Social Networking Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never received a call from Mickey so I decided to call her on Wednesday afternoon.

"Heather asked me to call you to set up a time to come over tonight?"

"Yeah, that is tonight. I guess you can come over about six."

There were no questions about what to wear or concerns about what was going to happen. This is certainly different from the other women I talked to. I started to explain things but I decided I would just show up and take things from there.

"OK, I'll see you then. I look forward to it."

As soon as I hung up the phone I decided to check out Facebook and see if there were any interesting posts. The first one that caught my eye was from Mickey.

"I don't understand how a massage is going to help me keep my husband. I am afraid to go through with this."

There were encouraging posts from all of Mickey's friends but the one that I was most interested in was from my wife.

"Trust me; he will make you feel better. Don't worry, he is a perfect gentleman and you will be less stressed when he is done. Relax and enjoy."

Looks like I have my work cut out for me tonight. My "victim" is a basket case.

I arrived a few minutes early but Mickey was waiting on the porch for me to get out of the car. She started walking towards me as I opened the trunk to get out my massage table. She was in her usual sweat pants and team jersey with her hair in a pony-tail. She grabbed my arm as I was reaching to remove the table.

"Hold on. Maybe you shouldn't get that out."

"What's the matter? I thought we were all set. Do you have somewhere to go?'

"No, I think I'm not ready for this."

"Really, I'm not rough at all. I promise no karate chops."

"I think I'm just a little bit shy."

I thought about canceling right now but thought I would give it a little more time.

"How about I leave it in the car and we can go inside and talk?"

Mickey looked relieved and smiled for the first time since I had arrived.

"Yeah, that would be good. Do you want something to drink?"

"How about some lemonade out here on the veranda?" I said in my most exaggerated southern accent.

Mickey replied in a southern accent.

"Well sir that would be wonderful. I'll be out directly."

I sat in the porch swing and looked around. Mickey had the prettiest front yard with lots of flowers in pots all around her big porch and an immaculate yard that Chris must have cut today because I could smell the fresh cut grass. Mickey returned with a glass of lemonade for both of us.

She looked at me with a frightened look that I read as she was afraid to start this conversation. I decided to jump right into it.

"Well, how have you been?"

"I've been better."

"Mickey, I won't beat around the bush. Heather told me that you and Chris aren't doing so well and you are worried. Is there anything I can do?"

"I'm a little embarrassed about this."

"Don't be. We have known each other for a long time and I would do anything to help you guys out. Do you want me to talk with Chris?"

"No, I think he thinks things are fine. Maybe they are but I am worried now that he is traveling out of town every week with that girl that he might do something,"

"He is traveling with a girl? What girl?"

"Oh, this slut that they just moved onto his team."

"Do you know her?"

"No, not really, but look at her with her boobs all hanging out for everyone to see at the office Christmas party."

Mickey handed me a picture of this woman. She was wearing a low cut red dress with lots of cleavage showing. She had long wavy bleach blonde hair and was laughing with a drink in her hand in the picture. She was striking but I didn't think she was all that. I thought her facial features looked a little manly. She certainly wasn't my type. I cut off at about a B cup and she was certainly packing D's.

"You've got nothing to worry about. You are much prettier than she is."

"Yeah, right."

I noticed a tear in her eye. I reached over and put my arm around her and squeezed her tight. We rocked on the porch swing for a couple of minutes before I said.

"Don't you think you are pretty?"

"Not as pretty as her."

"Maybe you are not advertising like she is but you are a much prettier woman than she will ever be. To me, she is the kind of woman that you look at as you are walking towards her and turn away from as soon as you get a good look."

"She seemed to get a lot of looks at the Christmas party. She was the life of the party."

"Chris is not dumb enough to look twice at her when he has you at home."

"I hope you are right but we have not been connecting lately. He makes comments about how I am not exciting anymore. He ignores me unless he needs something from me. He has been so busy with work there hasn't been any time for me."

"Sounds like he may have forgotten what he has at home. Maybe you should change things up a bit. You know make it more exciting."

"How do I do that? You're a guy; what would make you notice me – make it exciting?"

"Do you want the honest truth?"

"Sure, give it to me."

"Mickey, I don't want to hurt your feelings but I want to tell you what would make me notice and I bet Chris would also."

"Is it that bad?"

"No, just a change from what you are doing now."

"Well, I'm afraid this isn't working so tell me what to do."

"Ok, when I look at you I don't think "sex" and that is what a guy wants to see in his spouse. He wants to be proud of his wife and know that every guy that sees her wants her. It's weird. I know, most women think that they should look nice and conservative so their husband will be proud but guys like it when their spouse is a little flashy. I am not saying you need to look like a slut. If you look pretty and girlie they will be interested."

"I thought you said I was pretty? It sounds like you think I look like an ugly guy."

"No, you are beautiful but you are not advertising to Chris that you are pretty."

"What do you mean?"

"When is the last time you changed your hairstyle?"

"I can't remember but it has been a long time."

"I have not personally seen you without that pony-tail for the five years I've known you. It's cute and all but it is not girlie. You need to look like a beautiful woman not a jock. I don't mean to upset you but you said you were ready for change."

"Ok, what else?

"Pluck those eyebrows. They are way too thick. Add a little jewelry; maybe something other than those gold ball earrings that I've seen you wear the last five times I've seen you."

"Wow, you're tough. I must look like an ogre."

"No, I just think you forgot about these things and that they were important to a man. You have a wonderful perky personality and everyone loves to be around you but sometimes you come across as one of the guys. I'm afraid that Chris may see you that way as well."

"God, I thought I just had to jump his bones to get him interested?"

"That sure is part of it. A man wants a tiger in bed and he wants to feel like he is a stud but it has to start outside of the bedroom. It's much more in his head than his pants. Ok are you ready to change?"

"I don't know where to start?"

"First thing is we are going to call this new exciting woman, Michele. It's much more feminine and I think she will be very pretty and exciting. Here is what I'm thinking. I will ask Heather to help you with hair, jewelry, makeup, lingerie and clothing."

"Clothing, what's wrong with my clothing?"

"Oh my, sweatpants, team jerseys, ball caps, track suits – these are great for playing games but not for attracting your husband."

"Wow, extreme makeover!"

"No not extreme. You have lovely raw materials. I think you will be surprised how you look when Heather is done with you. My job is to work on your mind. I will try to make you feel sexy because that is essential that you feel it or it will not come off as genuine to Chris. I can also explain what guys think. It is totally opposite of the way that girls think so I can give you the secrets."

"What about the massage? I feel awful that you hauled all of that out here for me and we didn't do it.'

"That's Ok. I'll just leave it in the trunk for next week."

"Next week?"

"Yes, Chris leaves town every Wednesday right?

"Yes and he returns on Friday night."

"I'll tell Heather that she has to take a day off on Wednesday of next week to take you out for your makeover. You two can shop in the evening and get everything you need. I will come over on Thursday evening and set up the massage table and we will talk about how to approach Friday night with Chris. I think you are going to need some stress relief by then."

"This is moving so fast. I don't know about next week."

"Does the slut in the red dress go on the trips every week?"

"Yes, I guess there is no time to waste. I want to thank you for your concern and help. I was so scared about tonight and I am so glad that we had this time to talk. You are so sensitive and I feel more certain that this is the right thing to do. Thanks for your tough love. I am so sorry I wimped out on you tonight."

"I really enjoyed our talk on the veranda Miss Mickey. I can't wait to see Michele next week."

We both laughed as we hugged. She walked me to the car and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she thanked me again.

We had talked for nearly two hours but Heather was still up when I got home. I walked to the bedroom and she was lying on the bed watching TV.

"Did your magic hands take care of Mickey?"

"Nope, she wasn't ready for a massage. We just talked for a couple of hours and I think we have a plan."

I proceeded to explain the whole plan to Heather and she was excited about the makeover. I gave her suggestions about what she should wear. I was adamant that she shouldn't go overboard on really slutty clothes – just something to make the change from the sweat clothes to something that would attract a man. Heather loves this sort of stuff and she was ready to start shopping immediately. I explained the time table and suggested she get an appointment at the salon as soon as possible. Heather kissed me and thanked me for my wonderful idea to help Mickey.

The week went by quickly and Heather left early on Wednesday to go to Mickey's house to get started. She was gone until after dinner and came home with a beautiful smile.

"Oh, that was so fun. Mickey looks so different. You won't believe the change. I am so proud of her. It is all in your hands now. She was getting really anxious about Friday when Chris comes home."

"I knew she would. This is a big change in attitude for her as well as the physical change that you did today."

I could not concentrate during work on Thursday and begged the boss to let me out an hour early. I called Mickey and told her I would be there at 4:30 and that I couldn't wait to meet Michele.

As I pulled up, I anticipated Mickey to be on the porch swing and she was. Or it least I think it was her on the swing. As I walked up the sidewalk she stood and came to the head of the steps. There was no more pony-tail. Her hair was blonde with highlights. She had that razor cut style where it is cut shorter in the back and the hair gets progressively longer as it comes forward. The longer locks framed her face which was beaming. She had a white tailored blouse with the darts on either side of her chest. Two buttons were undone and her pointy collar was open with a gold necklace around her neck. Diamond stud earrings glistened in the afternoon sun. There were no more sweatpants. She had on dark blue skinny jeans that tapered done to a sassy pair of brown boots with a slight heel.

"Good afternoon, Michele, you look marvelous."

She smiled and held her hands out to the side as she twirled to show me the full effect of her makeover. Her backside was just as entrancing as the front. Because her blouse was tucked in under her brown belt and jeans, the most prominent feature on the back was her lovely ass. I was surprised how high it sat. No sag at all and the jeans really accentuated her beautiful butt. I did notice a hint of a bra strap.

"Wow, I didn't know you owned any shoes but tennis shoes and flip flops. That outfit is so sexy without looking like you are trying to be. I love the jeans. They are very flattering. I never noticed your figure before. You are hot. I'm sure Michelle will turn heads much more than Mickey ever did. Why were you hiding this body for all these years?"

"Oh Ted, I am feeling so attractive today but I have always been very shy and conservative before. My mother always discouraged me trying to show off in any way. She constantly told me to button up my blouse or put on more clothes. I kind of think that is why I turned to sports because she pretty much dressed me like a boy."

"Well, you don't look like a boy today! I can't get over the new you. I am definitely calling you Michelle now. You don't look at all like a Mickey."

I walked up on the porch as I talked and took her hand and led her to the swing. We sat and rocked for awhile.

"I am so thankful for what Heather did yesterday. Just look at my hair. Isn't it wonderful? She helped me with makeup, jewelry and of course my new ensembles."

"What else did you get to wear?"

"Oh, I have a very sexy lingerie set, some new push-up bras, another shirt to go with these pants and some new thong underwear. Apparently, I have been wearing granny panties for all these years."

"We can't have that. Do you have a plan for tomorrow night with Chris?"

"No, I am scared to death. I don't want to frighten him by being too aggressive but I want him to notice me and remember that I am his wife and he is lucky. Do you think I can pull that off?"

"Of course, you are not my wife and I feel very lucky to be around you right now. What a babe."

"Ted, how am I going to do this? I can't just stand there and tell him how lucky he is. I don't feel like he is so lucky. He probably already slept with that slut. I am going to make a fool out of myself."

"I have a plan and I can lay it out for you during your massage. Are you ready for relaxation?"

"Well, I certainly need relaxation. I am a basket case. I guess you should get your massage table and set it up in the family room. I will go change in the bedroom while you get set up."

"I do use massage oil so don't wear anything that you don't want to get a little oily."

I gave my usual disclaimer designed to get my victims to wear as little as possible. I am such a pig. I really thought this was going to be less sexual than the others but I got pretty horny looking at Michelle. She really surprised me how good she looked. I just never looked at her that way. I guess her conservative upbringing was successful at hiding her assets. I think Chris is in for a big surprise tomorrow night.

I removed the massage table from the car and hauled it and my bag into the family room. After setting up and warming the towel in her dryer, I put the oils in the microwave to heat them up. I poured a glass of wine for both of us and yelled at Michelle that I was all set.

She soon appeared in the doorway wearing a white terry cloth robe. I handed her the wine and said.

"I checked Mickey's refrigerator and all she had was beer. Lucky I brought some wine for Michelle."

"Woo, fancy"

She took a healthy drink of the wine and slowly removed her robe. I immediately noticed that she was wearing white thong underwear. I was starring at her from behind and her ass cheeks were starring back at me. They were firm and high and very white. They had never seen sunshine or a tanning bed. She was wearing a white "wife beater" t-shirt that only came half way up her back. I first thought it was just too small but I noticed some frayed edges so I guess she had cut it off just below her chest. As Michelle turned around and looked at me, my eyes were drawn to her tits. The t-shirt was thin and worn and her nipples were very noticeable. They were completely round and poking out prominently. I would say they were caramel color but I was looking through her shirt. It was hard to tell.

She had a little baby fat on her belly but who doesn't. Her front was tanner than her back. I scanned down her body and noticed her legs. They looked smooth and relatively thin. Her calves were slim but her thighs were wider. She couldn't have such a beautiful ass like she did without some healthy thighs to lead up to them. I finally made my way back up her body to her face.

"Did you get a good look?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. You are just so beautiful I was in a trance for a minute. Please lay down on the massage table."

Michelle climbed by on the table and settled in on her stomach. I pulled the warm towel from the thermal bag and covered her completely. There was an appreciative moan when I placed it over her. I moved to the side of the table and started rubbing on her shoulders and neck. Once she settled in and we both relaxed a bit, our conversation began.

"OK Ted, tell about this master plan that you have figured out. I'm kind of freaking out about tomorrow."

"Well, I think you should keep this really low key. I wouldn't make a big deal about this exciting sexual romp that is going to make him appreciate you forever. You need to play it cool. Of course, he is going to notice the new hairstyle. By the way, I love it. It is young looking and very stylish and there is no way you can put it into a pony-tail."

We both laughed.

"Everything else, the clothes, the lingerie, the new found femininity is very subtle. He will just think that he just discovered it himself; that it was always there he just didn't notice. That is why I think that it is important for you to not go crazy on ambience. No candlelit dinners, no incense burning in the bedroom. Trust me he will get the hint when he sees your new lingerie. By the way, what did you pick out?"

"It is a black lace push-up bra with matching panties. The bra has these cute little crystals hanging from the middle. It has a front closure. I thought he would freak when I opened it up and showed him my naked chest. It should be very dramatic"

"Hey, you are thinking about this. That sounds very good."

By this time I had moved down to her lower back. I had peeled the towel down to just cover her butt cheeks. I was kneading her lower back muscles. I heard sighs and I knew this was the spot that was really moving her to total relaxation.

"I would just cook a normal dinner but of course, you should be wearing your new jeans and tailored shirt. He will think something is up but he will not really know what is going on. You need to ask him about his time away from you and tell him how much you missed him. Michelle, do not mentioned the slut with the big boobs. That will only complicate things. You don't want to get into an argument on your big night.

"OK, I guess. But I do hate that bitch."

"Yeah, I figured that out pretty quick."

I moved down Michelle's body to her legs and started to rub up the entire length of her legs. I would stop for awhile on her calves and then move to her thighs but I avoided anything higher. Eventually, I deliberately hit the towel on one side to tip the balance and it fell to the floor. Michelle's ass cheeks were now completely uncovered and I immediately started a good ass rub. First I rubbed with deep penetrating strokes and followed with soft strokes to move the oil around. I let the oil run down between her thighs and I just had to rub that in. I never touched her pussy but I got very close a couple of times. Michelle opened her legs a bit more each time I massaged her inner thighs until they were both on the edge of the massage table. The thong underwear did little to cover her ass cheeks and I continued to rub on them as well. I got a little too close to her pussy on one stroke and she jumped a bit.

"What about a foot massage? I was told to ask about a foot rub."