Solemate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting in the house, I went straight to my room. I set my backpack on the floor beside my desk and sat down at my computer and booted it up. All I had to do was figure out how to avoid my sister for the rest of the night, that's when my phone vibrated, it was a text from Andrea. Speak of the devil, I thought.

Hey tell mom I won't be home til late, out with friends

I smiled when I read my sister's text, how lucky could I be? I replied with a simple "yeah" then went back to browsing the web on my computer. I actually managed to relax and get my mind off all the bullshit, the universe had decided to work out in my favor for this night. Mom got home a couple of hours later and as she prepared dinner, I told her about Andrea's text, she nodded her reply. As we ate we made the usual small talk, until I remembered my plans with Sam for Saturday.

"Mom, you mind if I borrow the car tomorrow night?" I asked, between bites.

"What for?" mom countered.

"I've got a date with Samantha, dinner and a movie. That alright?" I replied.

"Samantha..." She thought for a moment. "Have I met this one?" mom continued.

"uhh... I think so, she's been over here swimming a couple of times." I said. "In fact she's the only girl I've had come over and swim." I added.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Big boobs, blonde hair? Nice girl." mom said with a grin.

I chuckled at mom's description of her. "Yes mom, big boobs and blonde hair." I said.

Mom had never met any of my other girlfriends, but most of them had big boobs and blonde hair, just like my sister.

"So can I borrow the car?" I asked again.

"Sure hun, just be careful." she replied. "And no funny business." she added with a stern look.

"I'm always careful, and what do you mean funny business?" I responded, with a quizzical look.

Mom's stern look faded into another grin. "Well, last time I let you use my car, it came back smelling like sex." she said with a chuckle.

I then thought back to my girlfriend before Sam, which was indeed the last time I borrowed mom's car. We went out to a movie, then had sex in the backseat of the car afterwards. I remembered how uncomfortable the seat belt buckles were and the claustrophobic setting. It was the first time and the last time I'd had sex in a car, all in all it was not a very pleasant experience.

"oh... yeah... sorry about that" I said, laughing about the experience.

"It's fine sweetie, besides, it couldn't have been very comfortable. That's why I never bothered to scold you for it." she said, sharing in the laughter.

After we finished supper, mom washed the dishes and I went back to my room. I stayed there for the rest of the night, Andrea got home sometime close to midnight. I just stayed in my room with the door shut, messing around on my computer until I got tired. I went to bed, satisfied that I had managed to avoid talking to Andrea all day. Of course, I still felt bad for avoiding her, but I managed to clear my head long enough to fall asleep.

I woke up around noon on Saturday. I got up and grabbed something to eat from the kitchen before returning to my room. After the small meal, I decided to go for a run to pass some of the time before I had to go pick up Sam at 7. I changed into a pair of athletic shorts, put on a t shirt and some running shoes, then grabbed my mp3 player. I exited the house and walked out to the road.

I jogged for about an hour or two through our large suburban neighborhood. Luckily for the whole run I had managed to keep my head clear of all the bullshit. When I got back to the house, I saw that Andrea's car was now gone, no big surprise, she usually went to run errands during the day on Saturdays. Winded and sweating from my run, I decided to head out back and jump in the pool, not bothering to change out of my running shorts. I took off my shirt, shoes, and socks, then dove into the deep end. The cool water felt good on my tired muscles. I swam for about 10 minutes, then got out of the pool and headed inside. I went straight to the bathroom for a shower to wash the chlorine from my skin.

After my shower, I went to my room to get dressed. In a few hours it would be time to leave, so I looked in my closet for some nicer evening wear. I picked out a nice pair of jeans and a black button down shirt. I got dressed and sat in my room on the computer for the next few hours until it was time to go pick up Sam. I got the keys from mom, grabbed my sunglasses and walked out to the garage. As I was backing out of the garage I noticed Andrea pulling in the driveway, I stopped for a moment to let her pass. She parked her car, then walked over to the driver side window, I rolled it down.

"Where are you off to?" she asked.

"Oh, I got a date with Sam." I said.

"Oh okay, be safe and have fun." she said, with a smile.

Andrea waved me off as I began backing out of the driveway once again. I stopped at the end of the driveway and took out my phone to text Sam.

On my way now, be ready

Sam replied quickly, saying she was ready. I put my phone away and pulled out the driveway. The drive to Sam's house was short and uneventful. When I pulled up in front her house, I parked the car by the curb and got out. I walked up to the front door and knocked. Sam's mom answered the door.

"Hey Ryan, Sam will be down in a sec." she greeted me with a smile.

"Thanks Ms. Green." I replied.

I waited at the door, with Sam's mom giving me the usual pseudo-interrogation a parent does when you want to take their daughter out. Finally after a couple of minutes Sam came walking down the stairs,she was wearing a nice pair of tight jeans, that accentuated her shapely figure and a nice blouse on top. All in all, she looked pretty damn fine. She greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and we began making our way to my car.

"Now you kids be careful and make sure you're back by 10." Sam's mom called out to us as we walked to my car.

"Okay mom." Sam replied.

We got in the car and I drove us to the movie theater. The whole way we made a little small talk, mostly about school and friends and what not. At the theater, I got our tickets and we went to our designated screening room. To be honest, I can't even remember what movie we had went to see, something boring I think. Sam and I made out a couple of times in the nearly empty room, I know, how cliché right? Making out in the movie theater.

After the movie we went to a diner nearby and had some burgers. All in all, it was a pretty run of the mill date between two highschoolers, nothing too special happened. Sure, we made out a few times, but anytime I tried to go further she politely rebuffed me. So by the time I had taken her home and dropped her off, I was driving home with blue balls.

Once I got home, I went in the house, saw that mom was sleeping so I left her keys on the kitchen table where she could easily find them. As I was on my way to my room, wanting nothing more than take care of the aching blue balls I had, Andrea stopped me in the hallway.

"Have fun on your date?" she asked.

"uhh.. yeah I suppose" I said, I then tried to move past her, but she put her hand my chest to stop me.

"Not so fast little brother, we need to talk." she said, with a serious look.

I knew instantly what she wanted to talk about, her catching me jerking off with one of her flip flops earlier in the week.

"Look, now's not the best time." I said, referring to my aching balls.

"You've been avoiding me all week, don't think I haven't noticed. So now we talk." Andrea demanded again.

With no where to go and no choice but to adhere to her request, I resigned myself to my fate.

"Fine.." I said with a loud sigh.

"Good, follow me, we'll talk in my room, mom's sleeping." she said.

With that, Andrea led the way to her bedroom upstairs. The whole way, even in the deep shit that was I sure to be in, I couldn't help but admire her swaying ass as she mounted each step. When we got to her room, I took a seat on the small couch she had up there and she sat across from me on the edge of her bed. After a moment of awkward and nerve racking silence, I spoke up.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked, trying to play dumb for reasons I do not know.

"These." she said simply, lifting her feet and pointing at the flip flops she was wearing, I recognized them as the very same pair I had been caught with earlier in the week.

"Oh" I said blankly. I nervously stared at the ground.

The look on my sister's face was dead serious, I had never seen her so serious before, especially around me. I was terrified, as I stared at the ground with my heart rate through the roof all the color drained from my face.

"So.." she said. "You like my feet, do you?"

"I uhh.. I.." I stammered. For some reason, knowing I was caught red handed, my go to response was denial.

"Don't bother trying to deny it." she said. "I caught you sniffing and licking my flip flops, and jerking off as you did it."

"I..uhh.." I stuttered again. "Yeah." I said sheepishly.

The room fell silent again for what seemed like an eternity. My sister still had the dead serious look on her face, and I remained terrified the whole time.

"Good" she said. "Now get down on the floor and show me how much you love my feet, little brother."

I looked up at her, unsure if I'd heard what I thought I heard. But her look remained serious.

"You heard me. Now get to it." she commanded.

Not knowing what else to do, I heeded her command and sat down on the floor in front of her. My sister then kicked off her flip flops and stuck both of her feet directly on my face. The strong odor of her sweaty feet immediately filled my nostrils. I had an instant erection.

"Do you like how sweaty and smelly they are?" she asked. "I haven't showered since last night and I've been wearing these old flip flops of mine all day, and I've done a lot of walking around today. So, I bet they're really nasty."

God, was she right. Her feet smelled so strong, the odor itself was making me dizzy. I thought for sure I would pass out any second from the smell alone, and I loved every second of it. Andrea then moved her feet so my nose was stuck between her toes, and the odor was even more intense between her toes.

"Now then, since you've seen how sweaty and nasty my feet are, lick them. I want you clean every bit of sweat from my feet with your tongue, little brother." Andrea commanded.

I stuck out my tongue and Andrea began running her soft sweaty soles across my tongue. I'm not really sure how to describe the taste, a little salty maybe, but I guess they really tasted how they smelled.

I took one of her feet in my hands and began licking from the heel to the toes. I then planted my lips on her heel and began sucking on her soft sweaty skin. I then continued running my tongue along her sole, I licked through her deep arch up to the balls of her foot, then began licking between her toes. I took her big toe in my mouth first and began sucking on it, then suck on each of toes the same way afterwards.

After I finished with the one foot, switched to the other one and gave the same treatment. Meanwhile Andrea had felt the obvious hard on in my pants while her other foot rested in my lap.

"Looks like someone has gotten a little excited from cleaning his big sister's nasty feet." she said.

I moaned slightly as Andrea rubbed my cock through my jeans with her other foot.

"I bet your girlfriend left you blue balls again, didn't she?" she asked. "My poor baby brother, it must be killing you. I'll tell you what, since you've done such a good job cleaning my feet, go ahead and take it out and I'll help you with it."

Again, I was taken aback by what my sister had said. But despite my surprise there was no way I could turn her down. I took her foot from my mouth and began undoing my jeans. With my pants and boxers pulled down around my thighs, my rock hard cock sprang forth. Andrea's eyes widened at the sight of my cock and swollen balls. She then put both of her feet together, with my cock stuck snugly between her arches. Having just cleaned the sweat from her feet with my tongue, her feet were wet with my saliva, and the sensation on my cock was out of this world. Andrea then began stroking my cock with her feet, while I moaned with delight.

"Does my little brother like my feet on his cock?" she said, continuing to move her feet up and down on my shaft.

"mmm..Yes." I said, with a moan. "I love having your feet on my cock, sis. But I'm gonna cum real soon."

"That's good." she replied. "You just cum all over my feet, little bro."

Not being able to take much more, I grabbed my sister's feet and pressed her soles tighter against my cock. I held her feet in place and got up onto my knees, I started thrusting my hips back and forth, fucking her sexy feet.

"Oh god sis, I'm bout to cum!" I exclaimed, not even thinking about our mother who was asleep downstairs.

With that my muscles tightened and I began shooting my hot load all over Andrea's feet. While most of it landed on her feet, a little bit did land on the floor. As I came down from my orgasm, Andrea released my softening cock from her feet.

"Now, look here bro." she said, staring down at her cum soaked feet. "You done made a mess of my feet, you're gonna need to clean that up."

I looked around for tissues, a paper towel or a rag, anything, but found none.

"With your tongue I mean." Andrea said, with a sly grin.

I looked up at her questioningly, there was no way I was gonna lick up my own cum.

"I'm serious, Ryan. You made this mess, now clean it up." she commanded, with that serious look from before.

I wanted to defy her command, after all licking up my own cum seemed gross, even to me. But instead, I found myself inching my face closer to her cum covered feet. I then began licking the globs of my hot sticky jizz from her sexy feet, I prepared myself to gag upon tasting my cum, but was surprised when I didn't gag and instead actually enjoyed the sweet salty taste and the creamy sticky texture of my hot semen. I continued licking all over her feet until I had cleaned them completely, then swallowed my own cum with gusto.

"You cleaned my feet good, little brother." she said, examining her feet glistening with my saliva. "In fact, you're so good at it, you're gonna be my little footslave from now on."

With that, Andrea then ushered me out of her room and I went back downstairs to my own room. As I laid in my bed, I reflected on the night's events. For whatever reason I just could not defy my sister's commands, maybe it was the tone mixed with the look of seriousness on her face, either way I was powerless. And I liked it.

"Footslave, huh? Doesn't sound so bad to me." I thought.

To be continued.

12