Softball Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that they are hard, its time to give them some pretty decoration. Elroy take some pics and then we will move on to the next step."

Both men moved aside, Elroy walking to where he could get the best shot of the slut with her reddened, spit covered nipples. He continued to snap pictures as Michael walked back into frame. Elroy felt a cruel smile form on his lips as Michael tweaked each nipple one more time before putting a clothespin on each nipple.

Sarah's breath caught in her throat for a second before a long drawn out moan escaped from between her perfect lips.

"Ready to move on now, dear? I think we will go ahead on move on to your clit."

Michael moved aside momentarily to grab the last clothespin and the carrot. Two more pictures snapped off. He kneeled beside Sarah on the bleacher so he could reach her clit and not obstruct the view of the camera. Michael stroked her clit for a few seconds and teased the carrot along the reddened labia, slowly moving closer to her yearning hole. He leaned in and used his long tongue to take a few long licks of her pussy, starting down at the opening of her hole and ended with a nibble on her clit. After giving her swollen clit a final hard tweak, he placed the final clothespin on her most sensitive bud. Her sharp inhalation brought a smile to his face.

"Now, my dear, you have one more decision to make. Before or after?"

"Huh? Before or after what? Please just fuck me. Please put it in, sir."

"Don't question me slut. Answer me! Before or after?" Michael yelled.

"Ummm. Before," Sarah hesitantly replied.

"Ok. As you wish. We will insert the carrot before we paddle you. Bend over and I will insert it once I have properly lubed it."

Michael walked over and grabbed the lube. As he generously applied the lube to the large carrot, he couldn't prevent the smile from creeping onto his face. This young slut had no idea what was about to happen to her. A chuckle escaped him when he thought of the exchange of moments before. No matter what she had answered he would have put the carrot in first. Had she answered after, he would have simply replied that he would spank her after he put the carrot in.

Michael walked around behind the teenager and placed his hand against her back.

"Are you ready, dear? Do you want me to put it in you? I want to hear you say it."

"Yes. Yes. Please put it in. I need it so much."

"If you want it then stop moving your ass like a bitch in heat. Once it is in halfway, we will begin to paddle you. After the paddling, we will allow you to try asking us again to fuck you."

Michael, who once again had been teasing her labia and clit with the lubed carrot, smiled at the camera as he moved it up towards her asshole. He circled it, smearing some of the lube around her tight hole. Before she had a chance to protest, he pushed the carrot firmly past her sphincter. With the first push, he had gotten about two inches of the carrot inside. Elroy ran over and got a close up picture of the big carrot sticking lewdly out of her asshole. He continued snapping pictures as Michael twisted the carrot in and out, slowly forcing the carrot deeper.

Once the carrot was about halfway in, Michael walked over and grabbed the paddle.

"Look at this, Mike. She must like it. Not only is she moaning, she's leaking like a sieve."

Sarah's slim, creamy thighs were indeed coated in her juices.

"Don't worry, dear. There isn't too much more. We will paddle you for twenty strokes and then we can see if you remember the proper way to ask a black man to fuck you."

Michael lined up the paddle with her left cheek and gave it a hard smack. He switched back and forth between the two cheeks of her filled bottom. On every fifth smack, he landed it hard on the end of the carrot sticking grotesquely out of her stretched hole. This forced the carrot slowly in deeper. As the sound of the last smack echoed through the gym, her cheeks were bright red and the carrot stuck out only 2 inches, just enough to get a grip on it.

Elroy had been snapping off pictures and made sure to get a close up of the final result. Michael started lightly stroking her warm ass.

"Do you have something to say, dear?" Michael was conflicted. One part of him wanted her to mess it up again so he could do all of the things he had seen online and in his magazines. The other part of him was straining to part those reddened cheeks.

"Please, sir. Please fuck my white pussy with your big, black cocks."

"Well, since you asked so nicely..."

Michael took his straining, ebony tool out of its constrictive fabric and lined it up with the wet slit of the young slut. He started sawing in and out of her open hole, enjoying the extremely tight feeling of her young pussy gripping his dick. Once he found his rhythm, he grabbed the end of the carrot still protruding from her ass and began to move it in and out opposite his timing. As he watched the lewd scene in front of him, he made a mental note to ensure that the next time this scenario played out he would be buried in her tight dark hole.

As Michael began to feel the cum bubble up in his balls, he released one of her nipples from its torture. Sarah immediately started to moan ecstatically as the feelings of pain and pleasure combined and exploded over and over again in her drug and pleasure soaked mind. He shoved in as deep as he could go as the jets of cum exploded against the slippery walls of her pussy. Sarah kept shoving herself back onto his now limp cock, seeking out yet more cock.

"She's eager for you Elroy. Get over here and get into this slut."

Michael pulled his spent cock from the slut and wiped off their combined juices on her still red ass cheeks. He took the camera from Elroy's outstretched hand and moved out of the way as Elroy began to undo his fly and allow his hard pole back out into the cool air.

"I got plenty of shots while you were fucking this slut. Make sure you get one with my dick all the way in her."

With that being said, he grabbed a handful of her long black curls and shoved his cock all the way in until his balls slapped against her engorged, clothes pinned clit. He started a fast rhythm, enjoying staring at this white slut, her hair in his hand as he slammed his pole in and out of her. He reached underneath the writhing girl and took off the clothespin from her other abused nipple. He massaged the aching nipple as the blood rushed back into it. He quickly pulled his hand back and brought it down on her sore cheeks.

Elroy set a hard fast pace that only a young man could maintain, making sure to pull almost all the way out of her pussy on every other stroke. He wanted to make sure that his pictures turned out well, and besides he loved seeing his dark pole disappearing inside of this teenage slut. When he felt like he was getting close to shooting his seed, he reached underneath the slut and removed the last clothespin. Sarah started convulsing in orgasm as the blood finally was allowed to enter her abused clit. The constant gripping of her already tight pussy muscles forced him over the edge. He quickly pulled out of her well fucked slit and started squirting his seed on her ass and back.

"She was a great fuck. Huh?"

"Oh, yeah. Best I've ever had. Sucks like a pro too. I think we might have finally satisfied her, she looks like she passed out after all those orgasms."

"Time to clean her and the rest of this up. We can fuck her some more later on. I can't wait to go through these pictures. Untie her legs Elroy."

12