Soft Swing in So Cal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers

I just sat back and watched for a while. Allison and Greg were eating each other. Marie and Tony were kissing as he finger fucked her. Karen didn't seem like she ever wanted to give up sucking on Tony's cock.

I finally went over to Karen and started kissing her back. She was on her knees with her butt sticking up in the air. I worked my hands down over her ass and between her legs, getting her to open up more. With one hand I worked at rubbing her clit while two fingers of the other hand sank into her hot box.

It was Tony who broke up this little group as he finally pulled his cock from Karen's eager mouth. When he did I quickly turned Karen onto her back and got my face between her legs. I let my tongue and lips replace my fingers and she grabbed the back of my head, crushing my face into her wetness.

Tony has assumed the same position with Marie, lapping away at her pussy while teasing her asshole with one finger. Marie was twisting and pulling her own nipples.

It appeared that Allison cums quickly and often, as she cried out that she was cumming again. Although I was concentrating on what I was doing to Karen's fine tasting pussy, my attention was diverted when I hear Allison telling Greg to fuck her hard! I raised my head and indeed saw that Allison was on her back, her legs up on Greg's shoulders as he pounded his cock in and out of her wide open pussy. It was soft swing no longer for them.

Now all the rest of us were looking at what was happening a few feet away. As I looked over, I saw that Tony was moving up between Marie's legs, his long cock in his hand aiming at my wife's pussy. Before he could get there Marie sat up and pushed him away, telling him that was outside our limits. I quickly moved next to her and took her in my arms. Tony just looked at us, his dick still in his hand, the sounds of Greg and Allison fucking filling the room.

Finally Tony looked over at Karen who was sitting back on her legs facing her husband and Allison. She met his gaze, and then looked down at his rock hard erection. He moved over behind her, pushed her over so she was on her hands and knees. He rubbed his cock between her legs and she parted them for him. He guided the head of his cock to her opening and thrust it into her. She let out a loud moan as her head flew back. Tony took hold of her hips and started pounding her and she was pushing back to meet his thrusts. They both were watching their spouses in front of them, and Allison had her eyes open watching them.

Marie and I just sat, holding each other, watching the show before us. It was hot. It was erotic, probably more so because we knew that this was a swapping situation happening. I asked her if we should leave, but Marie said not yet. All four of them were quite vocal when they came. Marie and I gathered our stuff, dressed and left while the others were still coming down and getting their wits about them again.

We were not even a mile away when our cell rang and it was Greg. He sounded concerned and was apologizing, hoping we weren't mad. He said they just got carried away, it wasn't planned or anything. We told him not to worry, we weren't mad. That just was not our thing and we felt it was time for us to leave. We thanked them for everything and wished them good luck. Marie and I both felt that Tony and Allison had planned something like this from the start. Oh well.

Marie and I went back to our RV and happily fucked each other's brains out.

NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers
12