All Comments on 'Solemate'

by Cheat105

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Cheat105Cheat105almost 8 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

I forgot to say it in the intro to this story, but this is in no way connected to my other story. This is something I was writing on the side, but my aim is for this to be an ongoing series. I'll write it alongside my other story, so no one need worry, "Mommy Panties" will continue with a 3rd part and if "Solemate" is well received I'll continue it with a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
shit story

started well, finished poor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another great story.

Well done on another great story. I hope his sister finds out about him sniffing her panties!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Especially the last part is great. I am curious to read what the big sister has in store for her little brother. Will she make him lick her feet in front of his girlfriend or in public? Will she invite some of her female friends to the house and bet that she can dominate her brother with her feet? Will she let them try?

The opportunities for her have no limits. :-)

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Nice story but exactly what is a solemate? A fish?

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams26 days ago

Hard to believe his 18 and has a girlfriend that won’t even give him a blowjob and share a bit of oral with her. Also a mum saying be in by 10 when you’re 18, not believable.

I also love sexy feet and a foot job, but not sweaty. Stinky ones definitely not. And certainly not licking my own come off them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous