All Comments on 'Some Jobs Have Benefits'

by mitchb91

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great story, can't wait for the next one

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 11 years ago
Great

Hurry with Chapter 2!

Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 11 years ago
really good, until the final line :(

Rosa was a revenge fuck, I get that. But what are the future hotties going to be? Collateral damage?

Also, he could've cleaned your jizz out of her pussy the same way he cleaned it off her face-- with his tongue. (You did say he licked her face all over while fucking her, this was after he'd bust his nut all over it.)

Still, decent set up and action. Needs tighter editing, but overall well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So basically after all his whining about what a cunt Rosa is to to everyone, especially his kind-hearted old lady boss, he turns into a chronic thief, breeding welfare kids, and regularly robbing the same boss and raping co-workers who haven't actually done anything to deserve it?

Way to turn him into a comepletely worthless shitbag, you actually had a sympathetic vibe going there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't care if he's a sick fuck

Fiction is cool like that. The narrator's head is a fun one to glimpse inside. Thanks for the hot story. Sequels plz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

She got what she deserved. He should have taken her ass as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Should see the look on his face as he realizes Margaret has the video from that night. She's gonna make him HER bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You just know the author is a nerd who never showers and this is his losing the V dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I really like this and would be interested in reading sequels. = )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bullshit artist

You need an editor to correct you errors.

Talk about be a romantic fantasising with yourself.

Think about some of the things you have written

which will make you realise what you are and

that is a "Bullshit artist"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous