All Comments on 'Sod's Law Pt. 05'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Parental abduction... Denied! LOL

Somehow I missed that Helen was adopted, needless to say I didn't see that one coming!

infurnoinfurnoover 6 years ago
Wow...

Now your just adding random drama foe the sake of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars

The plot thickens. I’m loving every twist & turn. Thank you for writing such an engrossing story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
okay...becoming tedious

So it seems that you are dragging this out...seems that Brits take forever to get things accomplished. Hope this ends soon or it may be Sod's law for the story as well.

A Treat

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just shot yourself in the knee

You actually really blew it with this chapter, out of all the possibilities you went and chose the worst and made it even worse with their reactions to it. Not sure if this was your plan from the get go or it developed with the writing but it does the story no favours either way. Hopefully you wrap it up soon or there won't be anything left to digest once the readers get fed up with it.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UK Records

All births, deaths and marriages are centralized in the UK, and are now available online. There are no local registry offices, and never were. Before 1860 records were kept by parishes.

The girl is a lawyer, practicing law. She, her address and details, are in the Bar Records, available to any Solicitor or Barrister in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worst chapter to date

Sort of predictable story route for this, was a good read but this chapter doesn't do the story any justice. I only hope they actually won't reconcile now and move on to other 'new' people to put the story out of its misery.

ArmyBikerArmyBikerover 6 years ago
ruined

Destroyed a good story won't finish the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously!?!?

She doesn't even talk to him!? Or say goodbye!? Or open a letter just out of curiosity? It's really manufactured and when you have two fairly relatable characters it just sucks for them to be separated in such a contrived way before the chapter ends. I know you meant for it to be a cliffhanger, but this isn't an "I'm so excited to see what develops from this" cliffhanger, this is a "I'm pissed off and don't have any closure with how stupid these characters are and how they're not talking to each other, so now I have to wait 24 hours while this stupid chapters going to be stuck in my head all day." Please post the next one as early as possible.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Typical Romance Tension

He knows the truth and she knows a different "truth". He is right and she is wrong but in a relationship between two people that is not the pathway.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
The series started slowly

But great job building tension, suspense, and momentum. What a great basis for the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You write really well 5* but..

Your main male character is so passive and slow, how could he possibly be a lawyer. The female character is just a stupid bitch.

I am in favour of reconciliation normally but like many are so annoyed by the contrivance I hope they don't.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Whatacunt. Let her get married and then publish the truth in the newspaper

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sod's Law Pt. 04 Previous Part
Sod's Law Series Info