Some Time with Jackie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very good at this. Your turn." She said before sitting up. Her hand pushed down on my erection while she sat up. I walked to the bathroom trying to hide my tented jeans from view. Somewhere along the way my erection had escaped the waist band and was standing like a flag pole.

I closed the door and opened the toilet. I hoped taking a piss would relieve the painful tension that had built up. The second I touched my cock stream after stream of cum shot out of my hitting inside the toilet. I groaned quietly so she wouldn't hear me. I washed my hands and cock off before zipping back up. I decided to hide the quarter under my belly button. It wouldn't take her long to find it. I hoped.

I came back out and saw that she had pulled her tights back into place. Disappointing but the vision of her bare legs was still fresh in my memories. The movie had ended and she had chose a show to watch while I was in the bathroom. I laid down with my head in her lap and I could feel an intense heat radiating from her crotch. She started feeling up my neck and shoulders immediately. At her touch I had sprung back to life. She kept massaging down my back but about halfway down she got up and sat down on my shoulders while continuing to search. What I wouldn't give to be an owl at that moment. She kept going and when she reached my ass she slid down further, dragging her ass across my back. She felt up my ass again, slowly and thoroughly when she slid her fingers along my crack. She massaged down my legs and back up and between my thighs where she took a bit more time and kept brushing against my testicles. Annoyed that she couldn't find it she huffed. "Turn over." She demanded.

"Okay." I said hesitantly. I hadn't thought I would get as hard so fast. I regretted the belly button idea. I turned over beneath her and she sat on top of my crotch. Her muff was rubbing against my cock and making me harder with each second. She started out at my shoulders again and slowly traced her hands down my torso, brushing my nipples and down my stomach. She scooted back a small bit and I was thankful her skirt covered me up. She reached under my shirt and came out with the quarter.

"Got it. My turn." I gulped. "Thank you John." She said suddenly. "This is the most fun I've had in a long time." She smiled sadly as she got up and went to the bathroom.

I felt bad. Here my sister was spending the night with me and having fun and all I could think of was running to the bathroom to fuck her over the sink. My erection fell as I felt more brotherly.

She came back out and sat next to me. "Sorry if I made you feel sad." She said. " I just had to tell you, because I haven't been close to anyone in a long time. At least like I am right now." She added. "With you." She gazed deeply into my eyes.

"You didn't, don't worry. I'm having a great time Jacklyn. I thought you'd get bored hanging with me for the night. And I understand. The last time I felt this close to someone was when we were kids and played constantly." I said as I looked into her beautiful grey eyes.

She smiled. "I love you, John. And I hid the coin somewhere you will never ever find it."

I laughed. "I love you too, Jackie. And I doubt that very much." She laughed and sat down on my lap and laid down. Her ass was once again propped up on my lap and I felt myself spring to life yet again. A few minutes later I had determined that she hadn't hid it on her strong arms, soft back or muscled legs up to her skirt.

I gulped. I reached up under her skirt and I started feeling up her ass, her tight ass wiggled after a couple seconds of me searching and I decided to push into her ass crack a bit to see how she would react. She pushed her ass out further for me to delve deeper. Her leggings and panties were tighter against her ass because of the pressure I had applied. I reached down between her legs whilst rubbing her ass down to her pussy and pulled my hand back. She was on fire and I felt a wetness on my fingers. I did it once, twice more and determined it was not on her ass. I did it once more and said. "Turn over, please."

She rolled onto her back and continued to watch the show. Her breasts were pressed against her blouse and her crotch was elevated up on my lap. I licked my lips. I wanted to taste her. I started on her shoulders and worked my way down her chest and down her sides to her stomach. She smirked.

I nervously started to feel around the edge of her bra. I was about to feel up my sisters small but perky breasts. My erection was against her thigh and was beginning to ache again. I started to massage her breasts in small circular patterns from the outside up to her nipples.. She didn't stop me, so I added more pressure to my massaging and she closed her eyes with a little moan. I think she was enjoying it because she was starting to push against my hands.

I started moving my hands down her body again, after reluctantly deciding the quarter wasn't on her soft wonderful breasts. I started on her upper thighs and slowly moved my way up. She was squirming at my touch which was turning me on even more. I wanted to tease her. I moved back down her leg and back up towards her pussy. I could feel the warmth radiating off of her.

I was under her skirt but I still couldn't see anything. All I could do was feel. I moved my hand over her muff. I could feel how wet she was. I started by moving my hand up and down her lips. She started to squirm and gyrate on my lap. I moved my finger up towards where her clit might be and I felt something hard. I traced it and it was circular. The sneaky little girl. I pressed down on the quarter lightly. A small moan escaped her lips. I removed my hand from beneath her skirt and sat her up on my lap. "Found it." I said. I smiled knowingly.

She let out a small sigh and looked over her shoulder into my eyes. She bit her lip and said. "You've got to get it. To prove it." She was staring at me lustfully. Her eyes never leaving mine. I took hold of her zipper and slowly moved it down on her skirt. When it reached its limit. I slid my hand down her toned stomach, under her tights and down her panties. She had started panting at my touch. I passed over a small patch of hair, maybe a landing strip and got to the quarter. I honestly thought that she would be sporting a full bush. I passed over the quarter momentarily, my eyes never leaving hers. I slid my middle finger between her lips and up her slit to the quarter. I pressed down on the quarter and she shivered. I moved the quarter a little further down and drenched it in her juices. She bit her lip. I passed between her lips once more and pushed a little father in before bringing my hand up her slit, brushing her clit on the way out. I pulled the quarter from her panties and tights and kissed it. "Got it." I said licking my lips.

She shivered again, this time harder. She moved off my lap and said. "Okay, your turn. You better hide it good. It's been way too easy so far." She said, her eyes had a hazy look to them. I walked to the bathroom and without a second thought I placed the quarter between my testicles and my anus. I clenched and walked out and laid on my back. Without hesitation she sat on my crotch, grinding against my cock again.

She quickly searched my chest, knowing I wouldn't put it higher than my pants anyways. As soon as she reached my pants she unbuckled my belt, and unzipped me. Before I could think of what had just happened my pants were on the floor and she was feeling up my cock. Moving slowly up and down its shaft and circling the tip. She took her hand away for a second and a strand of precum that had soaked its way through came with her. She licked it off. She moved her hand between my legs and placed her finger on the quarter, like she knew it was there from the start.

She smiled and took my boxer briefs and threw them across the room. They landed in the fireplace on top of the logs and burned away quickly. She giggled a bit at that. She took a hold of my cock and started to stroke it slowly. "Now where is that quarter?" She said in a teasingly playful tone. She took my testicles in her other hand and started to play with them. She was jacking me off. It felt amazing. I moaned against my will and she got closer looking right at the head of my cock. "Is it here?" She said as she licked my tip. "Or here?" she said as she licked up my shaft.

I was going to cum, I could feel it building quickly. "Maybe here." She said as she started lick on my right testicle and suck on it. She then took it all the way in her mouth. My eyes rolled back in my head. My sister was giving me a blowjob and it felt like the most amazing feeling in the world. Pure ecstacy. She moved a finger down to my ass and stuck it in just a bit, but it was enough. I came so hard I groaned. Jet after jet of cum splashed in her mouth and she kept on sucking. I had grabbed her head and was holding her there and once the last shot finished in her mouth, I collapsed. She licked and swirled her tongue around the head and when she took her mouth off my cock, she kissed it.

She held up the quarter. "Found it" She said slyly. "My turn." I couldn't speak. That was so intense. She got off me and held her hand over my eyes. I couldn't ask what she was doing. A second later she said. "Have fun trying to finding it." She gave me a wink.

I took a moment to find my strength. I sat up and she laid in my lap immediately. A grin was fixed on her face. I wasted no time in searching. She was wearing a snap button black blouse and so I pulled open her blouse with the satisfying snaps as it was opened. Her blue lace bra was now exposed to me. She giggled. I pulled her into a straddled sitting position on my lap and pull off her shirt. With one hand I unhooked her bra and with the other I took her perfect perky breast into my hand and squeezed it and pinched the nipple. She let out a moan. I pulled the bra off and she pulled my head into her breasts, that I started to kiss, lick and suck on. Her moans got louder. I had her right breast in my hand, her left in my mouth and my other hand was groping her ass. I was starting to feel animalistic. She shivered. And shivered again. She clamped onto me as her body convulsed. Had I just made her cum?

I laid her down on the couch when she relaxed her grip on me. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. I could see her purple butterfly panties through black tights and my erection was already harder than steel. She flipped over and I played with her ass. I grabbed her and felt her supple, firm ass and I was enjoying it. She was squirming under my touch again. I slid my fingers up and down her pussy pushing into her more with each pass. She was moaning. Finally, I grabbed her tights and pulled them off her body. I traced my hand up her thigh and looked at her panties. They were soaked. I rubbed her slit through her panties and slowly pressed my middle finder into her hole. She dropped her head down and moaned. "Damned quarter, where are you?" I said with a grin. She laughed into a silent moan as I pressed down on her clit.

I traced around the edges of her panties. Her aroma was intoxicating. I wanted a better smell of her. I wanted to be closer to her. I hooked my fingers into her panties and pulled them down her legs. I brought them to my nose and sniffed. It was heavenly. My sister lay on top of me completely naked and I was feeling, pleasuring, smelling, and watching her while my fully erect cock was sitting between her thighs. She kept on squirming and her thighs were stroking my cock. I could feel her small patch of hair against my thigh, it was so soft. I put my hand on her ass and I grabbed it and played with it. I slid my hand across her ass and down into her crack and put light pressure on her anus. She responded by pushing back on my finger and I slid in to my second knuckle. She was very tight. I slid out a bit, then I slid back in a bit. I slowly fingered her ass until she started moaning louder, and louder. I felt her clench even tighter around my finger as her body shook. I withdrew my finger and I started to move down her legs again and across her slit.

I laid her down on her back. I put the throw pillow that was against the arm rest under her ass. It raised her ass off the couch so I could get to her easier. I dropped down to my knees in between her legs, and she looked at me lustfully with glazed over eyes. I brought my face closer to her lips and took note that she had a small triangle of black hair pointing down towards her clit. I breathed in her aroma and I could feel precum start to drizzle out of me. She was addictive. I breathed on her and she moaned. I stuck out my tongue and I flicked her clit. She spasmed a little. I licked her labia from her ass back up to her clit and back down again. I took her clit in my mouth and I sucked on it gently while I put one finger back inside her ass. She arched her back. She tasted heavenly. I never wanted to stop tasting her. I thrust my tongue inside her as far as I could go and licked along her g-spot on the way out. I twisted one of her nipples. With my other hand I continued to finger her ass while I licked her from g-spot to labia to clitoris. She moaned and moaned. After a few minutes the grabbed my head and held me against her crotch as she bucked uncontrollably against my face. Her juices ran down my face. I might suffocate from her holding my head into her crotch or drown from her juices flowing into me. I would've died happy either way.

As I pulled away I could see a string of cream running from my face to her slit. I ran my finger along her slit and brought the string of cream to my lips. It was delicious. I sat on the couch next to her and rubbed her thigh with my hand. After a few moments to relax she sat across my lap facing me. My erection was flat against her stomach and she was getting sticky from my precum that oozed from my cock. She smiled at me.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to find it. But I'll give you a hint and one more try." She smiled coyly.

"Okay, and what do I have to give you for this hint?" I asked, knowing, regardless of the demand I'd do it.

"Only one simple thing. You have to give me a kiss." I laughed. After all we had just done, stopping just short of making love. A kiss was what she wanted. I had wanted to kiss her since this day had started and now she wants one.

"Deal." I said pulling her in close to me.

She stopped me from kissing her. "It is in the one place you haven't checked yet." She said. She grabbed my cock and started to stroke it, and she leaned in closer and began to kiss me. Before I could register what was happening, she raised her hips off mine, held my cock in place and thrust herself onto my cock. My eyes opened in surprise. She had me inside her all the way to the base. Her eyes were screwed shut and she held onto my face with the kiss and a hand on the back of my head.

She breathed out and back in sharply as time continued to march on. "Didn't expect that to hurt as much as it did." She said with a shaky smile. I looked down to where I was inside of her and saw blood running from her.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked shocked. I was personally because I was more of a shut-in, but she had been dating and I had expected her to had lost her virginity a while ago.

"Not anymore." She said as she slowly lifted herself from my hips and back down again. I didn't know what to say. I was fucking my sister, or she was fucking me. It didn't matter. I never thought I would end up having sex with her and I was the one who took her virginity. My mind was not working right.

She moved slowly at first but started to pick up the pace after a minute or two. I wasn't going to last very long. She was tight and wet and hot. She kissed me again and I kissed back. My arm wrapped around her waist and held her close as she bounced while my other hand was on her ass. I parted my lips and her tongue invaded my mouth and I invaded hers and I felt something ridged and round under her tongue. I pulled it into my mouth and I started bucking into her hips. She started to shiver and her pussy's walls clamped onto my cock like a vice and I kept fucking her and her moans turned to screams. "Oh, oh, oh god, oh god John. John. John!" she screamed and I slammed myself into her hips as I came. I felt like a cannon, firing shot after shot deep into her. I held on to her as she spasmed with each shot that filled her. She let go of my lips and was breathing hard while leaning against my shoulder. She kissed my cheek once she got her breathing under control.

I was spent. My cock slid out of her pussy along with a mixture of cum, cream and blood. She was so soft. Her body felt great against me. "Thank you John. I love you so much." She started crying.

"I love you too Jacklyn, always have." I said as I hugged her. "Are you okay?" I whispered into her ear.

"I-I-" she stammered and moved off of my lap and cuddled against my arm. "I feel stupid, I guess. I don't know what's wrong with me." She said.

"What do you mean? Nothing is wrong with you." I said looking at her, but she avoided my gaze.

"I need to think John. I'm sorry. Thank you so much for tonight." Tears streamed down her face as she grabbed her clothes and ran to her room. I sat on my couch for an hour or so going through everything that had happened. I turned on some random show to fall asleep to when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and I heard my mom on the other end.

"Hey John. Did I wake you?" she asked. She sounded excited.

"Nope, I've been up thinking. What's up?

"Oh good. Well umm, Dan, you know the guy I went...am on a date with?" I looked at the time on my phone. It was almost three in the morning. "Well I should've told you and Jackie sooner, but I've been seeing him for a while. I only told you about it today to make sure you two wouldn't bug out."

"That's great mom, but why do you sound so... awkward?" I said skeptically.

"John, you're eighteen now, and Jackie is twenty. Do you think you can handle yourselves for a few days on your own?" she asked without explaining.

"Sure mom, we can handle ourselves for the weekend."

"Well, I mean for a bit longer. Dan invited me on a trip. I wouldn't be back for..." She paused.

"How long mom?"

"A month. I know it's long, but I really like him and I know how responsible you two are. I can send you money for food and everything." She sounded excited and nervous.

I didn't even think about it. She deserved to find happiness. "Have fun mom. You really deserve the time to yourself." I said, imagining more than I ever should be and feeling shamefully hopeful at the same time. "I'll tell Jackie. She'll understand."

"Really? Oh my god, John. Thank you. I'll call you often to let you know what's going on." She sounded like she was crying, but happily. "And please look after Jackie, she's going through a lot and I know she is gonna need someone to talk to. Send me your bank details and I'll deposit money to you for the month. Please make it last. You are the responsible one in the house." I laughed. "I love you both so much."

"I love you too, have a good vacation mom." I hung up and my mind started coursing with thoughts of a whole month that I get to spend with Jackie and see just how close we can really get. I smiled and laid down with my head on the pillow that Jackie had came on. It was still damp and had her heavenly scent radiating from it. I fell asleep with thoughts of Jackie running naked running through my head.

12