Social Networking Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who told you that, Heather?"

"No actually it was Maria. She described it as heaven."

"OK, turn over I can do a better job if you are on your back."

Michelle turned over by getting up on her hands and knees and rolling over. I noticed a beautiful view of her ass and pussy when she was on all fours. She settled in on her back and I checked out the beautiful woman in front of me. I handed her a small pillow and she tucked it under her head. I stood at the foot of the table and saw her shirt had rode up a bit so I had a good view of her breasts. The nipples were covered but most of the breasts were in my view. I wouldn't say they were high and firm. My guess was that they sat on her chest like teardrops when she was upright but now they were slightly compressed and her nipples were tenting up her shirt a bit. As I moved my view lower on her body I couldn't help but notice her white panties were very much raised up. Her mound was much higher than could be possible. I could only surmise that there was a lot of pubic hair. There was no hair particularly showing on either side of her panties but her legs were very much together. I decided to remedy that situation by starting her foot massage. I grabbed her left foot and started to massage her arch. As I did this I moved her foot out to the side a bit. As I did this it became obvious that not only was there light brown curly hair showing outside of her panties, there was a lot of it.

"OK Michelle, how has your sex life been in recent months? Is it going to be out of the ordinary to be having sex on Friday night?

"Well we don't go to the jungle as much as we used to. I guess we have not made love for three or four weeks. Come to think of it we probably had sex once in the last three months."

"Go to the jungle?"

"That's what we call it."

"So do you think you are going to have to seduce Chris to get him into bed?"

"Well he is usually pretty tired after traveling home. He might just collapse in front of the TV if I left him alone."

"Well, you better try to make sure that dinner doesn't take very much time. How can you entice him into the bedroom early?

"I don't know?"

"Well how about you promise him something. Is there anything he likes in the bedroom that he is not getting?"

"He complains all the time that I never give him a massage."

"No, that will just put him asleep and you will be all alone in your hot lingerie. How about something sexual that will lure him into the bed?'

"I guess I could offer a blow job. He likes that."

"OK, but say it like this. As soon as dinner is done, come up to him and kiss his neck and say "Can I lick your big dick?"

"Yeah, that would get his attention."

"I would go up to the bedroom and change into your lingerie. He will be naked in bed by the time you are changed. Do you think he will go down on you after you finish with him?"

"I doubt it. He complains about the jungle down there and he hasn't gone down on me in years."

"I noticed that you have a lot of hair on your pussy. Why don't you shave it off and surprise him."

"I can't."

Michelle faced turned red as a beet as we discussed this. Her hand drifted to cover her pussy.

"Why not? If Chris is complaining about too much hair down there; you should shave it to really take him over the edge. Everybody is doing that now. I think that went out in the 90s."

"You don't understand. It's not that I don't want to. It's that I just can't do it."

"I don't understand. Heather does it for me every summer. I just love it. Why can't you do it?"

"I've tried many times and I can't make myself do it. My mother always was very clear that my pussy was a private area and showed not be uncovered. I have tried to get that out of my head for many years but it is apparently burned in my brain. She messed me up pretty good."

"OK, I had no idea. I'm sorry."

I didn't know what to say but it seemed to be a very serious conflict for Michelle. I didn't want to push any further so I changed the subject.

"So how is my foot massaging skills?"

"Maria did not exaggerate. I'm in heaven."

I continued for awhile on Michelle's feet and checked out her pussy as I spread her legs. Even though her panties were pushed up by the abundance of pussy hair I could still see a wet spot between her legs. Her panties were cotton and it was considerably darker in the center. I could pick out her aroma over the smell of the massage oil. I decided that I would kick up the conversation a notch as she seemed to be pretty turned on. I finished on her feet and moved to a position behind her head. I started massaging her neck and shoulders. Her nipples were now noticeably higher as I rubbed her upper chest.

"Well, what are you going to do to make the night special? You don't want it to be like any other night."

"I don't really know. I am not very good at this."

"Are your sexual encounters pretty quick usually?"

"Yeah, usually he comes pretty quickly and we are pretty much done."

"You have to slow things down. Don't let him come during your blow job. Tease him a little bit. Rub your hands on his chest and his inner thighs. Men like that. Kiss him on his neck and talk to him. If you announce what you are going to do to him before you do it, it will excite him."

"What do you mean?"

"For example, you could say something like this. I love to rub your chest, feel your muscles. Does this turn you on?"

As I said this I started to run my hands down Michelle's arms. On the third trip down and back up, I tucked my thumb under the bottom of her shirt and pulled up one side to uncover her breast. My next trip down her arm I repeated the process on her other tit. Once her tits were uncovered I started a full massage of her chest. I ran my hand under her tits and stretched out the nipple to its full length. I circled her nipple with my index finger and those little bumps appeared on her areolas. Her nipples were perfect. The caramel color was a little redder now as Michelle was obviously very excited. Her breathing was quicker and deeper.

"Then rub your hands down his belly and into his crotch. You might want to compliment him on his dick or tell him how you missed it while he was gone. It's important to get some intimate conversation going because you are going to ask him to touch you next."

"Oh, I couldn't do that. It seems so dirty."

"Trust me; men love this sort of thing. It makes them feel that they are turning you on as you give them encouragement. There is nothing more exciting to a man than to hear how he is taking his woman over the edge. C'mon give it a try."

"No, I can't."

"Just tell me how to touch your tits."

"I like it when you squeeze them."

"Then say "Oh, squeeze them, yeah like that, now pinch my nipples."

As I said these things I touched her exactly as I described. She seemed to really be getting into it now.

"Oh, softer, touch them softer, yeah like that. Now circle around my nipple and pinch them lightly, umm like that."

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, don't stop. Rub them both at the same time. Take them all the way into your strong hands. I like that."

"Are you getting wet?"

"I'm very wet; you are really turning me on."

"I decided to bring it back to instruction instead of pure passion which is where I thought this was leading. I did not want to cheat on Heather and my dick was starting to take over my brain.

"Do you see how intimate conversation takes love making to a new level? It excites the mind as much as the genitals."

"Oh, yes I am very excited right now."

As she said this, I noticed that her hand had drifted under her underwear and she was rubbing her clit. I whispered my next comment,

"OK, now bring it down a little bit now. Focus on the relaxation."

I moved my hands to her arms and then her neck and slowed down my strokes. Michelle slowly opened her eyes and withdrew her finger from her panties. I continued to stroke her neck and hair until I think she fell asleep for a minute or two. I pulled her shirt down to cover her tits and I think that woke her. I eyes looked at me and she smiled a lazy, satisfied smile.

"Do you feel better about tomorrow night?'

"Yeah, I guess..."

Frown lines appeared on Michelle's face and she seemed deep in thought.

"I don't think it is enough. I'm still afraid it is not enough to keep him on the right path."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to do it."

"Do what?"

"I want you to trim my pussy. Chris makes such a big deal about it and I want to do it for him. That will keep him faithful."

"Really, it's not that hard. Just give it a try when you take your bath tonight."

"I would love to but I have tried and tried and I cannot make myself do it. Believe me it will be very embarrassing to have you do it and I would love to do it myself but I know I can't. Please do this for me."

"I don't know."

"This is my marriage. I can't trust that slut to leave my husband alone so I can't have any doubts in his mind who is best for him. This is the one thing that has come between us. Please do this for us."

"Mickey, I don't know about this."

"The name is Michelle and I really need you now. Please do this for me. It will make my transformation complete."

"OK, Michelle. I guess we have to do this now as Chris is coming back tomorrow. Do you have some scissors and a razor?"

"Stay right there. I go get everything we need."

I had to stay right here because I was in disbelief as to what was about to transpire. I kept running this through my mind trying to make sense of how I got to the point where I was going to shave my wife's friend's pussy. I decided to go to the bathroom and get myself together. I splashed my face with some cold water and stared at the mirror. I kept telling myself to be professional and not to get carried away with the sexuality of the moment. But, I was going to shave her pussy! This is my weak spot. I have always been very turned on about shaving a woman. Heather has never let me do it so Michelle will be my first. I probably shouldn't tell her that. I walked back to the family room and was determined now to keep it together.

Michelle had returned and had set up a TV table next to the massage table with two sizes of scissors, razor, shaving cream and a bucket of warm water. I asked Michelle to get on the table and place her butt on the towel I had laid out across the massage table.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, please do this before I chicken out."

I started by removing her white cotton thong. Immediately, I smelled her excitement. I could not even see her pussy lips for all the light brown curly hair. I ran my hand over the mound of hair to feel the texture. It was about what I expected; a briar patch of thick pubic hair. I decided that I must just start hacking away at the bulk of the hair with the scissors before I could even think about shaving anything with the razor. I grabbed the larger silver metal scissors and looked up at Michelle.

"Well, here goes."

I proceeded to take sections of hair in between my two fingers and snip just above them to remove tufts of hair at one time. I started on the far right closest to me and worked my way from top to bottom. My immediate goal was to just cut it down to a half inch or so to see what I was working with. I was careful to leave the area above her clit a little longer as she may want to keep a bit of hair above her pussy. The area above her clit was denser and there was this little swirl of hair that covered her clit. As I cut this hair I was very careful not to cut her but also to get all the hair off of her clit. When I worked on this area it was inevitable that I would have to touch her clit which was now exposed to my view. Her little nub was fully out of its hood and my touch was surely exciting Michelle. I looked up for a second and her eyes were completely closed and her chest was rising and falling as her breathing was fast and loud.

"Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah, this is a very sensitive area and I am getting a little excited."

I ignored the sexual connotation of this comment and replied.

"It will be very exciting when you see the completed work. I'm sorry I'm so slow. There is a lot of hair down here and I'm trying to be very careful."

With that I put some pressure on her clit with my middle finger and it slid down a bit because her clit was now slick with pussy juice. Michelle breathed in very deeply and let out a big breath. I moved on to the left side of the massage table and finished the left side of her pussy. Her pussy lips were now coming into view a bit but I had to remove the pile of pussy hair that I had cut off. The amount of pussy hair that was now in my hands was amazing. I had to make two trips to the waste basket to throw it away.

I took a good look when I returned to the massage table and it was quite a sight. Michelle's pussy was wet and her entire slit was covered with cut hair sticking to her juice. I thought about how to remove it in a professional manner but could not come up with any ideas so I just took my index finger and started at the top and moved my finger the entire length of her pussy lips to remove the hair. I had to do this several times to get it all and Michelle was wiggling the more I touched her. I decided that there must be a lot of hair on her clit so I took it between my fingers and squeezed it several times. There really wasn't much hair on her clit but I knew she didn't know that so I touched her longer than necessary. I enjoyed it and I know Michelle enjoyed it as she arched her back and raised her butt off of the table to meet my fingers. She was having an orgasm so I kept squeezing until I felt she was finished. She collapsed on the table. I continued to sweep off the hair with the palm of my hand and made my plans for attacking the rest of this job. I probably could have shaved from here but decided that a closer cut was necessary. I also thought that it would prolong the procedure and let me touch her more.

"OK, I got all the long hair but I have to cut a little closer to get ready for shaving."

I grabbed the smaller scissors and brought them right against her skin. I started cutting the hair as close to her body as possible. This afforded me a lot of freedom in touching her. At first I worked on the area between her legs and her pussy but eventually I moved to her pussy lips so my fingers regularly came in contact with her wet pussy. There were times that I had to grab her pussy lips to cut the hair on her. As I cut more and more hair, my view improved. Her pussy was beautiful. She had full outside lips that were engorged giving them a pink color. I was surprised to see no inside lips poking out but her clit was still erect and wet. I had completed the close cutting and decided to get the conversation going to break the tension.

"Time for shaving; I hope I can get my hand to stop quivering long enough to handle this. Have you thought about if you want to leave any hair on top?"

"What do you think?"

"I love a smooth shaved pussy but it is nice to keep a little tuft of hair above your pussy. I left enough in that area so you could leave a patch. I guess that would be my recommendation."

"You can see better than I can. I'll take your recommendation. You are the stylist."

"Here comes the shaving cream."

I took my hand and dipped it into the warm water and cupped up some water. I held it over her crotch and slowly dripped it onto her pussy. She jumped a little bit when it hit her. I next added the shaving cream to the right side of her pussy. I was careful to rub it in thoroughly for both of our enjoyment. I was not kidding about my hand shaking because when I grabbed the razor, my hand would not stay still. I decided to rest my hand on her leg to steady it and that worked pretty well. As I shaved off the thick hair I had to use my left hand to hold down the skin. As I moved towards her pussy lips my hand began to rest in her slit. I decided to add a new dimension and slipped first one than two fingers into her pussy. They slid in easily as she was very moist. At first I kept them very still but as I became more confident in my shaving, I started to push my fingers in and out slightly as I used the razor. I was careful not to cut her and slowed down my fingers when I was in tricky areas. As I moved down closer to her ass I pushed her legs apart. I shaved all the way down to her ass cheeks but was never tempted to remove my fingers from her pussy. In fact, with new found confidence, I started using my thumb to rub her clit as I excited Michelle more and more.

I was about finished with her right side so I took some water and used my hand to remove the rest of the shaving cream. I had left a patch of hair on top but half of her pussy was beautifully bald.

"It's really looking good. I just have the left side and you can see the new you."

I was surprised that I did not get any response from Michelle. I just saw her breathing very heavily. She had pushed her top up so her nipples were now showing and she was rubbing away at her left breast. I moved to the other side of the table and wet down her pussy and applied the shaving cream. Michelle removed her hand closest to me from her tits and replaced it with the other. As I began using the razor, I felt her hand moving up my leg. I was wearing loose sweat shorts and boxers. I concentrated on the hair line around the patch of hair we were leaving on top of her pussy as it was a smooth area with few chances for cutting her. Michelle was now rubbing the outside of my pants and making my dick as hard as a rock. I paused my shaving for a moment and stuffed two fingers into her pussy. I began rubbing her g-spot in her soaked slit. Michelle was now grabbing and stroking my naked dick from below as she had run her hand up my pant leg. Her hand was cold which only made me hotter. I love the cold feeling on my dick and was getting quite excited myself. I told myself to concentrate on her pleasure and try to forget what her hand was doing. That was only mildly successful but thankfully she had a full thrashing orgasm just before I was going to shoot my wad and she removed her hand before I made a mess in my pants.

I saw sweat running down her forehead so I withdrew my fingers and grabbed a towel to wipe off her face. She grabbed the towel and covered her face. I returned to her pussy and spent the next couple of minutes finishing the shaving of her left side. I was relieved when I finished. I rinsed off the shaving cream and surveyed my work. The tuft of light brown hair was still a little long so I took the scissors and trimmed it a bit. I was satisfied with the look so I went to the head of the massage table and leaned down to whisper to Michelle.

"Are you ready to see the masterpiece? You look beautiful."

I pulled the towel from her face and lifted her up to a seated position so she could get a better view.

"Oh my God; look at that. I look so naked. Do you think he will like it?"

"From a very horny guy, it's about the prettiest thing I have ever seen."

"It hurts a bit though."

"I figured it would. That area has not seen a razor for many years. Sit back and I will apply some lotion."

Michelle lay back down and I slowly rubbed lotion all over her pussy. I love a slick, smooth pussy so I spent several minutes putting more and more lotion on the area. I finished with a dab directly on her clit and rubbed it in lightly.

Michelle's eyes were closed so I made my way to the head of the massage table and bent down and kissed her on the forehead. She rolled over on her side and faced me. She immediately grabbed for my erect penis and pulled it out of my sweat pants. I was sure she was going to stuff it into her mouth any second. I was filled with excitement and emotion and it took all the strength I had to put my dick back in my pants. I whispered to her as I stepped back.