All Comments on 'Soldier Doll Ch. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

ok now that they are married how does life go for them? hint hint

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years agoAuthor
Hint taken!

This is not the end, we're working on several ways to add in a coda, top off the story once and for all, because we never meant to leave it there, but time is short and many other (unrelated) projects are having to take priority, so watch this space, but don't hold your breath! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it, it was a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked it

Very good . I would like to here more , but i liked the ending . Good place to stop . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

Good chapter no need to continue . Liked the ending . What happened to the Lori story ? I also like your Nia story . If you ever decide to do a spin off of one of your charactes I think Julie would be a good pick . Anyway thanks for this story . It was awesome .

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years agoAuthor
Updates for the Lori story, and a tie-in for Nia

The Lori series has become a bit of a casualty of my lack of time and organisation, for which I apologise; there's a final chapter half-finished, I'm anxious to cap it off as well, just to see her off properly. My collaborator and I are proofing the 1st draft of Julie's story as we speak, which takes her from childhood to the end of the Nia story, hopefully both will tie-up and end at the same point, Nia Ch3 is awaiting publication on the site, and Nia Ch4 is in prep now, so busy, busy, as well as trying to actually earn a living now that I'm no longer a practising medic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved the story!

What a great ending (or beginning) to the story for them! I loved the description of Dylan's hairy chest and treasure trail and wiry pubic hair. The tender scenes where she strokes his chest are perfect. Looking for the next installment!

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Glad to hear there's more!!!

While I loved this story, and I thought the plot was fantastic, I do think it could stand an epilogue. It'd be nice to know what happens to Lou and Dylan once she's finished her training and is working as a doctor. Do they have kids, do they see Jane and Henry again, is Dylan still in an eye patch or has his company found a way to get him fixed up....that type of thing.

I was a little confused as to why it took her 5 years to apologize to them though when she'd told Dylan she was going to call them the following day to smooth things over. That had me scratching my head a little bit.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years agoAuthor
Why did it take her 5 years?

Because that's how long it took my father to speak to me again after I once told him to F**k off and mind his own business over a girl I was dating - I aplogised the next day, but he looked right through me, and kept on doing it until I finished Medical school too, so I think Louise got kind of the same reception - sometimes the hurt lasts longer than the apology

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Soldier Doll Ch. 02

Based on the the graciousness, galantry and high quality of this story it deserves as high a rating as the reader can attest to using their risk/reward spectrum to honor this story accordingly. In my opinion this story ranks very high in the range of excellence, from the continuing characterizations of Dylan and Louise, the brother and sister, each others love's of their lives, and also the theme and external forces that forms their lives. This chapter continues to offer the highest quality of literary work with the writer/author's vast knowledge in the medical field, and the literary team he woks with to produce such a celestial rendering to his readers.

Unfortunately I cannot award a "5 Star" rating to this chapter. In Chapter 01, based on my assumption (always a bad idea) and Louise's, the sister, vow of "many babies" I got off my principled stance! Based strictly on the excellent story--and the assumption of many babies in this chapter (Chapter 02)--I rated the previous chapter 5 Stars. In this Chapter 02 the assumption of "many babies" did not materialize, not even the whisper of pregnancy, therefore pregnancy did not occur in this chapter.and is therefore rated less than "5 Stars".

Again, a great and majestic chapter has been toiled over, refined, honed and rolled out to be a monumental production of the writer and author, and his team of fine and knowledgeable experts. Their labor's has offered this lovely, compassionate and most thoughtful story of a brother and sister, Dylan and Louise, and their journey into young adulthood and a "wedding", though only on paper at this time. Maybe at some time, soon hopefully, they will have the real wedding at their home in England, in the presence of their only relatives, their beloved Aunt Jane and Uncle Henry!

What does their future hold for them now, Louise and Dylan? The reader's imaginations will have to answer their own questions. This series, "Soldier Doll", is a remarkable endeavor, for the writer but also an honorable reward to each reader and their heart's and memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One thought

Due to the locale the action on the front of the car should have been on the bonnet instead of the hood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done!

Thank you for a very well done story with a happy ending! I would encourage you to continue with further adventures and children! Having served in KSA both as an Adviser and Contractor, there is plenty of grist for your mill, both military and medical!

Sad commentary that the number of readers for this story is so small vs. your other material...Kipling had the right of it, "I went into a public-'ouse to get a pint o' beer,

The publican 'e up an' sez, "We serve no red-coats here."

Thanks again,

LTC USA (Ret)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bigdady123 stop posting!

This is a great story, lots of love and sex, and very enjoyable. Where do you get off psychoanalyzing the author and churning out half-assed pseudo-intellectual garbage that's almost unreadable because you don't know what you're talking about? If you like the story, fine, say so, but droning-on with this wordy unintelligible bullshit is tiresome and creepy, and trolling on every story that's posted isn't making you any fans; like the stories? fine, post a couple of lines, but blustering on like some tiresome old blowhard is boring, creepy, and just plain weird, just stop it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
whoop whoop..

Loved both parts of this story.. Was kinda afraid you were gonna kill someone off when you had them being tailed but glad with the outcome.. Would loved to have the closing a couple years later with her pregnant but that would have been too rushed.. Congrats on your awesome writing

Hart_cdnHart_cdnalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

What a great story...lots of love, sex and a happy ending. Well Done!!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Great story. Glad for the happy ending. Will there be any more about their future life, babies, visiting their family etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
soldier doll.

absoultly one of the best. thank you so much. looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is good story,

you kept me reading, this had a good story line, and a good ending thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should be writing novels!

You should be writing novels. You are the next Tom Clancy.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Wow

This story line keeps getting better and better. With all the twists and turns it leaves you in suspense wondering what will happen next.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 7 years ago
Spot on with your comments, tigersman

Even left a tear or two in this old soldiers eye, brilliant story and great ending. Well done.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago

I loved it! Juicy to the last. Ended a little quickly for me, but at least they get to be together now. Huge props for a great story! Keep writing!!

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Best

They say Incest is Best, and your story certainly has some of the best of it. Five Stars for both parts. Thank you for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories