All Comments on 'Soft Swing in So Cal'

by NomadLad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting story.

So this is a 'Soft' swing? Where a couple watch and people grope, finger, suck, ETC BUT don't fuck. Curious, I don't really see the point in stopping at fucking, i aplaud you for sticking to your guns and if watching or letting your wife get fucked is something that isn't your thing then again it's good you have a clear outlook. Not that I would ever get close to 'soft' swinging. But still as long as the two of you had fun and you stay away from assholes like Tony who will push you further than you want to go.

MsEroticLoverMsEroticLoverover 13 years ago
Different

I read all your soft swing stories and this one sure had a different twist. That is not bad, it was hot and I liked the story. Glad you two stuck to your values and beliefs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really enjoyed this

As I write this, I'm coming down from my own orgasm. Half-way through the first page I had stripped off my clothes and played with my clit and I came twice by the time I got to the end. I can't wait to show this story to my husband when he gets home tonight...I don't know if we could actually do something like this, but I want to talk about it with him!

Ooooh, the idea of watching my husband getting a blowjob from a gorgeous naked woman has got me going again! Sorry folks, I gotta play with myself again.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Since You Have Been in the scene

for over a year, maybe you can stick to your ground rules, but I'm guessing you will be into the full swing before the next year is out. This story gets a good score, mainly because you did stay with your own rules. Somehow, I didn't pick up on your earlier stories, but am going back there now.

NomadLadNomadLadover 13 years agoAuthor
Reply to Since you have been in the scene:From the author

We have, in fact, been in the scene as you put it for four years and have not gone outside our soft swing boundaries and will not. It is not easy to find other couples who feel and think as we do, but we will not alter our behaviour even if we find none at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How could you not love this story

I liked it, I did.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Answer to previous comment. Easy.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler2 months ago

Sexy tale. Not sure I would’ve left. My only beef with the story was that after being offered such hospitality and kindness. Things get hot and people go further. I do respect yalls decision not to partake. I would’ve wanted to watch more!! Cheers.

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

It is OK to reach your limits. Every couple is different. And, sometimes, together, the limits move

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous