All Comments on 'Some Comfort Here Ch. 01'

by Cynthia W.

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 7 years ago
Heart wrenching

This poor girl! You've captured her essence, now let her breathe. Please continue. I await the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Defiantly an introduction that grips you, just need the rest.

oldpackoldpackover 7 years ago
Another good story

You can relate and believe that the characters are real. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You seem to get bogged down in too many details, I wanted to like it, but did you really need so much about a face mask for example?

overtherainbowovertherainbowover 7 years ago

I might have missed it, but Isabel is still in high school? Brandon is in College, how old are they for him to have been finished school a few years earlier? Sorry if I missed it in the chapter.

Cynthia W.Cynthia W.over 7 years agoAuthor
I blame Lit for this confusion.

Dear overtherainbow, Isabel is a little more than 16, Brandon is 19 and half. I had mentioned her age, but Literotica thought it's 'sexual' for a 19-year-old to kiss a 16-year-old, and they rejected the story. I had to remove her age for the story to be approved. Sorry for the confusion (although I knew this would happen).

overtherainbowovertherainbowover 7 years ago

That sounds about right, though don't get why they reject yours with some of the garbage they allow to be posted anywhere on here. I'm enjoying the story. Thanks for clearing that up.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Nice start on a new story

Nice to read more of your works. I like your style of writting and the originality you put into our work.

Thank you

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good start, but...

A good start to a story, but I've lost a bit. Izzi attempted suicide, but I have not been able to find the reason in this chapter, and the comment that she was locked in the basement has lost me more. I guess my knowledge of the English language is limited and that is why something has escaped me.

5 * for you and hoping that the following chapters will allow me to better understand the story.

I apologize for my English (yet),is not my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous