All Comments on 'Some Comfort Here Ch. 05'

by Cynthia W.

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
qunburpoqunburpoover 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved it from start to finish cant wait to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure magic from start to finish

As much as I'm sad to see ti end I'm also very very pleased to see them get the happy anding they so deserved, and the fact that Isabel found her calling and meaning in life is beyond bliss. Her struggle fascinated me from the get-go far more than I ever thought possible, so seeing it resolved in such manner and with such care for a character made me really flutter inside each time Brandon doubted her feelings for him are even there.

Even though you only wrote it for five days you managed to breath in them the life other authors never achieve in months of polishing their stories, just goes to show the creative talent and sense in writing and character creation. The other excellent thing is the setting that was both (probably) life inspired just enough to be believable and the interaction of the said characters with the setting, the irish was the perfect fit here.

In the end all that's left is to give you a more than well deserved 5* and keeping my fingers crossed for a story of similar quality from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pls clearify me

Are some of this boys gay.because am confused with a character called mark.i love ur story 5*****

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Very nice read

Good characters and setting. Very nice short read.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Awesome story!

Truly touching...well done with such a serious issue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Removed chapters

When will the moderator re-release chapters 2-4? They are an essential part of a truly wonderful story and are in no way offensive or objectionable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Loved It

I enjoyed reading this story. Interesting plot and a warm romantic ending. You do good work. 5 stars all the way. Thank you.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Wow!

A great ending to this story!

But I see that I will have to read it again, I have not been able to understand what really happened to Izzi. Maybe it's just that I'm wrong (I admit that I'm a person who wants to analyze everything) and that it's not important to know what happened to Izzi, that you just have to know that something happened to her without going further, but I feel that without this knowledge , History loses something important of its drama. Obviously, this is just my personal opinion.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love your story

But please use an editor or a dictionary. E.g.: "someday" is not a word. "Some day" means "some time in the future" and definitely not the past. I think you actually meant "once" or "some time ago".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice!

Your stories are definitely criminally underappreciated. Hope to read something else of yours soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for giving me the chance to read such a beautiful, heartfelt story. It helped me to get rid of the suicidal thoughts that were floating in my mind (no joke). Thank you for making a bad day bearable.

MackBobMackBobabout 6 years ago
Can't describe

My eyes keep leaking, so l can't describe how good your writing is. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Beautiful story! Thank you.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago

I’ve read hundreds of stories on this site and Izzi, with her quiet deportment and dignity despite her massive self doubt, is one of my favorite characters on this site.

flareb2343flareb2343over 2 years ago
RAINING IN THE HOUSE

1 of the few i have read that bring tears to a man of 78+ yrs old. glad Brandon got through to her & helped her back to normal life .if i could it would be 5 times 10 for stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, so sweet and beautiful. If anything I wish it was longer.

BigjohnpBigjohnp12 months ago

Lupton read my heart twinge keep up the excellent writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous