Solid Gold Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers

We collapsed together as we came down form our orgasmic high and soon the world came back into focus

"Oh god baby," Jenna purred. I haven't felt this good in a long time. Sandra was right, you are a damn good fuck. She told me you made her kitty purr like it hadn't before and you have done the same with mine. Too bad I have to leave tomorrow or I would spend every night with you."

"Well Jenna if you are ever in town look me up," I replied. "I would be more than happy to scratch your cat."

"Mmmmmm you gotta deal sweetie," Jenna purred "It turns out that I only live about a couple of hours away from here and who knows I may be able to make it down here at least twice a month to get my kitty stroked"

Jenna and I held each other close as we drifted off to sleep. It was nearly 2 am in the morning and when I would wake up around 8:30 a.m. I would find a note on the pillow saying "Dearest Steve, You have made me feel young and alive again. I will never forget you and look forward to the next time I see you. Love and Lust, Jenna." Next to me on the pillow was a rose and she had left her garter as a memento. I got up showered and checked out and went on my way.

It would be nearly a month before I would see Jenna again but what a visit it would be. This time she wasn't alone. She brought Sandra with her and we spent the weekend by the lake in Sandra's motor home. We had a good time and we didn't get around to seeing much of the sights.

Since then Jenna and I have become pretty much regulars about every 4 weeks and sometimes more. Sometimes Sandra will come with her other times she won't. The passions we have experienced are beyond description We have made a bunch of memories but that is another story for another time.

All I can say is who needs the headaches of shallow young women who think only of themselves when there is a whole universe of sexual pleasures to be explored with sexy mature women who can be just as good or better. If you don't believe me try it for yourself and you may find you never want a young one again, for once you have driven a Mercedes who wants a Chevy.

JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers
12