Social Networking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heathers car was in the driveway when I arrived. I used the back door so I could get in the house unnoticed. I slipped off my shoes so as not to make noise in the hall as I walked upstairs. There was no sign of Heather on the ground floor. She must be in the bedroom.

As I crept up the stairs, I heard the nature sounds CD playing. I guess Heather found it relaxing. When I was two steps from the top I heard something that stopped me in my tracks. It was my voice saying

"Are they sensitive?"

My head started spinning. What was going on here? The door was cracked just a bit and I looked in as I heard.

"Yes my nipples are very sensitive. Don't stop rubbing them. It feels so good."

The sight before me was incredible. Heather was propped up on several pillows in the bed, completely naked. She was rubbing her pussy and breathing very hard. She was obviously engrossed in the TV and watching a video of my massage of Beth. I guess that is why she had to get her lip gloss from the guest room last night. She had secretly placed our video camera on the corner shelf and recorded the whole thing.

As the video played itself out, Heather started sticking her finger into her pussy and rubbing her clit with the other hand. Her fingers were moving a mile a minute and her eyes were transfixed on the television. I had never seen my wife masturbate. In fact, I thought that she never did. But there it was right in front of me. She was rubbing that sweet pussy like a crazed woman. It did not last long as the video came to a conclusion very quickly. I watched as the moans turned into whimpers and my last view into the room was of Heather pulling her fingers out of her wet pussy and licking the juices off of them.

Suddenly, I felt very embarrassed for both of us. I had to leave unnoticed as this would be impossible to explain to each other. If she knew what I just witnessed, she would be horrified. I slowly backed down the stairs and returned to the kitchen. I put on my shoes to leave and decided against it. It was nearly five o'clock and I could wait a few minutes and act like I came home at the regular time. It would take her a little time to clean up the scene. I was safe in the kitchen. I heard the toilet flush and some steps in the bedroom and I walked to the front door, opened and closed it to signal my arrival. I grabbed the mail on the dining room table and walked up the stairs trying to act as normal as possible.

"Hi Honey. I'm home."

I said as I walked into the bedroom. Heather was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and walking from the bathroom.

"Hi Honey. How was your day?"

All was normal at my house except the faint smell of wet pussy in the air.