Soldiers' Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed again, while she ground her pussy against me. I groaned, as my super sensitive cock twinged. Her breasts where so warm, and I could feel them pressing against me so firmly. It was incredible. When she finally released me from our kiss, I gasped for breath, and she smiled again.

"Hun, I don't think I can keep this up. I'm not sure I have anything left." I admitted sheepishly, not wanted to suddenly go limp on her.

Sykes just smiled at me, and lifted her pussy from my cock. The sudden sensitive of air on my wet cock made me gasp. She climbed off of me, and got down on the floor. She got down on her knees, and leaned forward, thrusting her firm ass up. Her chest was laying on the ground, and she reached between her legs and spread her pussy for me to look at.

"You don't think you could fuck me again, even like this? Even with my tight pussy just waiting for your cock? Maybe something else is waiting too." She said like a naughty child.

The site of her pussy spread open like that, convinced me I could do one more. I quickly knelt behind her, and carefully positioned my cock at her pussy. I pushed just the head into her, and stopped. I formed a ring around my penis with my hand, so she couldn't get any more of my cock inside her. She moaned and squirmed, as she pushed back.

"So hun, is there something you want me to do?" I said, trying to imitate the voice she had used earlier on me.

"God please fuck me. Fuck me right now. I want you to stick your cock inside me and fuck me as hard as you can." She begged.

If I hadn't been so horny myself, I might have teased her more, but the sound of her begging for my cock, made me not want to wait. Without another second I slammed the whole length of my cock into her. She screamed and moaned. Her hand rubbed at her clit, and she had buried her face in a pillow. I started pounding her with all the energy I could find. With every pump, she thrust her ass back to meet me. I smacked her ass, and she moaned even louder.

"You like that huh? Want me to spank you while I fuck you?" I said.

She could only moan in response. I spanked her ass mercilessly. Both her cheeks where bright red. I could hear her breathing speed up, I knew she was about to cum again. I slammed my cock into her one last time, and felt her cum. It took all my will not to cum right there. I managed to hold back. My next orgasm was going to be my last I knew it.

When her orgasm subsided, I started to start fucking her again.

"Mmmm, baby I had something different in mind to finish." She said through her heaving breath.

She reached back with both her hands and grabbed her red ass cheeks. Gentle she spread them apart, exposing her tight anus to me. I leaned down to hear ear as whispered to her.

"You want me to fuck in the ass honey?" I said quietly.

"Baby, I want you fuck me in the asshole with your nice big cock. I'm still a virgin there though, so be gentle baby." She said.

I kissed her quickly, and sat back up. She leaned forward as far as she could, giving a perfect view of her ass. I slowly pulled my cock from her pussy, and placed it at her asshole. With my hand in the small of her back, as slowly as I could, I started pushing my cock in. Her asshole resisted, but it slowly gave way, and my cock slid in a few inches. Sykes gasped sharply, and I stopped. I let my cock sit there, letting her asshole adjust to my cock.

"Its ok baby, you can keep going. I'm ready now." She said after a few seconds.

Gently I pushed the rest of my cock in. Her asshole was so tight, so hot. It felt like a vice around my cock. With every little movement I could feel her asshole twitch and tighten. When I finally got the last of my cock inside her, I had to pause. I was so close to cumming, the tiniest of movements threatened to send me over the edge.

"What's a matter baby? Do you like your cock up my ass? Its so tight. It almost hurts, but it feels so good. I'm about to cum with you just sitting there. Do you wanna cum in my asshole baby? Do you wanna fill me up with cum again?" Sykes moaned.

I suddenly felt her hand massaging my balls. The combined sensation of her tight asshole, her hand, and listening to her talk sent me over. With one last roar, I came. Sykes yelled to, and I felt her asshole tighten even more on my cock. My knee's felt weak, and my head was spinning. As softly as I could, I rolled to the side, with my cock still inside her asshole. We layed together, still in the grips of our orgasms. My vision got blurry again.

I wrapped my arms around her, not wanting it to clear. She snuggled back against me. As my cock let loose one more stream of cum, her ass twitched, and we where asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

When I woke up the next day, I was still inside Syke's asshole. My cock was still slightly erect. I didn't know if I had stayed that way, or recently come back up. As I propped myself up on my elbow I took care to move as little as possible. I wanted as Sykes still breathed deeply. A satisfied smile graced her wonderful features, even in sleep. She was so beautiful lying there. I kissed her gently on the neck. Her hand came up and caressed my head.

Her head turned and we kissed. It wasn't the wild kissing we had done last night. It was even more passionate though. It was a kiss that meant that even though we had enjoyed last night, waking up together was even better. My cock got a little harder, and I heard her moan slightly.

"Did you have fun last night beautiful?" I said to her, as I looked deeply into her eyes.

"It was the best night of my life stud." She replied, as she gently caressed my head.

We kissed again, and I very gently removed my cock from her ass. She moaned when the head popped out. After we kissed for sometime, she got up. We showered together, washing each other. I couldn't help but notice how perfect her body was, in every shape and dimension. We fondled each other teasingly, but after last night, neither of us where ready to go again.

We sat out on her balcony together, still naked. We sat and watched the sun slowly rise, holding each other. I felt tears brimming in my eyes, thinking that soon I would be leaving her. My mouth opened to speak, but she cut me off.

"Since you can't just spit it out, I might as well as say it," She said teasingly, "I really care about you Andrew. Hell, more than just care. I think I love you." She said the last part very quietly.

"I love you Sykes. From our first date I knew it." I replied to her just as quietly.

After that we didn't talk for a very long. We didn't need to. We cooked breakfast together, teasing each other all the while. Throughout the day we made love at least seven times. Sometimes it was the wild sex we had had last night. Other times it was slow gentle sex. It was always filled with passion, and we always strove to please each other. Neither of us left that apartment until Monday afternoon.

Sykes drove me to the bus station, and we sat for a long time together, waiting for my bus. I wasn't as filled with dread as I had been before that weekend. We had confessed how we felt, and it was like an unspoken bond had been formed between us. When it was time for me to leave, we embraced again. As I looked into her eyes, I saw a single tear run down her cheek.

"I'll come back for you. I swear to you." I said quietly.

She nodded, but I could tell she didn't really believe me. We kissed again, and I turned to get on the bus. As the bus slowly pulled away, I waved to her, and she stood and watched until the bus was out of site. As I settled in for the ride back to my fort, I pulled my phone out.

"Hey S'arnt. This is Andrew. Remember when you said you would let me transfers to a new fort whenever I wanted to? Well I need you to start working on it now."

12