All Comments on 'Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 05'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite

great job buddy I first read this series over a year ago and am happy with how you ended it very excellent ending

irishmike73irishmike73almost 11 years ago
Thank You

I was afraid you weren't going to finish the story, but I'm so relieved that you finally did. I'm glad they ended up together, after all the stupid stuff they did.

Great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks so much

Thank you so much for finishing the story. I enjoyed and I do hope to read stories about Nicola and her brother Kevin. So I willl be waiting for those stories.

prodigal27prodigal27about 10 years ago
Omg

I found this story a long time ago and lost it and finding it again was just so amazing this is absolutely my favorite story on here just amazing I mean there are a few things but fucking overall this is top ^_^ I will now venture into your other stories.

SWIM21SWIM21about 10 years ago
Thank you for this story

As the child of two parents who both ruined their lives, this story hurt like hell to read. No, they're not related, but they're even more self-destructive and stupid than Lexi and Adam. The terrible irony, though, is that Lexi reminds me so damn much of my half-sister, who I didn't even know until I was 17 and whose name happens to be Alexandria, of all things. As hard as it was for me to read this, I don't see how you were able to write it. Watching the people you love the most in the world destroy themselves is almost worse than doing it to yourself. I know because I damn well almost ruined my own life too because of drugs and sex addiction. Hell, part of the reason I'm even on this website at all is because of that last bit. Still, coming across stories like this one and remembering all the things that have gone wrong in my own life make me realize how much worse things could be and it gives me hope for the future. I'm only 24, and while I might feel like I'm 44, I won't end up like Liam or my father or my mother. I'm not going to give up, and as strange as it sounds for me to feel this way after reading a story on an erotica website, I've learned to take what I can get. Again, thank you for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
finally!!!

I am so glad these 2 knuckleheads got together - I am sorry for all the time they wasted though but I understand the reasons for it. thank you for this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thankyou oh so much

such a wonderful story. i have never read a story that had so much love,hate and sadness and happiness through the whole story.it was just incredible how you put it all together without losing track of the characters and the story line. thankyou.now i have to go cry again.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
A story with many ups and downs

The five chapters of this story are a roller coaster ride. They are a times as emotionally wrenching for the reader as they are for the characters in this story.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Crap

Too many people involved. They didnt love each other it was list and she was fucked up from the beginning. I jumped from chapter 2 to the end. Just don't see it.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Olebill

Ok first off, I got you the first time, thanks for reminding me five months later that you still don't like it. Secondly, how can you judge a story by skipping half of it just to get to the end?

Too many characters? That's your deal, I'm sorry I tried to write something with a little substance to it.

Lexi was fucked up? Of course she was, she was being molested by her father, found out she was a bastard, torn away from her family and friends, it would fuck anyone up.

I don't know what your deal is but try not being a dick and see where that gets you.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Thank you

I just could not put this down. A real tear jerker in places but a true story of love and conflicting emotions. I would love to read if they stay together and finally make a loving relationship out of all the fuck ups.

MrBentleyMrBentleyabout 6 years ago

This was the most fucked up, but best written story on this sight, it just pulled you in. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have given this story 5 stars but you turned Adam into a sociopath. Obsessed with a hunger of such narrow scope that no one else in the world mattered except possession of Lexi. He lost every other person he loved because of it. I have to think that Adam maybe what you are. But, I could be wrong.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

What a sad sad story! A well written story. Life sure sucked for a few people in this one but life is what you make of it. I hate when good people die even in a story. I feel the ending was missing a few paragraphs but it ended okay. I scored all 5 chapters 5 big ass stars! Some even in the Nova stage, lol. Thanks Clancy, you did well. I hope you return soon and take up writing again! I hope your well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Coastal Vegas to Hawaii in a day aside, this is a good story. It's messy, obviously, buts its good. Find myself agreeing with others that Adam is showing sociopathic tendencies with his obssession with Alex, but given her own issues maybe, just maybe, they have a happy ending in store for them. Best part of the story is definitely Adam and Alex's relationship and how they try to overcome it. Be it love or obsession, Adam leans into it, clawing at it in an attempt to own it while Alex leans away, doing her best to escape it. Clearly neither is particularly healthy, but it's interesting to see how two extremes can just as easily destroy lives and eventually lead two people back together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES