All Comments on 'Some Guys Need Help'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Realistic

Very good, well told. Only too familiar, much like my life many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The days of stretched lingerie, brought me back to when I was first in love with my now husband, he was as inexperienced as I was. He was really shy around girls as well he only went out on two or three dates in high school with three separate girls. i had dated and been in a few serious relationships in high school still proudly a card carrying virgin. I was the first and only girl that he dated in college. We first noticed one another in one of those huge freshman classes where there are over a hundred in some of the classes. He was actually a Sophomore making up a missed freshman class when we met. I’d catch him looking over my way too often to be coincidence. At first, I thought he was watching one of the girls I always sat with, until she was gone and he was still longingly looking. He had an off campus apartment, :(barely a studio apartment) and invited me to a dinner, date and study. He started off slow like your character but quickly made up for it in enthusiasm, after being prodded along! It was just kind of funny how your story almost followed our story in some ways. Which is why I liked it so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous