Soldier Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers

"Enough!" Called Wahid when it showed signs of getting out of hand, the naked girl crying out in fear as she disappeared under the crush of men hungrily seeking a feel of her.

"You'll all get your turn as I promised." He looked around them, recognizing some as true warriors, and others who bankrolled them. "You want to fuck the United States? Well here's your chance."

"You three," he said, picking out three true believers, giving them first go at the prize, a show of his respect for them. Take her upstairs and do what you will with her."

One of them refused, not wishing to dirty himself by going with an American whore, but the other two had no such problems, and took Lisa by the arm, forcing her ahead of them towards the staircase, oblivious to the catcalls coming from the other men.

"Twelve of them," she thought. "Maybe eight or nine if more of them refuse, but even that will be too much. I'm not going to get through this."

They rushed her upstairs, slapping and pinching her bottom to encourage her, past three guards who were sat around, cradling their Uzi machine guns, leering at her hungrily as she was marched past them.

"Fancy a piece of this?" said one of the so called believers to the guards, stopping her, and turning her to face them, cupping her breast and presenting it to the jealous underlings. "Maybe later, when we've all finished."

Once in the room, it was just as it had been on the Land Rover. They spread-eagled her over a table, one of them stretching her bound arms up behind her, forcing her up onto tip-toes, presenting her unguarded pussy to the other. He laughed, relishing her degradation, raping her seeming to pay back the Americans for the terrible things they had done to them.

Lisa tried to block everything from her mind. She was not a virgin, but one fumbled attempt during her college days, and a short relationship with one of her instructors a few years previously hardly equipped her for the ordeal, The first one a tall distinguished Arab was good, quite expert, and she let it happen, reacting despite herself to his hand and fingers as he stroked her gently between her legs. Playing with her pussy till the slit became wet then ran with her juices. When she felt the tip of his cock start to probe the lips of her pussy, she gasped, her body betraying her, her legs thrusting her bottom out, stretching open as wide as possible, desperate for him to enter her. She gyrated to his rhythmic thrusts, gasping as his hard cock rammed into her deeper and deeper, carrying on and on, slowing down, speeding up, in other circumstances a wonderful time for an inexperienced girl like Lisa. She lost all control, crying out loudly as he made her orgasm once then yet again.

Then the other one took his place, and it started to become a grind, the man making no effort to give her anything, just to take his pleasure. Lisa realizing that if it wouldn't work a second time, then by the fifth or sixth she just wouldn't be able to take it.

Then he was finished, and she straightened up, stretching her aching back, looking at the two men who had violated her, wondering how they could be so beastly.

"Go get the next lot," ordered the tall one, showing his superiority. " I'll stay here and make sure she doesn't give any trouble." Adding, "and don't hurry."

He turned to her and spoke in English, his accent cropped and very British, just like the officers from Sandhurst that Lisa had often trained with. "You are a very beautiful woman. It's a waste to let these animals have you, all of them. It won't be like it was with me. Not after a few more."

Lisa looked at him, wondering what he was angling at. Hoping maybe it was a last chance for her.

"Give me the information Wahid wants. Maybe I can persuade him to go easy on you."

"I don't know what he wants! I don't have any information!" Cried out Lisa, her last resolve melting away.

He shook his head in pity, feeling sorry for her, but unable to help her.

Lisa sensed him walking back over to her, and she tensed up. He reached down and lifted her chin up, till her pretty, tear smudged face looked up at him.

"I'll do what I can," he promised, and then bent down to kiss her, first on the forehead, and then on the lips. Lisa responded, unable to understand the reaction of her body, kissing him back fiercely, pushing her tongue urgently between his lips, grinding her nakedness against him, gasping as he cupped her breast, and then bent down to suck at her erect nipples, willingly opening her thighs as he ran his hand down her tummy, and fondled her gently between her legs, sliding his finger up her wet slit till she groaned as he found her clitoris, and it was as she again went into orgasm that the next three men walked noisily into the room, unable to stop herself, wanting it to go on and on whoever was looking.

It ended, and he reluctantly left, telling himself not to be so stupid, and to forget her.

The next man was not so gentle, just wanting his way with her, pulling her hair and forcing her arms back till the pain of that, overcome the awfulness of what he was doing to her. Then it was over, and there were two more to go. Then there would be others.

"Undo my arms please." She pleaded, but they would have none of it, the next one in line, deciding he wanted something different, no longer fancying the same hole that his predecessor had used. He forced her down onto her knees in front of him, and the others held her, forcing her arms back while they rubbed at her unprotected breasts. Then he took out his hard cock and forced it into her mouth, making Lisa gag, never having performed that before in her life, but accepting it, only just managing to pull her mouth away as he spurted all over her.

"That leaves the last hole for me then," grinned the last one in bravado, not actually sure he wanted to do that with an American slut.

"Untie me, and I'll give you something to remember," whispered Lisa as seductively as she could manage. She was desperate to have her hands free, and would do anything to have them untie her. She struggled to her feet, and approached the last candidate, forcing herself to smile at him, sticking her pert breasts out, and rubbing them against his chest, pretending to gasp in pleasure as he fondled them.

"Just let my hands free. I promise you, you won't regret it." She whispered seductively into his ear, licking it for good measure.

"This girl is hot," uttered one of them. " Untie her and we'll all have another go."

One of them produced a knife and sliced through her bindings, the release making her groan with pleasure and relief, a groan which the men misunderstood as they stood around leering at her.

Lisa knew that her arms and shoulders would not work properly for a few moments at least, not till the circulation returned, and they would have to work properly for what she had planned. So she squatted down and started to undo the last guy's trousers, taking her time, rubbing her hand against his erection inside, to keep him happy. Before she was ready, she had to reach inside his flies and pull his erect cock out, holding it, and playing with it. After what she had gone through it seemed easy, nothing, but then at last she felt ready.

Part of the reason why Lisa had managed to get into the special services was her skill in martial arts, which she had practiced since she had been a young schoolgirl. She was already the army woman's champion, and was expected to make the next Olympic team at Karate. Since the first shock of being caught this was the first opportunity to use her skill, and picking her moment, she chopped the man in front of her between the legs, the perfect target being presented to her, and swept the man to her right off his feet, coming down on him with her elbow in his ribs, feeling them break under the impact. She leapt to her feet and went after the third and last, who had made some space for himself to draw his knife, the very one that he had cut her bindings with just a few moments earlier.

She gave him no time, her speed shocking him, as he slashed at where she had just been. A blow to his neck, and he was fighting for his breath, another one, and he would never breath again.

Lisa stood there breathing heavily, regaining her composure and her pride. The two of them were out for some time, and the third one dead. Looking for something to put on Lisa grabbed a jacket that one of them had discarded, and though it swamped her, she felt immediately better for having some cover to her nakedness.

Now for the three thugs outside with their Uzi's. They may not prove so easy.

Lisa eased up to the door inched it open and peeked through the crack. If they had heard the commotion, then they hadn't thought anything about it, but one was still cradling his gun, and the other two had them nearby. She didn't stand a chance of surprising them, but knew she didn't have long before someone from downstairs would be coming up, looking for their turn at the honey pot.

She racked her brains, but could only think of one ruse, and with a curse, she slipped back out of the jacket, clasped her hands behind her back as if still bound, and quite deliberately stumbled naked into the outer room as if she'd been pushed. The guards leapt up, confirming to her that she wouldn't have got near them, and swept their guns round, relaxing when they saw a naked girl apparently getting to her feet.

She stood and faced them, giving them plenty of time to leer at her breasts and pussy, giving them plenty of time to really want her. Still keeping her hands behind her, as if still bound, which is how they had last seen her, she walked over to them, carefully so as not to alarm them. They were anything but alarmed, there faces showing delight at the naked American girl in front of them, better than any picture, even in Playboy.

She knew she had to get them all in range if she was to stand a chance, so walked over to them, thrusting her pert little breasts out challengingly.

"Any of you a real man?" she demanded, offering no explanation as to what had happened inside. Two of them put down their guns, seeing no risk, and reached out for her, Lisa gritting her teeth as she allowed them to touch her breasts, forcing herself to not react as they squeezed them, and played with her nipples, clasping her hands tightly behind herself to prevent herself letting go and giving the game away, praying that the third guard would join in, or at least put his gun down, before she could take their rough pawing of her body no longer.

"Not interested?" she shot at the third guard, still clutching his gun, but his mouth wide open, but he just smiled, content for the moment to watch his pals grope this extraordinary American. But at least he put his gun down.

One of them reached down and hooked his finger up into the folds of her pussy, and she nearly gave in, and then he yanked it upwards, she had to, no longer able to support the abuse to her body, even though the third one was still out of her range.

It was all too easy to begin with, the first two going down to just two blows, one clutching at his broken face, and the other slumping to the floor. Lisa sprang at the third, but he leapt aside, knocking the table flying, the Uzi spinning off across the other side of the room. He drew his knife, a long wicked looking dagger, and faced her, shocked at the carnage the slim naked girl had created in the space of seconds. She gave him no time to think, leaping at him, but it was her turn to be surprised, as he expertly wielded his weapon, demonstrating his skill with it, slashing at her with a backhand swipe, catching her on the top of her arm and drawing blood.

Lisa jumped back and wiped her arm, happy to see it was just a flesh wound, before circling him, knowing full well that she had to act urgently. He made no effort to attack her, knowing the pressure was on her. She feinted to go right, then spun and went left, almost catching him out as she pushed in her attack, screaming in shock as she felt the knife slash across her left breast and down her chest, her blood spurting out to add to what was already there.

"No good," she thought desperately. "With his knife I've no chance. He'll cut me to ribbons."

Then she spotted her chance to escape, a long shot, but she was short on options. She leapt for the door, surprising him, yanked it open and fled, slamming it behind her. He rushed for his Uzi, grabbed it and charged to the door only a couple of seconds behind her, not long enough for her to escape. Pulling open the door, he jumped out into the corridor, bringing the gun up in one fluid movement, it's muzzle pointing down the corridor towards the stairs, her only escape route, to rake her fleeing body into a bloody mess.

He realized his mistake as he saw an empty corridor in front of him, instinctively knowing she had tricked him, and that it was too late to rectify his error. Even as the blade of Lisa's hand chopped at his neck, from her position behind him, in the opposite direction, he yelled out in fear, but it was cut short, as the blow fell, and he slumped to the floor.

Lisa stood there panting at her exertion, breathing in deeply to calm herself down, but time was still not on her side. She took up the Uzi, expertly checking the mechanism, and that the magazine was full, and spurning the luxury of the jacket, not having the time to waste, Lisa sped light-footedly along the corridor and bounded down the stairs, then across the hallway to the door of the big room. She halted, took three huge breaths, and slipped inside the room, bringing her machine gun up as she entered, a quick burst dropping the three on the right, and another taking down two more. Someone replied with a shot, but it went wide, and he paid for his error, along with the man alongside him. Lisa couldn't see any more standing, and did a quick count, calculating that there were still three missing, two of them her original tormenters from the camp. There was no sign of them, but then, in the shadows, she spotted the last one and froze, stunned to find that he was holding a gun straight at her. If he knew how to use it then she stood no chance, being dead before she could bring her gun to bear. She looked up at him expecting to feel the slug as he pulled the trigger, but at least she had taken out most of them, and would go down fighting.

He was smiling at her! She could hardly believe it, he was smiling at her.

It was the first guy in the room with her, the tall one, the one she had kissed, and he was smiling at her.

Lisa watched in astonishment as he slowly and carefully put his gun down on the table beside him, and stepped away from it, but she lowered her gun in response.

"Quickly, you haven't got much time," he said urgently. He took off his jacket and handed it to her to put on, and took her arm, telling her that he had a car outside. In a daze Lisa found herself being led out through the back door, and within moments she was being whisked away from the house of death.

------------------------------------------------

Two nights later Wahid and Khalid were at the camp, the men settling down for sleep, ready for a raid on a Government post the following morning. They were tensed up, and were nervous, keeping an eye open for anything out of the ordinary.

When it came, they never even saw it. It had been launched from an American warship many miles away, and had hugged the contours of the ground as it sped towards them. When it exploded, nobody at the camp knew about it, all being obliterated by the blast.

Wahid had made a fatal error, and the photo of Lisa, naked, had sparked an interest from the spy planes in that immediate area. The photo would come back to haunt Lisa, but she considered it a small price to pay.

--------------------------------------------------

Two months on, Captain Lisa Roberts skipped happily up the entrance to the United Nations, wearing a short, thin summer dress, and wedge high heel sandals. The outfit showed her off to perfection, her bare arms and long legs golden brown after her holiday on the beaches of Dubai. Every man turned to give her a second look, all of them captivated by the beautiful slender young woman. Her hair had grown back, and though still short, curled around her slim neck. She looked anything but a tough soldier girl, though her crisp new uniform back at her barracks now sported a shiny new medal.

There she met a tall good-looking man, a senior representative of his country. His features and dark skin suggested an Arab background, and he welcomed her with a smile that warmed her heart. They kissed, maybe a little longer than was the norm for a greeting, then arm in arm they walked off together, laughing and smiling at one another, as only lovers do.

Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers
12