Social Networking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wet spot was getting deeper in color and larger in diameter. I decided to take a chance and rubbed my right hand just slightly under the hem of her panties. There was no resistance so instead of every five strokes I started to go under Marie's underwear on every stroke. Her ass was coming off of the table now to meet my hands. I shifted my angle and ran my left hand higher up her inner thigh. My index finger just slightly grazed the hem of her panties and there was no closing of the legs. This was the moment of truth. How far could I go? I knew how far I wanted to go. I wanted to bury my fingers in that hot pussy.

Using incredible control, I grabbed for the bottle of massage oil and repeated the process on her left leg. Again her legs spread open so I could access her inner thigh. I massaged her leg as I had done the other but made no pretense about not touching her ass cheeks. I rubbed completely onto her ass cheek and pulled the panties up into her crack a bit. I heard a low moan and I continued to tease her pussy by gently pulling the panties up higher into her butt crack

I took a quick peek between her legs and I saw most of her pussy exposed to my view. The panties were barely visible; all I could see was just smoothly shaved pussy lips

Whoa, baby I needed a change of venue. Quickly I moved back up to her head and whispered.

"Let's try the front now."

Marie immediately rolled over on her back and laid her head back and sighed. Her arms were at her side and her nipples were completely at attention. Her dark brown nipples protruding nearly an inch and the t-shirt did little to hide them.

I moved up to the head of the massage table and made long slow strokes down her arm. Her arms were very close to her body as the massage table wasn't very wide. As I caressed her arms, my thumbs made regular contact with the bare skin on the side of her breasts. I had to lean over her head to reach fully down her arms and my abs were touching her head at the end of every stroke. Marie's arched her back to make her lips make contact to my chest. She was really getting into this. I could tell she was very excited. I would end my stroke at her wrists and hold that position for a short time so we could both enjoy the contact with her lips. I turned my hands so the back of both of my hands would now regularly rub the sides of her breasts. Her boobs would give on the down stroke and snap back in place as I moved lower on her arm.

I was really enjoying the view of her breasts and the sensation of touching another woman's tits but I had to move on before I completely grabbed them and pinched those hard nipples.

I went back to the foot of the bed and pushed her left leg up towards her chest. I massaged her thigh but stayed clear of her pussy. Of course, I gazed between her legs and loved the view of her pussy lips with panties completely imbedded in her crotch. I spent a good five minutes on each leg and tried to memorize the sight of her pussy.

I went back to her shoulder and whispered softly in her ear.

"Did Heather exaggerate?"

Marie sat up. She leaned over and hugged me tight.

"No, No, it was everything I had imagined it could be. Thank you so much Ted."

"I am so happy that you liked it. You seemed to really be into it."

We continued our hug for several minutes, her breasts smashed against my chest. I kissed her on the forehead and laid her down softly. I stroked her hair away from her face and she soon drifted off to sleep. She curled up into the fetal position and I covered her with the towel.

Just that quickly, guilt started to creep into my consciousness. Had I gone too far? What will she tell my wife and her friends? I am so screwed.

I helped Marie to the bathroom and started praying that I hadn't screwed up my marriage. Marie's massage was one of the most intense hours I had spent in my life.

I packed up the table and my supplies. I went to the kitchen and was washing my hands when Marie, dressed in her robe, walked in.

"Let me help you carry things to your car."

"Thanks" We quietly walked to my car and loaded up. We exchanged a short hug and I jumped in my car to go home.

My head was racing. Boy, she was quiet; I bet she felt guilty. She will surely spill the beans.

When I returned home, Heather was asleep. Thank God; I didn't want to talk that through tonight. As I slipped into bed my brain was overloaded with images from tonight. I quickly fell asleep worrying what tomorrow will bring.

Heather left for work before I woke up. I had a day off and I was planning on sleeping in. By eleven I was finishing breakfast and getting up the nerve to check the site.

Heather713...as I read my review I was amazed. Marie had gushed about my skill and never mentioned my straying hands. In fact, she said

"He was a perfect gentleman."

She was completely apologetic to Heather. Of course, my wife was eating this up.

I sat at the computer pondering the phenomena. Friends are willing to hide the truth from each other to make everyone feel better. They are embarrassed about what they did and are afraid to admit what happened. Apparently, I was doing something right so Marie allowed me access to her private spots but her guilt of allowing me to touch and see her made her lie about the experience. I think I can use this. I am about to get very popular.