Some One has to be the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found Kris still sitting at the front desk, her attention drawn to the computer screen in front of her. I told her that Michelle said she would close up when they left.

"How is she? She didn't get hurt too badly, did she?

"You knew that this would happen?

"Of course I knew. I've fought both of them. I know Michelle is strong and that she thinks she's a lot better than she actually is. She has no defense. She's a banger; she's got knockout power with either hand; but she's got to be able to hit you to win. In all of her previous fights, her opponents all tried to slug it out with her. She's never fought someone like Sean. First of all, he's got a lot more experience than she has. He was an amateur fighter in Ireland. He had a record of 22-10. All of his wins were by decision and all of his losses were by knockouts. He wanted to turn pro, but was convinced by his trainer that it wasn't a good idea. He was the kind of fighter that nobody wanted to fight. He always looked like the underdog. So, whenever a fighter got beat by him, it was really bad for their career and if he won, it was no big deal because he was expected to win. Sean's style can make the best fighters look bad even in winning. I know; it took me nearly three full rounds to figure him out and thirty seconds to knock him out. I knew he would make Michelle look bad. I just didn't know how badly he would beat her before she quit."

"She didn't quit; he did. He refused to hit her anymore."

"That makes sense. Come on, let's go upstairs and open a bottle of wine. Judging from scene in the ring, we'll have plenty of time before we can start the editing of the DVD."

"I can't believe Michelle would want a copy of that fight."

"Oh, it's not for Michelle, it's for Sean," she said as she opened the door that revealed the staircase up to her apartment.

The End

Thanks as always for reading my stories, I look forward to your comments.

12