Society 1.5: Modernus Aperito

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel snorted as he hopped off of the table and headed for the pantry. "I'm going to make lunch. Try not to break him before I get another turn."

Jason clung to the table while Greg drilled his asshole. He tried to lever himself back. He wanted more. Deeper. Harder. Greg's thick cock felt incredible. But he wasn't thick enough. Or long enough. Jason was even more sure that the only cock that could satisfy his needs was his Mistress's.

Even when Jason was sandwiched between Erik and Greg, taking both of their cocks like a seasoned ass-whore, he still wasn't satisfied. He still itched. He still needed more. He could take their cocks all day and night long.

And he did. Jason took every cock over and over again. When their cocks were worn out, he took fists and dildos. Plugs. His ass was always full. By the time the weekend was over, he had lost count of how many times he'd been fucked. He wasn't even sure how to count the way he was fucked, anyway. Did a triple penetration count as three fucks, or just one?

He knew Mistress Elena was watching. Even if she wasn't, he performed as though she was standing over him. And he loved it all. It was a dream come true. Almost.

****

Elena blinked at the bright sunlight pouring through her sheer curtains. Damn. She'd forgotten to close the curtains last night. Yet another reason why she needed her beloved. Of course that thought made her sigh. Tapping a couple of buttons, she pulled up the video feed of the play room.

While she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, she wished again for her beloved. This time she wished for him to bring her a cup of tea. Or a mimosa. Or both. But no. Her beloved was lying under a pile of men right now.

She smiled at that sweet scene on the screen. Jason's incredibly handsome face was relaxed in his sleep. He seemed to be smiling slightly. So beautiful. Cuddled between two more sweet boys.

Elena remembered Mistress Selena's admonitions. She had feared that her Iason's beauty would incite the jealousy of the Gods. Of course that was a common thought process back then. Elena had studied every religion in The Society's extensive scrolls. She'd decided long ago that humans mistook the anger and jealousy of other humans, and the inevitable results of such, for the anger and jealousy of the Gods.

In her well-considered opinion, the Gods had nothing to be jealous of. Or angry at. Disappointed, perhaps. Humans were, after all, quite fallible. But as long as one tried to do the right thing, then she was confident that the Gods would be kind. Especially her own beloved Goddess of Love and Mercy.

Sweet Jason was trying very hard to do the right thing. He was taking to his position as House punch beautifully. Mistress Hannah's boys were obviously falling in love with him. They were all such adorable toys. Big, strong, and handsome. Plus, they were very close to one another.

She supposed that they were so tightly bonded because Mistress Hannah left them mostly to their own devices. Elena had a feeling that would be changing, though. Probably quite soon. Hannah was about to elevate her dear slave Maria to beloved submissive. That was inevitable. Which would result in massive changes in their House.

All of which brought her back to the beautiful boys on her big screen. Perfect dynamic. She would have to talk to Mistress Hannah about that. No, maybe not. She didn't want to appear presumptuous.

Watching the boys starting to stir, Elena firmed her lips. She had chosen this path after years of study and planning. She was determined to train up her perfect beloved submissive. She had assumed that meant denying herself.

But Elena's prayers for the guidance of her Goddess were answered quite clearly. With a dismissive laugh. Her plan to deny herself was silly. Childish, even. She needed to train her beloved. How could she do that when she wouldn't even allow him to please her? Ridiculous. Besides, she was already frustrated. Another year of this would drive her mad.

Smiling, Elena rolled over and grabbed a few dildos out of her bedside table. Just a little treat while she watched their sweet little morning routines. Then she would have her beloved. Almost.

***

Jason woke slowly. He felt safe. Warm. He could smell the musk from the hard bodies surrounding him. Erik's arms tightened around him from behind. Edward's ass started rubbing slowly against his growing cock. Jason moaned quietly and pulled Edward closer.

Of course none of them could play too much before their enemas. That wouldn't make good video. But there was nothing wrong with a little bit of loving.

In fact, Jason couldn't remember being loved like this in his entire life. Sweet, sexy men who very obviously loved his ass. Not just his ass, either. They cuddled, teased, smiled, laughed, and enjoyed each other at every level. Kind of like a fraternity. Only without the frat boys.

When Erik's firm lips began nibbling their way across his shoulders, Jason's cock jumped hard against Edward. Edward rewarded that twitch with another seductive wiggle. But Erik put a predictable halt to the play.

"Mmm... 'Morning, baby boy. Wanna take a shower?"

Jason tossed a flirtatious glance over his shoulder and fluttered his eyelashes. "Yes, please, Daddy."

Chuckling, Erik shook off all the other bodies tangled with his. The rest of the guys groaned their way out of bed. It had been a very long night.

"C'mon, sweetheart. Let's have some bathroom fun."

Javier watched the rest of the guys file out before taking up the rear. He thought about Jason, and his obvious path. If that sweet, gorgeous man was going to be Mistress Elena's sub, then Javier wanted in. He could see the writing on the wall.

Javier knew Mistress Elena as well as any other toy. He'd belonged to Council members since day one in The Society. He'd been trained by her several times when Mistress Zenith held his leash. After he was traded to Mistress Hannah, he was loaned out to Mistress Elena often. Along with the rest of Mistress Hannah's males.

He supposed that just about everyone wanted to belong to her. What toy wouldn't? She was the perfect Domme. She made his cock a bit chubby just with her sweet, dominating smile. He absolutely loved being strapped to her benches.

Yeah, he knew the Premier Mistress of the Society. He knew what she liked. She wanted a sweet, loving scene. Even her punishments were doled out with consideration of the toy's needs. She also wanted her toys to push every limit. And she wanted their unquestioning obedience.

If she really was about to build her House, and it seemed pretty damned obvious that was about to happen, then she was going to want to emulate her mother's House. A bunch of big, strong, loving, males. Every one of which could take a platoon of cocks up their ass every night if she commanded.

The way that would shake down was pretty obvious. Some guys were going to float to the top. She'd need another slave or two besides Erik. Javier felt his heart jerk at that thought. Could he... should he? Would he even want to be her slave?

Javier swallowed hard as he watched the rest of the guys disappear into the bathroom. He halted and thought for a minute. Sighing, he shook his head slightly. No. Not really. He could do it. He knew that. But he wasn't in love with Mistress Elena. At least, not in the way a slave needed to be. Not in the way Erik was in love with her. Or Miguel.

Miguel definitely loved Mistress Elena. She was the only woman besides Maria that Miguel was hot for. Of course he fucked other females regularly for shows, or when they were all loaned out. But he wasn't really interested in any of them.

Javier stepped into the bathroom, and smiled at the sight of Jason kneeling in the middle of the shower. Erik was already pissing on his face. Edward was letting loose on his back. Greg and Miguel were crowding in and taking aim. Javier figured he'd better start the enema bags warming.

Jason was the center of attention, again. Of course it was a domination thing. He'd seen a lot of toys put in their place with golden showers. It's hard to think of yourself as above someone when they're literally pissing on you.

There was something inherently sexy to him about that. Being marked as a subordinate. Owned. Claimed. They had all definitely claimed him. Jason loved it.

Since he had never identified as gay, or even bi, it still came as a little bit of a shock. He wasn't shocked that he was being fucked raw by a bunch of big, sexy, totally uninhibited men. He'd expected that. But he didn't expect to love it so much.

By the time Jason was thoroughly marked by every man there, his cock was rock hard again. He thanked them all prettily before automatically assuming the enema position. Laying his cheek in a puddle of piss, he sucked and pushed against the plug in his ass just for practice.

Erik chuckled as he eyed the huge plug stretching Jason's ass. Baby boy had held a number nine in his ass all night long. It was amazing. Ridiculous, really. No new toy should be able to take even a tenth of what they were doing to Jason. But not only did Jason take it, he begged for more. A true anal pain slut. As far as Erik could figure, Jason would pass the test for Perfect Anal Pain Slut with flying colors. Today.

While Erik tortured Jason's pretty hole with the plug for a few minutes, he thought. Jason was coming along amazingly quickly. It worried Erik a little bit. He figured the kid would hit the wall sooner or later. He just hoped that he'd be there to help when he did. Who knew, though? He could be sent to Mistress Ray tomorrow. Erik really didn't want to be sent to Mistress Ray tomorrow.

Not that Mistress Ray was a bad Domme. Hardly. Her toys would walk through fire for her. They worshiped the ground she walked on. She was their living Goddess.

Mistress Ray gifted the pain sluts with everything they needed. Whips, crops, canes. Stretching devices that looked like they'd been plucked out of a medieval dungeon's torture chamber. Clamps. Shock therapy directly on, and in, the most sensitive parts of the human anatomy. Yeah, her toys loved her. If Erik was a pain toy, he supposed he would love her, too. But he wasn't. And he didn't.

Erik continued to ruminate as he slid the nozzle of the enema bag into Jason's stretched ass. Jason took it like a champ, of course. His asshole was spread wide, even deep down. When Erik released the clamp, Jason sighed happily. Erik's lips twisted. Yeah, Mistress Elena would have baby boy trained up fast. Maybe even less than a year. He was already just about fucking perfect. Just a bit of polishing, and he'd be ready to pick up the reins.

"Alright, baby boy. Let's clean this pretty hole out." Erik took the offered bag from Javier and shot him a cocky little grin. While Erik guided the probe deeper into Jason's ass, he pondered his gape.

Jason had been doing pretty well; tightening back up fairly quickly. But it was probably time for him to start anal weight training. Which most new toys don't start until the three or even six-month mark.

Erik tried to shrug off all those thoughts as he and the rest of the guys helped each other with their enemas. He listened to Greg and Edward flirt. Miguel and Javier were enjoying each other's company.

Erik focused on Miguel. He couldn't quite turn his brain off. Mistress Elena had made it clear that she had him on a short-short list for the senior slave position. Which meant he was going to be helping her build her House.

He wanted every last man there to be a part of her House. But he kinda worried about Miguel. Of course Miguel was the sweetest of sweethearts. But there was something there... a bad break-up, he guessed. They all guessed, actually. Everyone loved Miguel. But no one was in love with him. Who would want to get their heart broken like that?

***

Elena had the same concerns about Miguel. She'd seen the shadows in that little one's eyes. But he was so incredibly beautiful. Strong, and sweet. Except in the kitchen.

Chuckling to herself, Elena set aside her little friends in favor of fetching herself a drink. Which she was getting mightily sick of. In fact... Oh, yes. There would be a lot of changes. Very soon.

By the time she was back in bed with a mimosa in one hand, the men were almost done with their morning ablutions. She sighed at the sight of all those hard bodies. Soaping each other up. Laughing. Teasing. Kissing. Wiggling against each other, and rinsing off. Just gorgeous.

Elena lubed up, then slid a dildo about the size of Erik's cock into her ass. Her pussy was filled with her favorite. Which was the exact dimensions of Jason's beautiful tool. Rocking back and forth between them, she ground them deep against the mattress.

It wasn't enough. Of course it wasn't enough. Elena rolled over and found a set of nipple clamps in her bedside table. Rolling onto her back again, she teased her nipples until they formed hard peaks. More rocking against the dildos helped with that mission.

Clamping her left nipple, she twisted the screw until she hit her limit. Breathing heavily, she switched to her right breast. It was clamped hard. Elena linked the chains together, then looked up at the screen again. The bathroom was empty.

Elena flipped channels to the kitchen, and smiled at the sight of Miguel spouting off orders. Bossy in the kitchen, if nowhere else. She was tempted to turn up the volume. But by the look on the chef's face, she didn't want to hear what he was saying.

***

"I swear; her menu is the same as a grade school lunchroom. Ugh. Look. Pancakes, eggs, and ham. At least it's not more toast or English muffins. Seriously? No variety. Oh, wait. Tomorrow we get to make French toast. Javier, can you grab the vanilla from the pantry? I hope we have heavy cream for the... What are you DOING, Jason!?"

Jason looked up in confusion. "Uh... making pancakes?"

"That pre-made mix is horrible! Oh, for God's sake. Can you at least chop up the fruit?" Miguel shot a disgusted look at the blue bag on the counter before disappearing into the pantry for pancake ingredients.

"Greg, you can start cracking the eggs! We need eighteen!"

"I'm on it!" Greg patted Jason's very fine ass as he nudged him aside to grab a big mixing bowl.

"Damn, he's bossy," Jason whispered under his breath.

"I just love the end results. Better than Mistress Hannah's chef, if you ask me."

Jason grinned over his shoulder at Greg when he got another sweet little pat. He snagged a huge platter for the chopped fruit, and turned just in time for Miguel to pile three bags of fruit on it. Taking that as a hint, Jason headed toward the long island and got to work washing, peeling, and chopping.

He listened to the guys joking around. It was still amazing. Last Monday at this time, he'd been wrestling with his tie and dreading another week of the call center job from hell. The only real pleasure in his life was from haunting The Society's website. Suddenly, he was there. In the very real Society.

Of course Jason hadn't thought it was real. He realized now that the deception was very clever. They hid in plain sight. While he continued to chop up fruit on auto-pilot, he thought about The Society, and Mistress Elena.

Erik said that she was the real power on the Council. He'd also said that her line went back a long way in The Society. He'd said before Roman times. How far before? Jason's curiosity was piqued, of course. But there was no way for him to find out the answer to that question. It wasn't as though The Society was on Wikipedia. For that matter, he didn't have access to the internet.

Jason tried to shrug off all of those revolving thoughts. He relaxed into the joking, loving fun. By the time he was done chopping the piles of fruit, Miguel already had pancakes hot off the griddle, and a platter full of scrambled eggs. Another platter was piled high with thick slices of sweet ham. Everything looked, and smelled, delicious.

"Alright, baby boy. Let's go take our beloved Mistress her breakfast."

Jason snapped to attention. Nodding, he went back to the refrigerator for orange juice and chilled champagne. He put together a mimosa while her tea steeped. Miguel set up her tray with the choicest morsels. She didn't get scrambled eggs, of course. She preferred her eggs fried, over-medium-hard, with crispy edges.

Erik scooped up the tray and headed up the stairs with Jason at his heels. Glancing over his shoulder, he assessed Jason's nervous expression. "Relax, sugar. It's just breakfast."

Jason tried to smile, but it came off as more of a grimace. His stomach flopped again. God, he wanted her. He wanted her behind him. Holding his hips tight with her tiny hands. Driving her huge strap-on deep into his ass. How long would it be before he earned that? How many more cocks would he have to take? Not that he wasn't thoroughly enjoying his come-sucker and punch status.

When Erik halted and scratched on Mistress Elena's door, Jason swallowed hard. He knelt behind Erik, then crawled on his knees into the room when they were invited to enter. Mistress Elena was lounging in a comfortable chair by the fire. There was an empty chair next to her. He wondered who usually sat there. Maybe no one. Miguel had said that she never kept a toy overnight.

"Simply perfect, my dear Erik. You please me more each day. You may put the tray on the table, dear. Tell me, how are our darling guests?"

"They have been enjoying playing with your darling Jason, beloved Mistress."

Elena hummed as she cut up her ham. "Mm. I've seen that. They've enjoyed your talented cock, too. Does that magnificent tool ever tire?"

Erik hid his grin at Mistress Elena's admiring, lust-filled gaze. His 'magnificent tool' thickened and grew under her avid attention. She laughed softly and toasted it with her mimosa.

"Apparently not. And how are you feeling, my darling Jason?"

Jason blinked in surprise at her question. At least a dozen responses popped into his mind, none of which were even vaguely appropriate. His mind fumbled for a second before hitting on an old stand-by. "I am fine, Mistress Elena. Thank you for your loving consideration."

Elena's eyebrow popped up. Her lips twisted. She automatically sliced up the egg to the exact same measurements as her ham slices. "Hm. How does your ass feel?"

Jason tried to make up for his earlier hesitation with a more thorough report. "The ring is sore, but I enjoy the throbbing. It makes me itch deep in my ass."

"Ah. The infamous itch of the anal pain slut. I am very impressed by the depth of your needs, little one. I am eager to see how well you take Master Jacob's boys. Mistress Zenith has promised to send a few of her favorite tops to help take care of your itch. In fact, every available Society top in the state will be playing in your holes."

Jason nodded obediently. Of course his cock thickened. He glared at it. "Yes, beloved Mistress Elena. I live to serve."

"And you are doing so. Quite beautifully. I would be pleased if you would serve my meals from now on, darling. Erik, I would appreciate it if you could attend to our guests while our sweet Jason is in private training."

Erik blinked twice before nodding. "Yes, beloved Mistress Elena. I live to serve."

"Go eat your breakfast, little ones. Jason, you will attend me immediately afterwards."

The men agreed again before backing out of the room. Jason rose to his feet shakily.

"Private training?"

Erik shook his head. "I dunno. She's always whispering in toys' ears. No one ever talks much about what she says. It's personal, ya know?"

Jason had a feeling that this was a lot more than just encouragement to take more abuse. He tried to shrug off the nervous feeling, but his stomach twisted more while he choked down his excellent breakfast. As soon as he'd downed the last bite, Erik was shooing him out of the kitchen.