Social Networking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth, this is Ted."

Beth was petite with brown hair. Her hair was tied back in a bun. Her face was pretty; her green eyes showed through those horrible glasses. They were brown and obviously too big for her face. It seemed like her face was half covered by those glasses. She was thin but not totally skinny. I did notice her healthy skin. Her face and neck were without blemish. She had a bit of redness to her skin which I chalked up to embarrassment.

"Hi, Beth. Heather has told me so much about you."

"Hi, Ted."

Beth said in a very soft voice. I could hardly hear her as she seemed to look at her feet when talking to me. I could sense the lack of confidence.

Heather said.

"Why don't we have a seat in the living room?"

As we walked into the living room I traveled behind the girls and checked out Beth. She was wearing a black sweat suit that was pretty loose so it was hard to make out any shape of her ass. I had seen the white spaghetti strap tank under her jacket when we talked in the hall. My guess is that she would wear that tank during the massage. I wondered what she had under the sweat pants.

"Beth what do you do at Heather's office?'

"I am in charge of the law library."

"Wow, you are way prettier than any librarian I have ever seen."

"Doesn't she have a pretty complexion Ted?" Heather said to keep the positive image building going

"Your skin is like butter, you must moisturize religiously?"

"Thank you" Beth replied

"Beth is the most important person in the office. Everyone comes to her for answers."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that."

"Sometimes the lawyers are idiots. Beth keeps them out of hot water all the time. She does the work and they get the glory."

"The story of my life." Beth replied

"What time does Bunco start Beth?" Heather asked

"Exactly at 7:30. You better hurry or you will miss the first game. You have at least a 30 minute drive from here."

Heather stood up and looked a bit flustered. She looked left and right for a second and then said.

"Oh, I have to run upstairs to get my lip gloss."

"Honey, don't be late, how important is lip gloss? Just leave it."

"No, No, I'll just be a minute."

Heather replied as she walked out of the room and up the stairs.

I heard her walking directly above us and I wondered why she was getting the lip gloss out of the guest room not our bedroom. I smiled at Beth as Heather scurried around and made her way back down the stairs.

"I'll see you two about 10."

Heather hugged Beth and waved at me as she walked out the front door.

"Well, pretty awkward huh?"

"Yes, very. I hear you are very good at massages?"

"I don't know about that. I just went through a class to become a masseuse and my subjects so far have been very complimentary."

"You mean a masseur? A male is a masseur, a female is a masseuse."

Hell, I didn't know that. I never had a class. I'm just lying my way through this.

"I feel like a dummy. I have been saying the wrong word for months. Have you ever had a massage?"

"Oh No, never. I mean that I was never comfortable enough to do that. I did have a chance on vacation last year but it seemed too weird to let someone touch me. I have never been very comfortable with my body."

"What about your husband? Does he massage you?"

"Billy is not into that. It's pretty much about him, you know."

"Heather tells me you and Billy aren't getting along too well lately."

"Yeah, he likes to keep tabs on me. I don't get out much. Pretty much I go to work and clean house."

"You said you weren't comfortable with your body. Why is that?"

"Ted, I'm just plain. Nobody looks at me. I pretty much part of the furniture until someone wants something from me. I am thankful that Heather cares about me. She has been such a good friend. She seems to like me, the person, not the librarian or the maid."

"Beth, you are far from plain. You have a beautiful face. You are smart and articulate. I think you probably have a smoking body under that bulky sweat suit. "

Beth was red as a beet now and chose her words carefully.

"Ted, I don't have a smoking anything."

"Stand up and take off your jacket."

She gave me a scared look so I repeated my request.

"Beth you know I love Heather very much and she has asked me to try to help you. You can trust me I will not force you to do anything you are uncomfortable with. You are a beautiful woman. I want you to understand that you are not part of the furniture and you will be happier when you see yourself as pretty. Now remove those glasses and take off your jacket."

Beth reluctantly stood up and removed her jacket and placed it back on the couch. She looked at me as she removed her glasses and placed them on the end table.

"Now let your hair loose. You look too much like a librarian."

Beth pulled the clips from her hair and let it hang loose. She was a very pretty girl and it was more obvious now with her hair down. I held out my hand and said.

"Here come over to the mirror in the hall and look at your self."

I walked her to the full length mirror and stood behind her with my hands on her shoulders.

"You look like a California girl; someone that has just spent the day on the beach and came in to see her friends. You are a natural beauty. I bet you have never dyed your hair? Your skin is so natural and creamy. You have beautiful green eyes. I can't believe you hide behind those huge glasses everyday."

I had moved my hands down her arms slightly. I was now touching her skin. Her white tank top was hanging down just to the top of her sweat pants. Her breasts were not large but definitely proportional to her petite body. I think I detected a point where each nipple was. If she was wearing a bra, it definitely had no straps because her shoulders were naked except for the spaghetti straps of her tank. She was shivering. I did not feel it was cold so I could only assume she was scared.

"Do you wear lipstick?"

"Hardly ever."

"Your face is gorgeous. A little pink lipstick would work well for you to bring out your beautiful face. I am certainly no expert on make-up but Heather is very good with it. I think she could show you how to apply a little to bring out your features."

"Billy would never allow that. He doesn't want me to use make-up. He says it is for hookers and sluts."

"Beth, do you think Heather looks like a hooker or slut?"

"No"

"Well, she puts make-up on everyday. She is beautiful just like you but she likes to enhance her good points and hide her flaws with just a touch of natural makeup."

"I certainly have a lot of flaws."

"Beth, repeat after me. I am a beautiful woman."

"I am a beautiful woman."

"Did you notice, I did not say you are a pretty girl? Because you are a woman with a beautiful body. You should be proud of the way you look. You are a healthy weight. I hate those painfully thin girls. You are certainly not overweight. I can't tell completely but you seem to have a beautiful shape. Your breasts are beautiful and perfect for your body."

"They're too small."

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"No"

"What I am seeing are beautifully sized breasts that are perfectly placed on your chest. Many men would be very excited to see your breasts."

Beth's eyes went to the floor and she spoke very softly. "But they are weird"

"What?"

"I am not really comfortable with my boobs. I can't imagine anyone seeing me in that way. "

I released my grip on her arms and moved to the side of her and place my arm around her neck. With a slight hug I asked.

"Do you think you are ready for the massage?"

"I'm afraid."

"How about we sit down on the couch and talk about this a little bit?"

I led her to the couch and faced her placing my hand on her leg.

"Beth, what is stressing you in your life?"

Beth pondered for a bit, trying to decide if she was going to trust me with her secrets.

"I am tired of not being happy. Nobody treats me with respect. My husband is a jerk. I can't believe I married such a controlling man. I'm afraid though, I have never had much confidence in myself to make it on my own. I really don't want to be alone. As bad as Billy is, at least he pays attention to me. "

"Do you love Billy?"

"No...I don't know. I did once but he has changed. I'm afraid he will do something to me if I don't do everything he wants me to. He can be real mean."

"Beth, you are afraid of Billy, you don't love him. You are not confident in your abilities to attract another man so you agree to settle for what little love Billy throws your way. You are a beautiful, intelligent woman and any man would be lucky to have you. During the massage I will tell you what I think about your body. I will be totally honest. If you have a flaw I will point it out. However, everything I have seen up to now has been beautiful."

"No one has ever told me this before."

"Are you ready for the massage?"

Beth nodded and I took her hand and led her upstairs to the bathroom in the hall.

"Go into the bathroom and prepare for the massage. I will be using massage oil so don't leave anything on that you wouldn't want oil on."

I walked into the guest room and it looked perfect. The candles had made the air fresh with jasmine. The music was playing softly in the background. The temperature was just a bit warm but I thought it would be perfect for Beth. My comment about the massage oil was designed to make Beth take as much off as possible so my hopes were high as she walked into the room. Beth was wearing the white tank top and a pair of gym trunks. I was hoping for panties or at least some sexy shorts but this pair of gym trunks was just the opposite. They hung much lower than I would have desired and they seemed a size too big. They may have been mens trunks. I decided right there that I would not have a hard time being faithful to Heather tonight.

"I heard that I should ask for the foot massage."

"Here, lay down on the table. Heather talks too much about the foot massage. It is her favorite. I will be glad to give you the full treatment. "

Beth settled in on her tummy and placed her head on the pillow. I started to rub her feet and toes.

"Heather knows what she is talking about. That feels wonderful."

"Beth you have lovely feet. Your toes are not curled at all. They are soft and I can tell you take good care of your feet. I love the red nail polish. How did you get away with that?"

"He doesn't know. I did it just for tonight,"

I grabbed the oil and ran a line down her right leg from the hem of her trunks to her ankle. I started to work it in but stayed well below her butt cheeks with my strokes.

"You have beautifully shaped legs. Your calves are perfect and your thighs are just wide enough to show that you are a woman. Your skin is very soft. I can feel the firmness in your muscles. How old are you?"

"22"

"Young skin is usually firm skin. I can surmise that you don't smoke, that you eat well – no junk food and that you religiously apply lotion every night to your skin."

"All that from one leg?"

"Really I asked Heather about the smoking and your eating habits. I guessed about the lotion because your legs are so smooth."

I moved to the other leg and before I applied the oil I asked Beth.

"You know I am using massage oil. I don't want to ruin your clothes."

That worked so well with Becca but I was totally denied tonight.

"That's OK, these shorts are so old. I think I stole them from my brother years ago."

Disappointed, I applied the oil to her left leg and completed her massage of the legs rather quickly. I moved up her body and worked on her shoulders and neck for a good five minutes. I could tell this was relaxing her completely. I moved to her lower back and pushed the white tank midway up her back. My massage of her back was almost done and I had not seen or touched anything inappropriate. I was almost proud of myself.

"OK time to flip over." I said as I pushed her lower back over.

Beth rolled over and her tank remained pulled up to just below her breasts. She did not adjust it so I felt it unnecessary to move it lower. I rubbed her legs to just below her gym trunks and commented.

"Your legs are one of your best features. You are a short woman, you should wear a higher heal on your shoes to bring out the length of your legs. Trust me, men would find your legs very inviting."

Beth was blushing now with a small smile on her face. Her eyes were closed and as I looked at her face from down her legs I noticed that the tank top was not covering the base of her breasts. Her breasts were very firm and sitting straight up. The shirt was bulging substantially on top and it was obvious her nipples were hard. I continued to rub her thighs while I starred at her young tits. They seemed to be not just firm but cone shaped. I had to fill in the details as her top was covering the top two thirds but I was thankful to see a little peek at some nudity. I bent her knee to rub the inside of her thighs and looked into the gap between her shorts and her leg and I could see a hint of white cotton material. She was definitely wearing underwear.

With that disappointment, I decided to be done with her legs and to move higher on her body. I went around the table to her head.

"I love your hair down. You have such good texture to your hair it is a shame to keep it up all the time. Besides, it makes you look sexy."

"Ha, ha" was all Beth could say

"You are a very sexy woman. I am looking at your tummy. It is flat and toned. You could be a swimsuit model with those abs."

"Not with these little boobies."

By this time I was rubbing her shoulders and upper chest. Her tits were swaying slightly as I rubbed. Beth's eyes were closed and she was licking her lips every so often.

"From what I can see they are very nice. I love smaller boobs. They don't sag like the big melons on some women."

"They're not pretty."

"What makes you say that? I find them irresistible. I would love to see them. I would love to touch them."

I looked down at Beth's green eyes. They were open now and tears were welled up in the corners. It was a look of trust – a look that said I know you will not judge me or make fun of me. I smiled and bent over and gave her a kiss on the forehead. With that I looked in her eyes and said.

"Are you ready?"

She smiled a tentative smile. I reached down and pulled the white cotton fabric off of her puffy tits. They were impressive. Dark brown nipples that were huge and puffy were displayed in front of me. The breasts were very white as they had never seen the light of day but the nipples were easily covering half of the breasts.

"Beth, they are wonderful. They are different but that makes them special. I love them."

With a huge smile covering my face, I squirted some massage oil onto my hands and started rubbing her tits from the base to the huge nipples. My touch made them grow until the nipples were easily as big as a jumbo marshmallow. It is something that I had never felt and it was a real treat for me.

"Are they sensitive?"

"Yes, my nipples are very sensitive. Don't stop rubbing them. It feels so good."

I went around to the side of the table so I could see her chest and her lovely face at the same time. Very quickly she seemed to be getting excited. The look in her eyes was pure ecstasy and her mouth was panting now. I moved my head right between her tits without stopping the massage and looked directly in her eyes. It is a face I will never forget. This shy little librarian was finally letting go and giving in to being a woman – a smart, beautiful, sexy woman. The connection between us was intense.

"Is this turning you on?"

"Yes."

Her head was turning from side to side without breaking the stare between us.

"Is your pussy getting wet?"

"Yes, Yes."

"I think you are very sexy. I think you are a beautiful sexy woman. I love your body and I love you"

I was now pinching her nipples and looking directly in her eyes. I knew she was about to cum because I saw those beautiful eyes roll back into her head. When her head hit the pillow she began to moan loudly. Suddenly her whole body tensed up and she followed that with the prettiest smile I had ever seen. Beth relaxed completely in exhaustion. I continued to massage her tummy and her boobs for a short while but we were done here. I had never seen an orgasm induced solely by rubbing a woman's tits before.

Beth was now embarrassed lying on the table with her upper body exposed. She sat up and gave me a hug; she held the hug for several minutes.

"Ted, you have made me feel like a woman for the first time in a long time. You have been a wonderful friend and I will never forget tonight. Thank you so much."

With that she broke the embrace and kissed me on the lips. She quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

I turned off the music and blew out the candles and went to the master bathroom to wash my hands. Beth appeared at the door to my bedroom and said.

"I think I am not going to wait for Heather. Thank you Ted for everything."

With that she left and closed the door behind her.

It was not an hour before Heather came home. I had taken the massage table down and retired to the bed to wait for her interrogation. Heather was full of stories about her Bunco experience. Apparently, she had won a table prize. I really didn't know how to play Bunco so I just listened as she excitedly told me about her winnings.

"Where did Beth go?'

"She left about an hour ago."

"Did she consent to the massage? I was worried when I left that she would chicken out."

"We talked for a long time. You were right about her husband. He sounds like a big jerk. She is afraid of him and has a terrible opinion of herself. I'm afraid there might have been some domestic violence in their past even though she didn't say anything about that. She is really afraid of Billy and I think she needs to get away from him. She is a very nice girl. I tried very hard to tell her that she was a smart, beautiful and sexy woman. I think that she feels better about herself after the massage."

"You are so good."

Heather said as she hugged me.

"I'm going to get my bath. I'm beat. This Bunco excitement has worn me out."

Heather went to the bathroom and I stood there amazed. There was no cross-examination; no prying for details, in fact she hardly asked a question about the massage. I guess that's good that I didn't have to explain the full details of the massage. I'm sure shy little Beth will not divulge anything so I guess I'm in the clear.

I jumped in bed and covered up. Heather was out of the tub fairly quickly and when she joined me in bed she gave me a quick kiss and said.

"Good Night Honey."

The next day was full of anxiety. I could not look on my wife's site for details about my massage as I could in the past with Heather's best friends. Heather had freaked me out by not asking very many questions about the massage. Maybe this was Heather "coming to terms with her feelings" as she had said when we talked. I fretted all morning about telling my wife the full details of the massage and finally decided to kick out early from work to talk with Heather and tell her the truth. She had said that we have no secrets in our relationship and I was ready to come clean.

I had planned my talk with Heather throughout the day. I would arrive home about 4:30 after she had time to unwind a bit from her job and surprise her with my early arrival. I would say that I had to leave work early because I just had to tell her the truth. It would be more dramatic if I left work early and I could frame it like a confession. It seemed like it would work well. Although telling your wife that you just felt up her friend's tits until she came is never easy.