myself that Heather begged me to do this.

After a good twenty minutes on her feet, I reached for the massage oil and ran a line completely down one leg. Marie's legs were beautiful and noticeably soft. The slippery oil started to run down the inside of her leg and I followed it there with my hands. Once I had spread the oil completely, I started to make long firm strokes up her calves and all the way to the hem of her panties. I could not resist a return trip to the inside of her thighs. I'm sure some women would feel exposed in this position and would tighten up their butt and close their legs. Not Marie; she opened her legs more so I would have full access to her inner thighs. I took full advantage, cupping both of my hands around her thighs and rubbing up and down.