Solace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael's hand released its grip on the back of her neck, moving down her body. How she wanted to feel both of his hands against her breasts, massaging their flesh. He continued to move down, though, over her ribs and across her stomach, finally resting on her hips. He pulled away from her lips, leaving her breathless, confused, and aroused. She looked at him, knowing that he could see the need in her eyes. The hand at her breast never stopped moving, gripping her nipple through the fabric, lightly tugging at the turgid nub. She leaned forward, her eyes closed, hoping her lips would find his once again.

He left her breast and moved to her shoulder, lightly barring her from him. What? Why? Why now? She needed this, wanted this, even more than the air she struggled to pull into her. She opened her eyes to look at him, searching his face for the answers to her question.

He didn't say anything, just brought both hands down to grip her waist. Yes, she thought happily, I'll do that gladly. Resting her hands on his shoulders, she let him pull her above him to straddle his waist as he leaned back into the couch's cushions. She shifted her hips, feeling his hardened manhood press into her. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back slightly, remembering the pleasure of a hard cock as it pressed into her loins.

Michael kept still as she ground herself against him, the heat from his hands at her waist warming her body. Well, if he was going to let her do what she wanted, she thought, then she'd take advantage of his offer. She straightened herself and looked into his eyes. She moved her hands off his shoulders and down over his chest. Her hands continued down his torso, feeling him through the shirt that still covered him. She leaned forward and opened her mouth against his, coaxing his tongue back into her, resuming the heated kiss that he had so rudely interrupted.

When she felt his hands reach around her to rest softly against the curve of her ass, she let out a soft moan against him. His tongue claimed her mouth, his hands claimed her flesh, and his passion would soon claim her soul. She couldn't believe that this was really happening, but she wasn't about to stop it.

She broke the kiss and sat back up, looking down at him. He had a small grin on his face, as though he was expecting her to do something. His hands started to gently move against her ass, and she could feel him lightly thrust his hips into her, begging. She reached a finger down to press against his lips, stilling his movements. It would be soon enough. For now, though, she wanted to enjoy this. After all, it'd be the only chance she would have for God-knew-how-long.

After his hips and hands stilled against her body, she returned his smile. Slowly, her heart fluttering at what she was about to do, she moved her hands up to the buttons of her blouse. She watched him as, one by one, she undid the constraints. As each button was undone, an inch of pristine white skin was revealed to his gaze. The cool air of the room wasn't enough to dull the heat that she felt as his eyes roved over her bare flesh. After the last button was undone, she took off the garment and threw it over her shoulder, forgetting it immediately. All that concealed her breasts from Michael's hot gaze was the thin nude-colored fabric of her bra.

Michael sat up, his eyes wide with emotions that she could only guess at. She watched him as his gaze traveled from her shoulders, across the naked expanse of her chest, and then down to linger over the soft mounds of her breasts. His hands abandoned her ass to glide up her back. His grip tightened and she suddenly found herself being pulled back to his upturned face, his need obvious to her. She smiled at him before dipping her tongue once more into his mouth, their earlier kisses tame and unfeeling compared to this one.

She didn't even realize when his hands left her back to skirt forward to her shoulders. She was surprised when she suddenly felt the straps of her bra being slowly pulled down her arms. She wanted to reach behind her for the bra's clasp, but the need to hold Michael against her outweighed the need to feel her body exposed to his gaze. She needn't have worried, though. Michael's hands soon returned to the middle of her back, his fingers fumbling a little with the hooks. As they were released and her bra was opened, the cool air that hit her heated flesh was just one more sensation that seemed to drive her mad.

She wanted to grip the fabric in her hand, yank it off her body, and throw it away. She needed to feel his hands against her bare flesh, feel his fingers tease and stroke her skin. She couldn't let go of him, though, her arms seemingly glued behind his back to hold him to her questing mouth. She let his hands do the work then, and the bra was soon discarded to someplace that didn't exist. He still toyed with her though, wrapping his arms around her naked body to hold her into his kiss. She would have screamed in frustration if her heart and body weren't enjoying this already.

As Michael's hands slowly moved forward, she arched her back slightly, giving him room between their bodies. They both wanted him to touch her, to explore her, to caress and please her. When his hands finally wrapped themselves around her naked breasts, the touch was too much for her. She arched her back, breaking the kiss as his hands glided over her curves. His lips never strayed from her, skimming across her jaw on their journey down her neck. His tongue flickered over her pulse, teasing her. She could feel him draw a line with his tongue across her throat to flick over her other pulse-point. Those small beats had gotten faster as his hands, fingers, and mouth roved over her body, awakening feelings and desires that had long lay dormant within her.

All too quickly, his mouth moved lower, pressing petal-soft kisses against her. Her back arched into his kisses, eager for where the next one would be placed. He skimmed across her shoulders and collar-bone, every inch of her skin being touched. He moved down slowly, taking his time with each sensitive portion of flesh he came across. She held his head against her, feeling him move over her body. It was almost as though he was worshipping it, she thought.

She didn't even realize how close he was to her breasts. Her mind had been lost since he first cupped them in his hands. Now, he gently lifted them up to his mouth, the heat of his kisses wrapping around her like a blanket. As he tasted her, she cried out softly at the sensations that blossomed within her. She could feel the liquid heat of his tongue as he suckled and toyed with her nipples, could feel the firm grasp of his hands as he massaged and squeezed the tender mounds, and could feel the rasp of his air as he breathed against her skin. Her mind floated, unfocused and hazy, as the feelings of Michael's touch worked their way through her entire body.

As his hands and mouth worshipped her pliant flesh, she couldn't help feeling beautiful, feminine, and wanted. She could say all the words that she wanted to, claim that she was beautiful and passionate. She realized, though, that words were shallow and pointless unless there were actions to support them. She had felt that she was attractive; now she knew that she was attractive. She couldn't help marveling at the realization as Michael's touch wandered over her, gentle yet firm, hot and arousing. This man thought that she was beautiful. Being in his arms, she felt that way, too.

She slowly pulled his head away from her, her nipples aching in protest as the coolness of the air stabbed into her. She took one final chance to look at Michael's eyes reverently before she stood up in front of him and offered her hand to him. Silently, he took it and she led him down the hall to her bedroom. Her breasts ached to be touched, her pussy throbbed to be satisfied, and her heart beat viciously in anticipation. Now, she didn't care if there was no prelude or tenderness. He could sink himself into her as soon as they climbed onto the bed, and she'd cry out at its pleasure. If there was some foreplay, she'd welcome it gladly, of course; it just didn't have to be a requirement.

She stood in front of the bed as Michael turned to shut the door behind him. When he turned around, she felt elation at what stood before him. She had taken those few precious seconds to pull off her jeans and underwear, her naked body now revealed to his gaze. She could see him swallow hard as his eyes moved down her body. He skimmed over her breasts with their hard, turgid peaks. He ran over the smoothness of her stomach. He was tangled in the small patch of dark pubic hair that crested her pussy. He dipped into that glistening crevice at the apex of her thighs. He fell down the length of her legs, sighing all the while. She pulled his eyes back up to hers as she slowly sat back on the bed, waiting for him.

Wordlessly, she watched him frantically take of his clothes in his eagerness to catch up to her nakedness. His chest was bare, his stomach firm and tight. As he lowered his jeans, she could see the thickness of his cock as it pulsed with arousal. As his manhood was finally revealed to her gaze, she could see it arch up, as though searching for something. Her pussy clenched in anticipation of giving it what it sought.

Michael climbed onto the bed and knelt between her legs, his gaze traveling once more down the length of her body. She laid back against the pillows, opening herself, her body warm from his heated gaze. As his eyes lingered over the twin mounds of her breasts, she arched her back up, presenting them to him. As his eyes skirted over her stomach, she shifted her hips, feeling the muscles flex inside her. As his eyes bore into her womanhood, she spread her legs subtly further apart, showing him the swollen, glistening lips of her pussy. As his eyes fell once again down her legs, she moved them seductively, glad at his sharp intake of air.

He relaxed his posture, sitting on his haunches, his cock now proudly jutting up from his body, strong and firm. She gazed at it, watching the clear drop of precum form at its tip. A sudden need blossomed inside her, then, a need that she didn't think was possible in her. Staring at his cock, she slowly rose up and kneeled in front of him, gently grasping his hardness in her hand, feeling its heat against her. As she bent down closer to it, she could feel the silken touch of his fingers wander through her hair and down her back, just as surely as she felt the silken skin of his shaft as she slid over its length. It was so close. The closer she got, the more heat she could feel from it. Her mouth watered, need overwhelming her inhibitions and reluctance.

She had never really enjoyed taking a man into her mouth, and Richard had never seemed to care if she did or not. Now, though, she had to taste Michael, had to feel his heat against her tongue, and feel his cock fill her mouth. Firming her grip on his cock, she lightly licked off the clear drop at its tip. She was pleased at Michael's gasp above her, but she had to taste this heat. Without a word and with no prelude, she bowed her head and engulfed his shaft.

As she pulled more of his length into her mouth, she felt Michael's fingers weave through her hair, holding her against him. Normally, she minded when a guy did that, but not this time. She could taste his heat, his desire, his need, and she sucked on him strongly, greedily. She began bobbing her head, feeling him slide in and out the slick cavern of her mouth. She pulled off of him completely, lavishing his length with soft kisses and teasing licks before swallowing him again. She couldn't get enough of him, her sucks demanding, her tongue wandering over his length, her grasp firm and unrelenting.

She could hear Michael's ragged gasps above her, which only served to drive her on. Her free hand played with the twin sacs at his base, feeling them writhe and move between her fingers. Somewhere, distantly, she could hear her own moans of pleasure mixed with the gentle slurps of her mouth as she feasted on his hardened member. She had almost forgotten what a man tasted like, and she dined eagerly, her mind forgetting her disgust and remembering the pleasure of it.

Ultimately, though, sucking his cock wasn't what she wanted. Her womanhood throbbed with need. With a final loud slurp, she pulled off of Michael's cock and rose in front of him. Spreading her legs, she climbed above him and straddled his thighs. He still sat on his haunches, and his cock stuck out from his body, steady and pulsing. She looked in his eyes, seeing the same lust that burned in hers. Gently holding his shaft steady, she eased her body over him, feeling his tip slide against her feminine lips. When his hands snaked under her to firmly grip the full womanly globes of her ass, she wrapped her other arm around his shoulder, holding herself against him. With their bodies pressed together, their rapid breaths mingling in the cool air between them, and the heat of their loins rubbing against each other, she knew that she would have no regrets in the morning. Never breaking their gaze, she lowered herself onto him.

She gasped out as his manhood penetrated her slick tunnel, and the desire to close her eyes and revel in its feel nearly took her. She was wet, wetter than she had been in a very long time, and her body eagerly accepted this heated invader. Her walls clenched around him, milking him, begging him to fill her completely. With his cock now beginning its journey into her heated wetness, she wrapped both arms around his shoulders, holding him to her. Slowly rising just a fraction, she lowered herself once again, feeling him delve deeper inside her. It had been so long, and her eyes finally closed as she absorbed the sensations of a man inside her once again. Rising one last time, she pushed herself down hard, finally feeling his cock completely fill her throbbing womanhood.

With his body firmly enclosed inside her, she leaned down, eager to claim his lips once again. He met her passion, their tongues caressing and rubbing against one another. As their kiss turned demanding and heated, her desire to hold still and bathe in his touch left her. She now remembered the feeling of a man entering her, claiming her. Now she wanted to remember what it was like for a man to move inside her, taking her.

Flexing her legs, she began to raise and lower herself upon him. Michael's cock moved in and out of her with ease, her tunnel slick with her fluids. She broke their kiss as her head arched back, her mind empty of everything except his body sliding against hers. She could feel him bend down and begin to feast on her breasts once again, and she cried out at his touch. As Michael's hands at her ass firmed their grip, she let him move her, lifting and dropping her at his own speed, his need rough and demanding. Caring and gentle or mindless and rough, she didn't care; a man was in her bed once more.

Sweat covered their bodies, their skin glistening with its moisture. Ragged gasps filled the air around them. The coolness of the room was forgotten as the heat of their passion threatened to burn them alive. She was using him, and it felt so good to remember this touch and forget her loneliness. Michael was letting her use him, and it felt so good for a man to give himself to her, to make her feel beautiful and wanted. She couldn't help the tears that began to leak from her closed eyes, but she didn't bother wiping them away, her thoughts focused on the feeling of the man beneath her.

Michael suddenly leaned forward and she fell back on the bed. In this knew position, his knees dug into her back, her hips risen up to his still-thrusting cock. With no body to wrap her arms around, her hands mindlessly grasped her breasts, mauling the flesh, pulling and twisting her nipples. The sensations shot straight to her clenching pussy, feeding her coming orgasm. Michael's cock dug into her, firmly rubbing the ceiling of her tunnel. One hand grasped her hip, the other wandering to rub and caress the sensitive bud of her clit. Her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him prisoner as he claimed her body, his moans and gasps filling her ears.

Her movements were restricted, her thrusts up against Michael's manhood shallow and glancing. Michael's thrusts were also shallow, but her body burned with their touch, his cock glancing right over her inner-most pleasure point, rubbing against it with each thrust of his hips. With his hand moving firmly and rapidly over her clit, her mind was hazy and floating in a world of nothingness, her passion quickly rising to the breaking point.

"I want to feel you cum inside me, Michael," she blurted out. Instinctively, she knew that it would be alright, even though her mind screamed against such a chance. She didn't care, though. She wanted to remember a man pulse inside her, wanted to remember the feeling of a man's cum coating her inner walls.

Never pulling out of her clenching tunnel, somehow Michael moved to lie on top of her. His thrusts were urgent and rapid, his cock pistoning in and out of her vagina vigorously. Wrapping her arms and legs around him again, she arched her back into his body, feeling their nipples rub against once another, feeling her body accept the entire length of his shaft. She could feel his cock expanding, could feel his body tightening, and could feel his orgasm come to him.

A deep thrust, then another, and finally, one last push against her cervix, and he held himself still inside her, his orgasm suddenly washing over their combined bodies. She felt the explosions of his cum erupt from his head, bathing her cervix and inner walls with his release, penetrating into her womb. She heard him cry out as his seed was released into her body, and his cry touched her deeper than she would have thought.

Crying out, loud and mindless, her walls clenched around him, her own passionate fluids bursting from her body in a rush. Her arms tightened their grip around his back, her legs tightened their grip around his buried hips, and her vaginal walls tightened their grip around his invading, pulsing cock. As her cum mixed with his, flooding her tunnel and leaking out of her body, she couldn't help the second powerful orgasm that came from her. All the longing, all the frustration, all the need, and all the pent-up passion that had dwelled inside her body for the last year rushed out of her in the form of her orgasmic fluids. She barely registered when Michael's cock stopped pulsing inside her; all she knew was that a man had finally wanted her once again.

As Michael slowly withdrew from her passage, her body relaxed into a state of fatigue. So much energy had been put into this passionate interlude, more than what she had expected, and more than what she had been able to handle. When Michael got off of her to lie down beside her, she didn't even think about calming down against him, feeling his heart slow down against her cheek. She just snuggled herself into her chest, placed a light kiss on his nipple, and sighing, let sleep take her. Her body was content, and now that she knew she could be passionate, sexy, and wanted, her mind relaxed into oblivion.

*

Michael lightly stroked Allison's arm as she slept, feeling her deep breaths move over the still-sensitive skin of his nipple. He was glad that she had found release in his arms, though he was still surprised that she had actually wanted to be with him in the first place. He knew that they might make love again in the morning, and he was content with that. He knew that he'd have to leave her in the morning to go home, and he was content with that. He knew that despite tonight, it would probably never happen again, and he was content with that. He was even content with the secret knowledge that it had been Richard's name she had cried out in the throes of her orgasm, not his.

12