All Comments on 'Solace'

by EvilPiggieLord

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 18 years ago
fantastic

that was phenomenal. the emotions took hold of me, and i couldn't stop reading for one second. it was bittersweet, but it was so beautiful. i know this will sound strange, but after i came while reading it, i cried too. thank you so much - i think it was the most cathartic orgasm of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

I liked it but didn't like how you ended it , in his mind. He thinks that maybe it was first and last time with her? Blah to that--make them lovers forever. Didn't think it was very nice of her to say another man's name while orgasming. Make him desire her and tell her so so that they dont waste time. Hope you write more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Evocative, emotional, romantic

and hot!

Kudos on an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ending ruined it for me

Until then you had a very nice story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a little thankyou

I absolutely adore all of your stories and this is no exception. Your descriptiveness is perfectly measured, in such a sexy way of never needing to tell too much so that at the same time as blending in to a beautifully scripted story, you allow me to be there.

I also feel that you allow the reader to be themselves in this story, rather than constantly reinforcing the idea of constant, eternal coupledom. For this, thankyou.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous