Someone Fucked My Mom

Story Info
A discovery that changed my whole life.
1.2k words
3.12
76.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TommyBX
TommyBX
33 Followers

My name is Tom. I'm 22 years old and the story that I'm going to tell you has changed my life forever. I'm not gonna lie - I'm not an overly attractive guy and women are not interested in me. Most of my life I've spent in front of a computer playing video games. As you may guess, that lifestyle has serious consequences - I've gained extra pounds and became an even more unattractive fat guy. My parents divorced some time ago and since then I have only lived with my mother. Some of you may call me a parasite because I didn't move out. You would be probably right. My mother's name is Megan. She is a 44-year-old blonde who, especially after her divorce, began to pay more attention to her appearance. She does gym on a regular basis, a few times a week. Her social life is way interesting than mine. She is often invited to various events and has many friends. My mom works in a large corporation and as far as I know, she deals with advertising and marketing there.

Guys like me are never invited to any sort of party. That's why I was really surprised when I was invited to a birthday party of one of my friends from college, named Sara. Well, she wasn't the most attractive female, but was I in the position to be picky? Hell no. I figured other girls would be there as well, and maybe I finally meet someone. Therefore, without hesitation, I agreed to come. The event was to take place on Friday, in a place outside the city. Namely, in Sara's parents' guest house. Due to this location, everyone was to be guaranteed accommodation. I told my mom that I was going to such an event, which met with an enthusiastic reaction from her.

On the event day, about 3 p.m. I was slowly getting ready to leave because I wanted to visit a shop earlier to buy a gift. Suddenly I got a text from Sara.

"I have the flu. Party canceled, sorry," she wrote.

This Friday was supposed to be completely different for me. By the way, to this day, I don't know if the event was really canceled, or maybe they just made fun of me.

My mother usually came home later from work on Fridays, often even in the evening. I decided to not tell her that I'm not going to the party and locked myself in the room. At 8 p.m. from my room, I heard the clatter of high heels, the voice of my mother and a man. I'm sure I've never heard this man before. Not more than a quarter of an hour later I began to hear strange sounds coming to me from the living room. What can I say - they were moans and screams - as if I were hearing a sound from porn.

I didn't know that my mom was dating someone and most of all, I didn't know what to do in this situation. What he was doing to her, maybe he was hurting her - these thoughts couldn't get out of my head. Oddly enough, this whole situation was starting to turn me on. Our house was monitored - cameras were placed outside the building as well as at the entrance and in the living room. I wasn't sure if I should do this because after all, it was none of my business, but the curiosity was stronger.

I decided to check what is happening. I grabbed my laptop and logged on to CCTV monitoring. The image I saw, changed my life forever. I was deeply shocked. I saw a stranger muscular man with abs, who was about 40 years old, fucking my mom from behind. This view was so insane and weird, at the same time. It looked like a porn movie. At that time I thought maybe I should go out of my room to check if this is real, but I decided not to. Quickly I plugged my earphones into the laptop to hear better. My mom was naked. She was wearing only 6-inch high heels, which I found really sexy. The body of my mom looked great, but to be honest I was never thinking about her in that way. Because well, she was my mom. I'm not gonna lie - this whole situation turned me on and made my cock hard. After a few moments, that guy slapped my mom in the ass.

"Get on your knees, bitch!" he said.

I need to point out that my mom is a self-confident and successful person, and she never lets anybody to disrespect her. That's why I was really surprised. He sat on the couch, and she obediently followed his instructions. At this point, I was able to see him from a different angle and one thing terrified me. His cock was massive and when I say this I'm not exaggerating. I don't know what exactly size, but from my perspective, it looked like 8 inches long and really thick. That cock was fully hard in front of my mom's face. Then, she started to lick it - from balls to head. After a few moments, he got up, grabbed the cock in his hand, and put it into my mom's mouth. Her mouth was filled with his cock and that image was devastating to me. He started to push it really deep and fast. She wasn't able to take full cock in her mouth but was very close. I don't know how she handled that. He was gagging her with his big cock, and she was barely able to breathe. I don't know how long it was, but for me, it was almost forever.

After some time, he suddenly pulled out cock from her mouth and started to cum. The load was pretty massive, and he shot all over her face.

"You are a really good cocksucker, but I need to train you more," he said.

I don't know what it is supposed to mean. He ordered her to bring him beers and clean up. She went to the bathroom, and he was relaxing on our couch, drinking beers. When she got back, they started talking.

"Who gave you this stupid flower?" he asked while pointing to the flower standing on the floor.

"It's a birthday present from my son. Isn't it lovely?" my mom responded.

After a couple of beers, he suddenly got up and came closer to the flower. It was so strange - he directed his cock at the flower. Despite he wasn't hard at this time, his size was still impressive. Then he started to piss on the flower. While he was doing this, he was talking to my mom and laughing. I don't know how much water, or should I say urine, the plant can take, but that volume of piss was for sure too much. I don't know exactly how much it was, but it looked like he was pissing for like 45 seconds constantly. My mom didn't even protest, and that was the most humiliating thing for me even happened.

As you can imagine, after a few days the flower wilted. I didn't ask my mom why because I already knew the answer.

End of Chapter 1.


TommyBX
TommyBX
33 Followers