Someone Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

After a few minutes, Cheryl nuzzled up to Mike and said, "My period is over, so what do you think, handsome -- Do you wanna fuck?!"

Mike was startled. "What did you just say?!"

Cheryl smiled and asked again, pronouncing every word very distinctly. "I asked you if you want to fuck!"

"That sounds like a possibility," Mike said with a growing grin. "But, what's with the f-word, Miss Goody Two-Shoes?!"

Cheryl began to circle Mike's chest through his shirt with her fingers and said, "As part of my ongoing sex education I've decided to expand my vocabulary. Talking to Carol across the street and the other girls at work, I've noticed that everybody says 'fuck'. They say it a lot, so I decided -- you know what? -- fuck it! I'm gonna say it too!"

Rising to his feet and offering Cheryl a hand, Mike said, "Okay then! Let's go fuck!"

The couple strolled hand-in-hand to their bedroom. Mike pulled Cheryl's top off over her head, exposing her perfectly round and inviting breasts. Cheryl pushed down her shorts and panties and kicked them off her feet, then helped Mike peel off his shirt and shorts. Mike pulled down his whitey-tighties, exposing his semi-erect dick. The couple embraced and began kissing each other hard, tangling their tongues in each other's mouths. Still clutching each other they fell onto the bed. Cheryl writhed in delight as Mike sucked on her nipples. "Ooh, yeah, suck my tits!"

Mike felt a flash of excitement, hearing Cheryl say "tits". It was another word that she had avoided in the past. Mike's excitement grew, and so did his penis, when Cheryl introduced another new term with, "Honey, let me suck your cock!"

Instead of just going down on Mike's cock -- he loved hearing Cheryl speak that word -- Cheryl swung her body around to present her bushy-blonde and dampening vagina to his face. In a classic 69, Cheryl took his cock into her mouth while Mike worked his tongue through her pubic hair and began lapping at her labia.

"Oh god!" Cheryl moaned. "I love sucking cock! I'm a cocksucker, and I love it when you eat my pussy!"

Mike loved hearing Cheryl talk dirty for the first time ever! He actually had to suppress the urge to cum in her mouth, but he knew he couldn't hold back for too long.

"Oh god, I'm almost there!" Cheryl screeched. Mike pushed his tongue deeper. "Oh, god baby," Cheryl squealed, "I'm cumming! Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh!"

Mike scrambled around to line up with Cheryl and in one motion, pushed his cock into her.

Then he decided to fantasize some more, and he did it out loud. "Oh, look at you baby! You're fucking that guy from the hospital, aren't you! His cock is deep in your pussy!"

Cheryl joined in the fantasy. "Oh yeah, Mister! Fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock. Bigger and thicker than my husband! Fuck my pussy! Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh! I'm cumming again! Now show my husband how you cum in my fucking pussy!"

The sounds and the images were too much for Mike and he let loose, shooting his cum into Cheryl as he grunted loudly, "Ahhhhhh!, Ahhhhhh!, Ahhhhhh!"

Flopping back onto the sheets, Cheryl started laughing out loud while trying to catch her breath. Her laughter was infectious, and Mike joined in.

Mike turned his head to connect eyes with Cheryl and he said, "Wow! I think that was the best ever! What has gotten into us?"

Cheryl smiled and said, "I think we both know, and we have to keep it going!"

Mike didn't even leave the bed to clean up and neither did Cheryl. They just held each other, both of them dribbling sperm, and drifted off to sleep.

A repeat performance

The morning brought Saturday and another chance to sleep in a little. Cheryl woke up just as Mike was beginning to stir. She went to the bathroom to pee, then used a wash cloth to tidy-up her crusty vagina. She winced as she picked the dried sperm out of her hairy snatch. As she finished Mike entered the bathroom, gave her a quick morning kiss, and lifted the toilet seat to take a leak himself. While still pissing, Mike yelled to Cheryl, "Do we have any plans today, Honey?" There was no immediate answer.

When Mike reentered the bedroom, he saw that Cheryl was on her back in the middle of the bed. She smiled seductively, spread her arms and legs wide open, and said, "I think I'd like to fuck that vasectomy guy from the hospital again!"

"Oh, you would, would you?" Mike said as he stepped toward her. "You want to feel his big cock in your pussy again? Well, I think that could be arranged."

Mike began to stroke himself, preparing for another round of fantasy fucking. The young couple went at it with vigor. Cheryl spewed profanities and spouted phrases like "Fuck my pussy better than my husband does" as her husband wantonly pistoned her. They both enjoyed orgasms that almost eclipsed the night before. After a few minutes of cuddling, they got up, got dressed and got on with their usual Saturday chores.

In mid-afternoon, Mike saw that Cheryl was talking to someone on the phone. When Cheryl said, "Okay Carol, I'll see you later", Mike knew that she'd been talking to her friend across the street.

Walking in Mike's direction, Cheryl asked, "Honey, do we have any plans for tonight?"

"No, not really," Mike answered. "I guess we could catch a movie or something, but there's nothing on the agenda."

"Okay, well I think I'm going to go out with Carol for a while then," Cheryl casually informed him. "You know, she still misses her ex, in a way, but she's trying to get on with her life. We're going to go to a club that she knows to have a drink and let our hair down a little. You don't mind, do you Honey?"

Without much expression, Mike said, "No, that's fine. I can hold down the fort for a while tonight." Inwardly, Mike was apprehensive, wondering what to expect when a 24-year-old beauty and her attractive, 34-year-old, nearly-divorced friend "let their hair down a little".

Cheryl ventures out

At 7 PM Carol rang the doorbell and Mike opened the door. He was amazed by Carol's appearance. She was wearing a tight fitting little black dress, cut so low in the front that most of her boobs were visible and so high in the back that you could almost see her ass. When Mike complemented her on her looks, Carol told him, "Wait until you see Cheryl! I loaned her a top and a skirt, since we're about the same size!"

A minute later, Cheryl entered the room and Mike could only say, "Wow!" Cheryl's lips were a glossy bright pink and she was wearing a black mini-skirt and a white halter top, tied around her neck and reaching almost to her navel, which was well exposed. One thing she wasn't wearing was her wedding ring. Stepping close enough to hug his wife, Mike quietly said, "I can see your belly button, and both of your nipples!"

"I know!" Cheryl giggled, making no real effort to speak quietly. "Carol says this outfit is perfect for tonight." Then, placing both hands around her navel, Cheryl asked, "What do you think about me getting my belly buttoned pierced? Most of the girls I know have theirs pierced, and some of them are pierced in other places too!"

"I don't know," Mike replied sheepishly. "I, um, guess we'll talk about it later."

"Okay then!" Cheryl chirped. "Well, I guess we'll get going. I can drive, Carol."

Cheryl gave Mike a quick kiss on the lips, and as she strolled toward the door, both tits swaying in her halter, she said, "We shouldn't be too late, but you don't have to wait up if you get sleepy, Hon."

Mike thought to himself that there was no way that he could sleep with Cheryl and Carol, the dynamic duo, out on the town!

Carol directed Cheryl to a nightclub that she'd never heard of on the other side of town. When the two ladies entered and began to look around for a table Cheryl couldn't help but notice that black guys outnumbered whites by about five to one and white women outnumbered black chicks by roughly the same ratio. Carol and Cheryl found a booth toward the back of the big room and ordered drinks. After a few minutes, Carol waved to a tall and muscular young black man walking their way.

Carol stood up and said, "Hi Reggie! I'm so glad you could make it tonight! This is my neighbor and good friend, Cheryl." Cheryl was not too surprised when Reggie gave Carol a hug but she was shocked when her friend gave the big black man a lingering kiss on the lips! The ladies took their seats again and Reggie said he was going to get a drink and would be right back.

"Carol!" Cheryl said, obviously astonished, "I don't believe you! You split from your white husband and now you're hooking up with a black guy?!"

"I'm actually hooking up with three different guys and they're all black. I think my ex, Bob, will be the last white guy I'm ever stuck with! You know, it really is true what they say!"

"What do they say?" Cheryl asked.

Carol laughed and replied, "Once you go black, you never go back, Silly! I'll bet you've never been with a black man, have you Cheryl?"

"No, of course not! I've never been with anyone but Mike. I haven't even kissed anyone else since Mike and I started going steady in high school."

Carol shook her head in disbelief, hearing just how innocent and inexperienced her younger friend was. Then she smiled and said, "I think every white woman owes it to herself to experience sex with a black guy."

Reggie returned, set his drink on the table, then took Carol's hand and said "let's dance!" While Reggie and Carol were bumping and grinding on the dance floor a handsome, 30-something, white guy approached.

Smiling and exuding plenty of charm, the guy said, "You look lonely sitting here all by yourself. Do you mind if I join you?"

Cheryl politely replied with a "please do" and they each introduced themselves. His name was Brett and Cheryl was struck by how genuinely good-looking he was. He was nicely dressed and wore gold neck chains and diamond earrings. His thick black hair was pulled back in a tight, straight, ponytail reaching more than half-way down his back. Cheryl wondered to herself what it would be like to be with a man whose hair was longer than hers! Compared to Mike, Brett was certainly someone different.

Just as Brett was scooting his chair closer to Cheryl, Reggie and Carol returned to the table.

After another round of first-name-only introductions, the customary small talk got started. Cheryl was concerned that she might say something wrong and embarrass herself, but she had no need to worry. Brett did all the talking, telling everyone how successful he was, how much money he had, how he knew everyone who was anyone, and bla-bla-bla. Cheryl turned toward Carol to see if she was listening and saw that her friend and her black suitor were totally lip-locked as they eagerly ran their hands all over each other. Cheryl turned back toward Brett, who abruptly stopped talking and leaned in to kiss her lips.

Cheryl recoiled in her chair, shocked at what had occurred. She had done it! For the first time since she met Mike as a teen-aged girl she had kissed another guy! She decided that it felt pretty sweet, so she leaned toward Brett and kissed him some more. A few minutes later, both couples were going at it, hot and heavy. Cheryl felt almost dizzy as Brett French kissed her, and she jumped a bit when he began to caress her boob with one hand intruding her halter top. Brett continued to kiss Cheryl's lips, then he nibbled at her ear and kissed his way across her chin and down, pausing to suck that super-sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder. After several passion-filled minutes, both couples took a break and came up for air.

Carol and Cheryl's eyes connected and they smiled at each other. Then, Cheryl saw Carol's expression change. Carol pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows, then with a look of concern, she mouthed the words "your neck".

Cheryl muttered "excuse me" as she stood up from her seat and dashed to the ladies room. Staring at the mirror over the sinks, Cheryl gasped in shock. She had a big hickey on her neck, growing larger and darker by the second. "Oh my god!" her inner voice screamed at herself. "My first night out and I'm going to come home with a hickey! Mike is going to be so pissed off!" Cheryl was furious and she muttered "that son-of-a-bitch Brett" as she charged out of the rest room.

Cheryl rushed back to the table, stood in front of Brett and angrily spat, "You jerk! You gave me a hickey! What the fuck were you thinking! We're finished! We're done!"

Brett grabbed Cheryl's arm hard with his hand and snarled, "No, we're not done! We're finished when I say we're finished, you stupid little slut!"

Reggie jumped to his feet and grabbed Brett's arm, twisting it backward and causing him to yelp in pain. Then Reggie said loud and clear, "Touch her again and I'll snap your fucking arm in two! Now hit the road!"

After he had stepped a safe distance from the table, Brett turned and shouted, "Fuck you, slut! Fuck you all!" Reggie kept an eye on Brett until he was out the door.

A couple of minutes later, still-trembling, Cheryl said, "I don't want to go home and let Mike see this fucking hickey, but the fun is over for me, so I guess I better go and face the music. If you want to stay, Carol, maybe Reggie could drop you off."

"Oh, that's no problem," Reggie offered. "I'll take her home."

"In the morning!" Carol added.

Cheryl got home at about 10:30 and braced herself as she plodded toward the front door. She was hoping that Mike would be asleep but knew it was unlikely. Sure enough, as soon as Cheryl opened the front door Mike stood up from the couch and started toward her to give her a kiss. Then, he stopped in his tracks, his jaw dropped open and he shouted "What the fuck is that on your neck! I can't fucking believe it! Where did you go! Did you do it! Did you fuck somebody?!"

"No Mike, I didn't fuck anybody, although I thought you knew it was a possibility. Everything started off real nice and totally turned to shit!"

Cheryl started sobbing and said, "I'll tell you everything in the morning. I just want to go and cry myself to sleep!"

Mike fought off the urge to follow Cheryl to their bedroom and waited an hour before checking on her. She was asleep. Mike eased himself into bed without making any contact and eventually dozed off himself.

In the morning -- it was Sunday -- Cheryl woke first and quietly got up and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Mike joined her a half-hour later. He waited for her to say something.

After refilling her coffee cup, Cheryl broke the ice. "I'm sorry again about the hickey, Mike.

Carol and I were having a drink at a nightclub and this guy named Brett joined us. He seemed real nice at first, and I'll admit it, I kissed him, and I liked it. That's the first guy that I've kissed since I met you eight years ago, but he turned out to be an asshole (another new profanity)! I guess I'm out of practice, because I never even knew that he gave me a hickey until Carol pointed it out. I called him a jerk and he called me a slut, and he left. Carol got a ride home from a friend of hers named Reggie. And that, Honey, was my fun-filled night out!"

Cheryl deliberately excluded details about Reggie, deciding that information about Carol's black boyfriend was not all that relevant.

After sitting silently, and taking two sips of coffee, Mike said, "Well, you know, it might be a lot better for you and me to just fantasize. It seems to be working for us, and it would be a lot safer for you."

Cheryl responded earnestly with, "I know, honey, and it has been working pretty well, but I'm not ready to give up on our experiment just yet. I mean, the next guy will just have to be better, right?!

Mike sighed in resignation and said, "Yeah, I guess so." Then, trying to make Cheryl feel a little better, Mike said, "But, you know, that hickey does look pretty sexy on your pretty little neck!"

Cheryl smiled, gave Mike a kiss, and said, "That's one of the reasons that I love you so much. You always say the right thing to cheer me up!"

That evening, when they went to bed for their customary Sunday night romp, Mike interrupted the foreplay to ask Cheryl, "Are you going to be thinking about that guy, Brett, who gave you the hickey?"

"Hell no!" Cheryl declared. "I'm putting that shit-head (another new profanity) out of my mind!" Then Cheryl's temper mellowed and she smiled and said, "I think maybe I'll think about Carol's friend, Reggie, instead!"

Revelations

On Monday morning, as she got ready for work, Cheryl took her wedding ring off and set it aside before doing her makeup. The top of her hospital scrubs had no collar, making her new hickey hard to conceal. She did the best she could with some heavy makeup but it was still visible to anyone looking closely.

At work that day, a couple of nurses kidded her about it, and while they were at it they mentioned that they'd noticed that she stopped wearing her wedding band. Cheryl sort of shrugged it off, saying that she and her husband were "working through some issues in their relationship". When one nurse asked if her husband had given her the hickey, Cheryl simply answered, "No."

Word spread quickly around the hospital and Cheryl found that she was getting a lot more attention from some of the male employees. A couple of young doctors went out of their way to smile and share a little chit-chat. Cheryl didn't mind the attention at all and the next morning she made no attempt to cover up the fading passion mark on her neck.

Tuesday night, Cheryl and Mike found themselves in bed making love to one another. Cheryl had instigated the intercourse. Mike had not been entirely into it and it was starting to look as if he might not be able to finish. As Mike began to slow his in-and-out motion Cheryl decided to attempt some verbal inspiration.

Cheryl whispered toward Mike's ear, "You know, Honey, one of these nights you'll wish that you had my pussy all to yourself. But you won't because I'll be in bed with someone different, and I'll have another man's cock inside me, making me cum all over it. I almost can't wait to have another cock fucking me. Fucking me hard, deep in my pussy. That's all I can think about right now!"

Cheryl's gentle taunting had the desired effect and Mike came to life, picking up speed and intensity. In a couple of minutes Cheryl shrieked with an orgasm and Mike moaned loudly as he emptied his balls into her almost simultaneously. They stayed on the bed, kissing and touching in the afterglow. Mike felt the urge to follow-up on the words that his wife had whispered.

"So, are you making progress in finding someone to, um, be your partner in the experiment?"

Cheryl decided to be a bit coy, since Mike seemed to be turned on by a little teasing. She smiled and said, "Well, you know, I'm still testing the water, but I'm getting a few good nibbles and I think I'll be able to reel something in pretty soon."

Mike smiled back at her, kissed her, and snuggled close to go to sleep.

Wednesday morning when Mike sauntered into the kitchen to get some coffee he found his wife scrambling around. "Honey," Cheryl said, "I lost my cell phone. Would you help me look for it?"

As Cheryl scampered off to double-check the bedroom Mike decided to check the most obvious place, her purse. When he rummaged through the handbag he found a small plastic case.

Opening the case he observed a blister pack of birth control pills. Half of the pills had already been popped out.

Meandering back from the bedroom, Cheryl hollered, "It's okay Honey! The phone was on the floor, next to my nightstand." Approaching Mike, she saw that he was standing still, holding up her packet of pills in one hand.

"You need these?" Mike asked with a look of consternation. "I would have thought that you would be using condoms."

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers