Someone Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JJ pulled Cheryl's nearly naked body close and said, "I don't have condoms. I don't like to use them. It's better for both of us to go bareback (Cheryl had never heard the term before). You know I'm clean because I have to be tested for infectious disease in my business. If you want me to I can pull out before I cum."

"Bareback" just sounded so wickedly exciting that Cheryl quickly rethought the condom requirement and said, "Okay JJ, we'll go 'bareback' and you'll let me know when you're ready to cum." In that fleeting moment of rational thought, Cheryl was glad that she had taken the precaution of using birth control pills, just in case.

JJ led Cheryl into his bedroom where she saw his other piece of nice furniture: a queen-sized bed. It was nicely made up with clean sheets, a plush comforter and four fluffy pillows.

Cheryl wrapped her arms around JJ and said she liked a man who knew how to make a bed. JJ smiled and said, "I was hoping to take a beautiful woman to bed tonight, and now I am."

JJ pulled down the covers and Cheryl climbed onto the sheets and lay on her back, outstretching her arms, welcoming JJ to join her. JJ snuggled close and said, "Lift up your ass and take off your panties. Show me the pussy that you want me to fuck."

Cheryl did as instructed, lifting her butt off the mattress and pulling her thong off in one swift motion.

"That's the hairiest pussy that I think I've ever seen," JJ chuckled, causing Cheryl to blush. "Ah, look at you, you're blushing! That's another thing that I love about white women! Now that you've proven to me that you're a natural blonde, you can shave it smooth for next time."

The words "next time" resonated in Cheryl's mind, but she was focused more on "this time" as she smiled at her soon-to-be lover and said, "JJ, why don't you just shut up and fuck me!"

JJ chuckled and simply said "okay." He lifted Cheryl's head and slid two pillows under it, sensing that she would want to watch as his cock entered her. Then, supported by his muscular arms, JJ moved into position over her. He lowered his face to touch hers and they kissed passionately. Breaking the kiss, JJ whispered, "We're going to take this nice and slow, an inch at a time." Cheryl twitched nervously when she felt JJ's cock touch her pussy lips. She looked and watched in amazement as the first three inches entered her.

Cheryl was almost having an out-of-body experience. She could feel, and see, that a Negro penis was pressing into her vagina, but it almost seemed unreal. Then, she verbalized internally, "I'm doing it. I'm actually fucking another man! My husband is at home, waiting, and I'm getting myself fucked!"

Cheryl instantly lost her train of thought when she felt another two inches of JJ's big black cock pressing into her pussy. She looked and saw that half of JJ's length was inside her. It felt incredible, pressing against every centimeter of her velvety walls. JJ then began to move in and out. "Oh god, JJ!" she muttered. With each downward nudge JJ pressed further into her. Cheryl began to grunt "Oh," with each movement. Then the shrieking started as Cheryl felt an incredible orgasm sweep over her. JJ picked up speed and said, "I'm all the way in." Cheryl looked to see that her pussy had swallowed the entire cock and she wailed as she came a second time. Then JJ shifted into high gear and began to seriously fuck her.

"Does that feel good, baby?" JJ asked, causing Cheryl to gaze into his eyes.

"Oh yeah! Better than anything!"

"Better than your husband?"

"Oh fuck yes! Way better!"

"Tell me you love fucking this nigger cock!"

"Oh shit yes! I love fucking this cock!

"Say all of it, baby," JJ insisted, slowing almost to a stop to prompt Cheryl.

"Yes! Yes! I love fucking this nigger cock! It feels so fucking good in my pussy!"

Cheryl shook her head uncontrollably as her third and most-powerful-ever orgasm overtook her.

Suddenly, JJ slipped his hands under Cheryl and rolled over onto his back, putting her on top, and keeping his cock buried deep inside her. Cheryl shook the hair away from her face and hungrily kissed JJ's lips. The two of them began humping in rhythm with each other and Cheryl came again. The fucking went on for longer than Cheryl ever thought possible. She was about to beg JJ to let her rest when he groaned, "I'm gonna cum! Climb off, baby!"

Cheryl pressed her body onto JJ's and squeezed her pussy to grasp the cock invading it.

"No! No JJ! Cum inside me. I've got to feel you cum in me!"

"You sure, baby?!"

"Yes! Yes! Cum in me! Fill me with your sperm!"

"Arrrggghhhh! Arrrggghhhh! Arrrggghhhh! Arrrggghhhh!" JJ roared as he spewed his load of sperm deep into Cheryl's receptive pussy.

For a couple of minutes, Cheryl sat on top of JJ, still impaled on his big black cock. Then she leaned down to kiss his lips, and allowed herself to slowly roll onto her side, next to JJ on the bed. For a while, they just smiled and gazed at each other. JJ was the first to speak.

"You said your marriage is already shaky. What do you think is going to happen if your belly starts swelling up with my black baby in it?"

"Well, that's not likely," Cheryl assured him. "I'm on the pill. Good thing too because I've never felt so much sperm! The condoms were just an extra safety measure. But don't worry, JJ, I won't ever bring them up again. I love fucking you bareback and feeling you cum in me! It was incredible!"

JJ smiled and asked, "So, is it too early to ask you for a second date?!"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Cheryl retorted with a grin. "I've just had the best sex of my life, and maybe the best time of my life. I would love to do it again, with you!"

JJ said, "Why don't you come by tomorrow, around noon. I'm off on Saturdays and we can fuck for a couple of hours then."

"Oh, that sounds so good, JJ, and believe me, I'd like nothing more than to fuck you tomorrow, but I always spend Saturdays doing stuff and hanging out with my husband."

JJ looked disappointed. "So, I guess that you and your husband are still hoping to stay together and make your marriage work."

"Yeah, JJ, we're trying."

"That's too bad," JJ said, leaning toward Cheryl to kiss her mouth. Cheryl didn't know quite what to say or think, so she just quietly enjoyed the kiss.

To be continued in Someone Different Ch. 2