Sold to Master Jay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm what you need."

"Don't tell me what I need," but there was definitely a raw tone to his usually-somber voice. His expression a little exposed, his body a little tensed.

"But I know," I tried to put authority into my voice. "You don't need some submissive little bitch, to kneel at your feet and beg for your cock. You need someone with fire."

"Have you not noticed my apparent obsession with water?"

I grinned and after a few long, painful, moments, he gave me a thin smile back. Progress. I could keep this man.

"I'll never let my fire go out."

"You let it go out in the dungeon," his smile vanished. "You became just another of Kyle's little sluts." I clenched a fist and fought down harsh words.

"I was planning to escape."

"I suppose that's why you begged to stay with me?" a cocked eyebrow and I bit down more harsh words. And then decided, fuck it.

"Maybe if you didn't spend your life trying to break anyone who dared to look you in the eye, I wouldn't feel the need to fucking pretend to be someone I'm not!"

I saw the light go back in his eyes. I saw his posture relax and a smile, an actual smile appeared on his face. My heart blossomed as I felt my body fill with adrenaline, because I knew that look as well. It was the you're-about-to-be-beat-to-a-pulp look, and God had I missed it. He stepped aside and gestured into his home. I almost didn't want to go in. I almost wanted to bolt and I think he saw that, and suddenly I realized that I had lost my choice the instant he had opened the door.

"Run if you want," he practically purred. "See how far that gets you." He glanced over his lawn. "I would bet fifty feet, maximum. Want to test it, little storm?" Heat, fear, adrenaline... something close to affection... it all chased each other through my body, that core of heat blossoming between my legs, almost releasing just by the look in his eyes.

I tossed my hair, turned my back, and raised an eyebrow at him. "I bet a hundred." His answering grin was shark-like.

"Welcome home, Cataegis."

And I leapt into the night, with no intention of ever letting a hundred feet separate us again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~