All Comments on 'Someone Like You'

by dizzyupdreams

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
So lovely.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

I really really liked the interaction here. The hottest part was the tension. Keep it up!!! So super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not bad

I gave it 4 stars because there was face slapping, which turns me off completely. If this kind of activity is in the next chapter it will be very disappointing because it will cause me to stop reading what otherwise is a well written, hot story. Should this occur I will downgrade my vote and take you off the list of those I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I've read this story a dozen times and I figured you might appreciate a comment. I think this is by far my favorite story on all of literotica. It has all of the sadism and BDSM style I love, with passion and romance and tenderness between the couple that is amazing.

I can only hope I can have a relationship like this some day, where we can mix romance and bdsm so flawlessly.

koala011860091koala011860091over 11 years ago
Very... uh... stimulating...

I really liked this as an exploration of the guy being a sadist, while clearly loving her intensely. The way he built her up so she would cum from pussy slapping alone - ablsolutely mind blowing. I blew something else too, but that's probably too much detail...

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous