All Comments on 'Social Networking Ch. 03'

by buntsingle1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just Right

Your series has just the right stress between cheating and playing. I hope you do not let hubby cross the line as he really does not want to and knows it would damage his marriage to his kind and giving wife. Yes, he has been very close, but all involved have realized that he has done just enough to help these ladies enjoy their lives afterwards and not so much to give them (or him) guilt. I love this series.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
My own experiences as a retired Certified Massage Therapist

Luckily for me, my wife fully approves of my giving sensuous massages to our visitors. It was technically illegal when I was charging for my services, but now that I massage guests for free, I'm not risking losing my license.

In our home in warm and sunny Naples, Florida, I keep massage tables both indoors in my massage room and outdoors in our secluded garden. The year-round mild climate and the total privacy permit the massages to be nude and sensual anywhere on our property.

Our visitors--both male and female--aren't as shy as the women in this story, and eagerly request erotic massage strokes, typically finishing with happy endings. The author has described well the tentative acceptance of each woman as she acknowledges the pleasures to be derived from a more intimate massage. Reading all three chapters was well worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Next Chapter

Please give us the next chapter soon. Yours is one of the few very erotic stories that "conservative" couples can enjoy together. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue

Great story...don't stop!

Chris_CoombesChris_Coombesabout 14 years ago
Well written

I'm very impressed by the stoprytelling in this series. You have really bulit on the foundation and made them a very enjoyable read. The motivation was well thought through and the characters come across well. Please continue writing.

As far as this series is concerned, my view is that there is only one way that it can go. That is for the husband to eventually have sex with one of the friends. It's quite clear that the wife is turned on by his actions and any sex, far from being a betrayal, would be a turning point in their relationship.

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant!

I'm enjoying this series with its twists and turns, the main protagonists fighting with their own feelings and emotions and the smattering of humour. The brilliant thing for me about this chapter was when it was explained to Ted that he wasn't a Massuese as that is the name for a female therapist and his reaction - basically re-affirming that he hadn't had any classes and was making it up as he went along (read the comments following chapter 2 if you haven't already). Made me LOL! Ted is a great character. In some ways a simple man, constantly wrestling with his conscience and struggling to deal with and understand his wife's feelings and involvement with his new skill. The dialogue is clunky but it somehow adds to the charm and innocence of the story. Looking forward to reading the next two chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CHARACTERIZATION

The author has portrayed 3 very different friends, with Heather another unique person. It is brilliant!

Heather is like a concerned psychologist to her friends, recognizing mindsets that require a "cure" with a sexual tone that her husband (equally the concerned counselor/psychologist) can provide. I admire the writing skills that produced this.

I got a chuckle from this astute observation, "As a guy, being in a constant state of confusion about your wife is not unusual."

Another 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous