All Comments on 'Some One has to be the Boss'

by SubmissiveRomantic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
I really enjoyed your story.

Your stories appear so infrequently that it is a real treat to see a new one. Thank you. I hope to see more soon.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I should say

different strokes for different folks but that would have to be the world's best sex to stay with her and even then I don't think I'd last long. He had the opportunity to negotiate a better deal after the boxing match...but he didn't. I guess he got what he wanted. I was wondering if he would win and she would become his submissive or at least equal partner but again, to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
neat

A nice twist in the tale.

Thank You

HP

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Just

read A Sailor's Story. I'm delighted to see you still well and writing.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Nice Flow

This is a feel-good story. Everyone comes out ahead, even John. I'm still not sure what a 6 fy guy weighing 115 pounds would look like, but many authors in Literotica don't have any ideas of how to match weight and height so I usually ignore the data. Still a nice story!

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Love

He neefrd one thing to be superior in and proved it. She needed to know he was relinquishing control out love not necessity. She could see his true love towards her.

sf1134sf1134over 1 year ago

Dump the shrink.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

Fisherone said it best.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All those 'alphas' cant beat a girl in boxing lol where do you find these wimps and a guy that skinny would get his ass beat in boxing easy those guys dont hit hard.

Arinderk75Arinderk752 months ago

I did a little boxing on a firebase in Vietnam. I quickly realized that one should have arm that reached to one's ankles to be any good as a boxer. I like reading your stories; and thanks for sharing your boxing expertise and experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveRomantic@SubmissiveRomantic
I'm just a guy; married for fifty one years to the same wonderful woman. My stories are based upon aspects of my life, are usually romantic in nature and feature strong dominate woman/girls and the guys that love them.