All Comments on 'Solo Camping'

by massagedalot

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!

Hot story with characters well drawn. Proofreading would catch the little mistakes that distract...but doggone the story was FABULOUS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic Story

Wonderful story, I look forward to reading more of your work.

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 16 years ago
On fire!

This story is great. I can't believe how hot it got me.

Are you going to continue with what happens next? I would love to read about how he tries to pursue a relationship, and she wants it...but is difficult about it.

I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

OMG how much did this just turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellent

Story is excellent and very well written.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Idealistic

Sorry too idealistic for me.. its not believable and a 9 inch cock Come On!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To Each Her (His) Own

Too Idealistic needs to find a place in the woods ALONE. The story was great, please continue !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

thanks for this wonderful story. made me all wet. more details on the analingus next time. like more details about how the insides of her ass tasted, etc.

fantastic story~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazingly well done!!

well written, great charecters, well spaced storyline drawing you in for more!! I look forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cabin in the woods

Just called my realtor. "Find me a cabin in those woods".

Great story. Hope to find a next chapter before I leave to that awesome 'lonely' spot in the woods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I only wish I was her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good story!

I really enjoyed this story. It was very illusrative,well written, and very erotic.

I am an avid backpacker and hiker so it was especially enjoyable for me. I sure hope to read more from this author and until then I'll be keeping an eye out for some wood nymphs!

BluegrayBluegrayover 16 years ago
implausible, but delightful.

You weave an exciting tale, with excellent descriptions and hot action. Great fun to read. Don't we all visit here to read fantasy? Well you gave it to us, thanks!

SpurtulatorSpurtulatorabout 16 years ago
Every outdoorsman needs a wood nymph

Excellent story. A few minor grammatical errors, but otherwise very well-written. Liked how you didn't just go right into the sex, but built up to it. You really need to write some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good story, though it should be in non consent/ reluctance category since this is a rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story- one of the best I've read recently

Well written, suspenseful, with a good end. Looking forward to more from this author. -aWandrer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks

This was so sexy! Very well written, I loved the build up to the sex. Made me all wet! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant!

I loved every second of it. Bravo! That was exactly what I needed and I can't wait to read the second instalment!

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 14 years ago
oh wow!

Please continue. I really loved that story. The only thing though is you have Lisa say something and then immediately afterwards Nick says something. Sometimes i found it hard to work out who was saying what as they ran together in the same sentence. It took me quite some time to work out who was saying what. Despite that 100% to infinity and beyond!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

this was the best story i read on this website , enjoyed it alot

CalypsoCalypsoalmost 13 years ago
To Be Continued........

When???

I'm sitting here, wet & waiting......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When will we get more

I read this story often... whenever I, ahem, need it. Please, please, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is an amazing story

Continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously

the best story I have read on Lit in a looooooooooooong time!! Please please please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i agree...

this was a very hot story....

please finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dayum

That was some hot shit doe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Delicious

Damn. This really turned me on. I am craving getting fucked in the ass. Something I thought I would never say. I want to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That was a fucking amazing story... anxious to know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really wanted to like it

The idea was great of course, and redheads are totally hot so I wanted to love this story but the poor writing skills just took me right out of the scene over and over. Tense changes from was to is and back again, sentence fragments... ugh. Sorry, but this needs a good editor to be a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good read

I did enjoy this story. I look forward to its conclusion.

elfy1980elfy1980over 9 years ago

Really enjoyed this story can't wait to read your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

can't wait for more

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

May we have more????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YesYesYes! A fantastic fucking Unicorn of a Reluctance Story!!

I genuinely love your writing style! It’s depth was incredible the whole scene was so easy to visualise to the point that I could imagine the sun all over my skin, the gentle warm breeze with the sharp crispness of the water. This story was positively orgasmic from start to finish....all of the envy for that lucky girl. The characters were described so well that they took on a life of their own it was as easy as breathing to put myself in her role.

It’s so rare to find a story of this calibre, which ironically made me wonder “who are you?” Hand on heart a story like this deserves to be published to a wider audience.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

Excellent, well written, erotic, romantic, not obscene at all. Lovely tale. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassagedalot@massagedalot
I am a man who loves to write as an outlet for my sexual energy. I love to hear from people who read my work, so please feel free to comment. Be nice. Sometimes creating a story like these can be as satisfying (maybe) as living them.

SIMILAR Stories