All Comments on 'Soldier On'

by termigator

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

As active duty myself, I love the ideal of it

Keep it up.

A-

acm67@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep it up

get more erotic incest stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"You want to see my cock, mommy?" he asked.

This is a fine story of hot motherfucking from a talented author. Seeing his mother in her skimpy bikini, with the lips of her cunt starkly outlined, her son Keith gets real hard, as any boy would. His own mother's cunt is what every son is dying to stroke, finger-fuck, and shove his big stiff prick up into, way up! Here mommy gets real excited seeing her boy hard in his pants, something all moms love to see, and her motherly twat drools. Keith likes that, tosses his pants and shorts, and shows his mommy his big stiff hard on, in all its throbbing glory! His mother goes wild, she's got to have her boy's big fat prick up her twat, pronto! Keith climbs on top of his mommy and slides his rock-hard whopper up his own birth canal, the greatest rush any son can ever have. He pounds away at his mother's wet cunt, frantic to unload all that rich creamy semen he's got waiting for his mommy in his hot young balls. The one mistake is that Keith spurts his sperm on his mother's belly. Instead, he should shoot it right up his mommy's cunt, where every boy's potent young sperm belongs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid

I read one page. Eight year old boys don't have the where with all to order pizza and to become a Master Sgt. in the army takes 18 to 25 years. Grow up junior, you need to know what you are writing about. You are as bad as the kid that wrote that he watched her Adams Apple move.

Females don't have Adams Apples

victoriangentvictoriangentover 12 years ago
Re: Stupid by anonymous

I did not read the story but beg to differ with your opinion. First if I had a kid 8 years old and he could not order a pizza, I would beat his ass and move him to a different school. As far as Master Sergeant. I was promoted to MSG E8 with 16 years 2 months service. I was selected for SGM E9 with 18 years 8 months. I retired as a Command Sergeant Major in 1988, with 30 years service. You are the one that don't know shit from Shinola.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
GOOD STORY BUT

HOW ABOUT A PART 2. ASAP. IS SHE ON THE PILL OR ARE WE IN FOR A VISIT FROM THE STORK. AND DOES THE OLD MAN RETURN OR GET BUMPED OFF. YOU LEFT US HANGING. IT'S NOT NICE TO FOOL WITH THE READERS.THERE ARE ALREADY TO MANY THAT DO, START YOU UP,THEN LET YOU DOWN A MAYBE FAN......................................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
decent story

nice read a little short but good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous