Society 1.5: Modernus Aperito

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on. Don't keep her waiting. Put her tray outside the door and I'll grab it later."

Nodding, Jason walked out of the kitchen on wobbly knees. Before he was ready, he was standing in front of her door. He scratched at the panel and dropped to his knees. His stomach shook as he crawled through the door at her invitation.

Jason was surprised to see his Mistress lounging on her bed. Her robe was spread open. So were her legs. She had one hand on her tit while the other plucked at her pussy. Swallowing hard at that sight, he struggled to lower his eyes.

"Ah, my sweet Jason. Just the toy I was hoping for," Elena teased lightly. Her poor darling looked like he was about to have a heart attack. It was too adorable.

"How may I serve, beloved Mistress?"

"Stand, little one. In the dresser, second drawer down, there are several sets of vibrating beads and a remote. Bring them here."

Jason rushed to do her bidding. He found the requested tools and almost turned around to hand them to her. Shaking his head slightly, he chastised himself. Do it right. There was a silver tray right there. A selection of lubricants and two fluffy hand towels were already on it. He arranged the bead strands in piles along with the remote. Taking a deep breath, he turned to his beloved Mistress.

She was still playing with her smooth pussy. Sliding her fingers around her clit. Slipping into her passage, then out again. Slick. Hot. God, he wanted her. He wanted to bury his face in her steaming, fragrant pussy. Dammit. He was as hard as a rock.

Jason tried to calm his shaking with deep breaths. He took the dozen steps to her bedside. Hesitating, he wondered if he should drop to his knees again. It felt... wrong. Staring down at his Mistress. She should be above him. He crouched down and ducked his head as he offered her the tray.

Elena shook her head. Spreading her legs wider, she tucked her hands behind her knees and shoved her ass into the air. Showing off her very pretty holes.

"Insert the red strand into my ass."

Jason took a deep breath. Okay. Okay. He could do this. He sat on the side of the bed and looked over the selection of lubricants. There were a few that were edible. Maybe she would let him lick her again. Probably not, though. Still, he reached for the strawberry flavored lube.

Elena smiled when the fake strawberry scent hit her. Of course she knew what her darling boy was thinking. Which fell into her plans quite well. Jason dribbled a generous amount of lubricant over her pussy and asshole, then worked more into her ass with one finger. Then two fingers.

Jason amazed her all over again. His touch was confident. He lubed her perfectly. When he began sliding the beads into her ass, he did that perfectly, too. Easing each one into her sphincter. Widening her. Then he held it there; stretching her hole wide. By the time he slipped the rest of the bead in, she was eager for the next.

Jason was amazed as well. His beloved Mistress was not a large woman. Her rectum must be full to bursting already. But she was taking each additional bead as eagerly as she had the first. Her pussy was dripping wet already. He shook his head slightly when he slid the final bead into place. She could take more. He knew it.

"Well done, little one. That was a perfect insertion. Now the blue beads in my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Mmm... No, darling Jason. Thank you. You're sliding them in perfectly. Just like that, little one." Elena hummed low and happy. She relaxed into the wide stretching.

Jason watched in awe as another bead slid in. Then another. The last two were harder to get in. He had to shove hard. The harder he pushed, the more his beloved Mistress melted. Jason marveled at that. How did she do it? She managed to tame her instincts so thoroughly. Like she was conditioned.

Jason wanted to be able to do that. He wanted to learn how to melt for the pain. He wanted to bend over right now and beg her to give him the last two sets of beads on the tray. Firming his lips, he forced the last bead all the way in. Two of his fingers slid into her canal, pressing the beads even deeper.

"Mmm... very nice, little one. Now take them out."

Jason nodded as he tried to get a grip on the slippery end of the bead strand. "Yes, Mistress."

"No, darling. With your mouth."

He froze like a deer caught in the headlights for a moment before forcing himself to nod obediently. "Yes, Mistress," he whispered breathlessly.

Tucking his hands under his chest, he lowered his lips to her heat. He drove his tongue in as far as he could, but he knew he couldn't even get close. He'd shoved the beads too deep. But he felt her muscles undulate along his tongue. She was pushing the first one out for him. He lapped at and tickled at her clutching muscles.

Elena muffled her moan. Her darling Jason really was perfect. While she forced the first bead out, he lapped around it before tugging on the end with his teeth. Another bead slid out. He rewarded her pussy with more lapping kisses. Then another tug. The emptying was just as wonderful as the filling.

Jason wasn't surprised when his beloved Mistress ordered him to retrieve the beads from her ass next. But he was very grateful. While he tugged and lapped, he fantasized about replacing the thick beads with his throbbing cock. Would her heat quench his thirst? Which would feel better? Her pussy, or her ass? Both were so tight, and talented.

"Put them back in, little one. With your mouth."

He mumbled his agreement as he went back to work. Sliding each bead back into his Mistress's perfect ass. Then pussy. He emptied them again, then filled them again. His Mistress was very pleased with him. She was obviously enjoying herself. Especially when he dug the last bead deep into her ass with his tongue.

"Mmmm... wonderful, darling. Set the vibrator to five."

Jason blinked, and tried to figure out what she was talking about. He was intoxicated by her scent. Her heat. What vibrator? When her legs dropped, Jason sat back on his heels and stared in amazement at his Mistress. His beloved Mistress.

She was... Perfect. Voluptuous. Strong. Loving. Disciplined. His eyes slid slowly from the juncture of her thighs up her body. Smooth. Rounded. Womanly. When his gaze landed on her breasts, the taut nipples tightened even further in response.

Elena's breath caught in her throat. Jason looked... Entranced. Hungry. She felt his eyes on her body like they were his hands. Hot. Drifting lazily.

Swallowing hard, Elena tried to smile. "Jason, darling?" His eyes rose slowly until they locked with hers. His naked adoration was obvious, and sweetly heart-warming. But underneath it ran a current of savage needs. She thrilled at the possessive greed that he quickly hid beneath lowered lids.

"How may I serve you, my beloved Mistress?"

"If you would be so kind as to turn the remote to five?"

Jason's cheeks flared bright red. Damn. That was what his Mistress wanted. "Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry..."

"No, no... none of that, darling. We haven't played with these toys before, so I can hardly expect you to know how they work, right?"

Jason nodded as he fumbled with the remote awkwardly. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you for your loving guidance."

He took a closer look at the remote, and had to hide a laugh. Mistress Elena really did subscribe to the KISS method. The remote had four colored circles. He had to assume they coordinated with the bead sets. He ran his finger along the circumference of the blue circle until a number five lit the middle of its screen. Then did the same for the red.

Elena melted. Of course the vibration felt wonderful. But it certainly wouldn't satisfy her. It just stoked the flames. She relaxed, enjoying the stoking, while Jason watched. Like a hawk.

Jason wished he could suck on those hard little pebbles. Bite them. How hard did she like it? He'd start off light, and wait for her to ask for more. When her breathing sped up, his stomach lurched. He wanted to fasten his lips on her clit. Right now. He would suck the hood like a tiny cock.

Elena's clit twitched under Jason's intense stare. It twitched harder when she remembered his teeth clamping down on it. Goddess, she wanted that again. Her legs spread wider. Jason swallowed hard. She couldn't resist that needy expression on his handsome face.

"I want another spectacular orgasm, little one. You have my permission to bite."

Jason blinked out of his fascination. What did she just say? After taking an all-night punish fuck, she was giving him permission to do the very thing that earned it? Giving him permission. He was taking before. Now, it was being offered.

"Thank you, beloved Mistress." He approached his desire carefully. He felt the vibration on his tongue. Her heady scent made him instantly as hard as a rock. Grinding his erection into the bed, he closed his eyes and slid into her honeyed heat.

Elena's eyes rolled back in her head. Her hips arched. Oh, dear Goddess. Her sweet Jason was amazing at cunnilingus. His tongue was firmly lapping. His lips were softly sliding. His teeth nibbled lightly. Teasing. Tempting. Her legs spread more. He groaned on her clit. Elena took in a sharp breath, and tamped down on the looming orgasm.

She wanted to give him permission to use his hands. She wanted his long, elegant fingers swirling in her pussy. Playing with the beads. Forcing them deeper. Her pelvis rose of its own accord. Toward Jason's very talented mouth.

Jason was careful to not slide his tongue under the flap. He suckled on her clit through the folds of skin. Flattening his tongue, he rocked it back and forth over her most sensitive flesh in time with her rising hips. When she began panting with shallow breaths, his heart leaped. She loved it. She was getting hotter. Wetter. Her legs were spreading even more.

Part of Jason was screaming at him to cover her. Take her. Rip the beads out of her gorgeous pussy and fill her with his hard heat. He wanted to feel her soft breasts crush against his chest. He wanted to grind his cock deeper than he'd ever been able to go with a female. He wanted her to grab her legs and show off her pretty hole while he pounded it.

Shoving aside those thoughts, Jason tried to distance himself a little bit mentally. Just enough to gain control of his wild fantasies. He focused on her pleasure. Her panting breaths. Her sexy moans. Her scented heat. When she began rocking faster, and mewling, he knew it was time.

He slipped his tongue under the flap of skin, and pushed it up. Then he bit. Hard. His Mistress lost her mind. She swung her legs up and grabbed her ankles tight. Spreading her legs as wide as they could go, she let out a high squealing scream.

Jason locked onto her clit. He ground his teeth against it and twisted his head back and forth. He licked the tip frantically while she bucked against his mouth. The force of her orgasm started to push the beads out. He felt them against his chin. Twisting again, he shoved them back in with two fingers in her pussy, and two in her ass.

The stunning orgasm washed over her in waves that increased in strength until she was drowning in pleasure. Jason played her perfectly. His long fingers stroked more shudders from her. A tiny little part of her brain whispered that she hadn't given him permission to finger her. The rest of her brain screamed in a chorus of joy that easily drowned out the spoilsport.

Jason knew when to let up. When to slip his fingers out, and tuck his hands under his chest again. He knew when to gently lap at her abused flesh. He even knew how to kiss it just the way she needed. He didn't know how he knew, but he knew.

Elena shuddered under his attentions. Her legs dropped back down to the mattress limply. The vibration from the beads suddenly became an annoyance.

"Please turn off the vibrators, darling." She was surprised to hear her own voice so thin and shaky.

Jason was turning them off even as he replied, "Yes, beloved Mistress." He sat back on his heels in Position Two and waited for more orders. His eyes roamed her flushed skin. A light sheen of sweat covered her. His cock throbbed and strained toward her in frustrated need.

"Wonderful, darling. Perfect. Remove the beads, please."

She didn't have to tell him to use his mouth. He went to work tugging and lapping. By the time her holes were empty, his Mistress a puddle of satisfied Domme. He had to hide his smile at that. He knew damn well he'd made her very happy.

"Mmmm... I do not wish to move yet. I am chilled. Warm me."

He blinked at that order. Warm her? He glanced at the fire, which was cheerily burning away at her normal height. No, don't be stupid. She was cold now. The ambient temperature would take at least ten minutes to warm. She needed to get under the blankets.

Standing, he picked up his tiny Mistress as though she was made of the most fragile glass. He held her close to his chest while shoving aside blankets. Laying her back on the bed carefully, he rearranged the blankets around her and tucked them close.

Elena sighed. It was very sweet. And she did feel warmer. But she would have rather had him wrapped around her. Too soon, of course. Her eyes drifted shut. Then she drifted away.