All Comments on 'Sofia's Boss Ch. 03'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the slut gets her way

we enjoyed it very much. As I'm a slut for my boss at work & he's very black skined. He loves to have me doing his friends & some very big clintes as it makes them sign on the line faster. My husband has had words with my boss about this & told him if we didn't get anything from it I would not be doing it. Well when I do this he has the boss's wife with him. She Loves to fuck my man as much as I love to fuck hers. The last time was the 1st of Augs til the 14th we were in vegus. when I got home I was tolded by her to go to her place as she & a friend were keeping my guy for the rest of aug as they were his fuck toys. All I could say was yes mam to it as she owns the company I work for.

She allso said that she was PG & Dave was the dad. She said she had told her mate about this & he had said OK to her doing this. Love the story but lets have her man having more say

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
My Wife Sophie

What a coincidence! My wife Sophie is in South America on a business trip with Bjorn, her Norwegian tall blond boss, and Javi, her young Spanish assistant. The three of them sleep together and she gets fucked mostly by Bjorn, as Javi is bi. She is trying to convert Javi back to heterosexual, but they both love sucking Bjorn's cock. Javi does agree to a DP with her and Bjorn though as long as he can lick them both clean. Every morning she gives me a play by play and I jack off. I'm a happy cuck.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
The Play by Play

I'm a lucky cuck because she texts me the play-by-play, but it's complicated. Her boss Bjorn, who is your typical Scandinavian blond hulk with a big cock, fucks her in all holes relentlessly, and he also fucks Javi. She took her strapon she normally uses on me, using it on both her roommates. Javi is a cute little sub; he gets it in the ass from both of them and licks Sophie's pussy and ass, and Bjorn's cock. I'd like to watch and participate, but they are far from me, so I have to rely on her texts, photos, videos and her descriptions. She's trying to get Javi to fuck her while Bjorn fucks Javi, that would be nice to see.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I LOVE Sofia's Boss series: ★★★★★(5).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story Tags were done by the book, namely:

hot wife, white couple, cuckold, black boss, party, group sex, creampai.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sofia's Boss Series Info