Some Jobs Have Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchb91
mitchb91
16 Followers

After she was fully dressed, I decided to quickly do a little sweep of the Pharmacy to make sure everything was somewhat clean and then when it was time to leave, I slapped her a couple of times to wake her up. When she finally snapped out of her drug-induced sleep, I gave her a shitty attitude as if she had fallen asleep while I did all the work. She seemed to buy it and, for the first time I had ever experienced, she apoligized to me. We both walked back home that night and from that day on, every time I walked past Rosa at work and she sneered or frowned at my smiles, I would remember what she looked like with my cum covering or face or with my cock inside of her. A few months after our little fuck-session, I caught her and Margaret having a discussion. What I heard made my cock twitch: she was pregnant, and the dumb bitch thought that it was her boyfriend that got her knocked up. She was talking about how he was going to stay with her and help her raise the child as best he could.

I smiled as I remembered that I still had many more "late night cleanups" planned, and there were plenty of other hot girls at work that would be capable of replacing Rosa as my partner.

mitchb91
mitchb91
16 Followers
12