All Comments on 'Sod's Law Pt. 04'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Parental kidnapping.

I've read stories about it and similar "non-consensual intervention" type practices, but I always wondered at the warped logic behind it.

In my mind all roads lead to destroying your relationship with the victim, either because they will hate you forever or because you have to take extreme measures to control them (mental hospital?), or if the abuse goes on long enough... suicide.

It will be interesting to see where you go with this.

nreh21nreh21over 6 years ago

Wow... a cliffhanger..... May I guess perhaps brother & sister???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars

I’ve read all your other stories and am thoroughly enjoying “Sod’s Law”. You are a very talented writer. Thank you for writing & sharing.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Nice Romance

It was going too smoothly! The road to marriage is oft rocky and sometime the happy romance leads to an unhappy marriage. Is there such a thing as too much love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not until they told her parents they were engaged

Did it occur to me what was going to happen.

Very nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
903 Followers
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sod's Law Pt. 03 Previous Part
Sod's Law Series Info