Someone Like You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breathed in. His fingers on her nipple were very distracting. How was she going to get him to nibble at the other one? Her nipples were so sensitive right now. How was she to say she was a dirty little whore though? Good girls didn't do that. She'd prided herself on always being a good girl. Good girls didn't enjoy being spanked though. She'd liked it a lot though. A lot more than she was even willing to admit to herself. How could she say those words though?

He slapped her breast and watched the weight move. Her breast weren't the biggest he'd ever seen but they were a nice size with a nice weight. "Do you not want to be my girl? Is that what it is?" He smacked her tit again before licking up her neck and whispered in her ear, "could you imagine how good it would feel right now to have my tongue tracing your opening, licking your little clit until you screamed my name? Shoving in and out of your pussy while I pull on your nipples and bite your neck?" He took his hands off of her completely. "All you have to do Jennifer is tell me who's you are. Tell me that you're mine, completely."

When he phrased it like that he sounded like an idiot. Of course she was his. She loved him more and more each day. How could she not be his? "Benjamin, of course I'm yours. Completely." He moved down to kiss her lips for the first time since they started this game. His lips were dancing against hers feverishly and his tongue was exploring her mouth as though they'd never kissed before. To be honest they probably had never kissed like this before. There were no secrets now.

His hand found its way to her neck again and he squeezed lightly as he traced her lips with his tongue. He squeezed a little harder than he had before. "Do you like this? Do you like knowing that if I squeezed a little harder I could take all of your oxygen?" She nodded at him. It was thrilling to feel the strength in his hands, to know what they were capable of.

As his hand held on to her throat as he moved his mouth down to lick one of her nipples. He was rewarded with a moan that he'd never heard her make before. He brought his hand up to her other breast digging his nails into the area he'd smacked before landing on her nipple and squeezing. Just as he was squeezing he bit into the other, trying to use the same amount of pressure on both. Her hands were in his hair trapping his head where it was. She was moaning like a madwoman and he hadn't even done anything to her yet.

He sucked as much of her nipple as he could take in his mouth and bit down. Bit down hard enough to mark her. Probably hard enough to where she was going to sport a nice sized bruise. She was his and he was going to mark her as such. Anytime any one saw her they were going to know whose she was. She cried out loud for the first time. He wasn't sure it was from pleasure or from pain. Maybe it was from both. There was still so much about her that he didn't know. In repentance he snuck his hand lower to rest on top of her mound.

Between the aching of her pussy and the bite mark she wasn't sure which needed more attention. Her nipple was throbbing, but it wasn't just pain. She liked it. He was licking around the mark, taking his time and tracing it with just the tip of his tongue. His hand felt so cold against her skin, cupping her most delicate pieces. Even though he was still working her nipples she could only focus on his hand. Why wasn't he moving it? Why was he just keeping it there? She needed him to move it. She needed something. Anything.

"Sit on the chair." He didn't say it as an order or tell her to do it, he simply knew by saying it that she would comply with his wishes. As soon as she sat in the chair he wanted to attack her with his mouth. He wanted to show her how much this meant to him. But that's not how this was supposed to unravel. Not yet at least. "Knee's six inches apart." Her knee's opened for him. "I'm rather enjoying myself little one. Are you enjoying yourself?" He didn't really need to get the answer he was just stalling. Teasing her.

She nodded her head, not wanting to anger him anymore. This was all so exciting, and the air hitting her was driving her crazy. The air was so cold and she was so hot. "I am enjoying myself very much so." She'd give him any answer he wanted right now so long as he gave her what she wanted.

"Was this what you thought it would be? Did you think you'd enjoy yourself? Or that you're precious Benny would be this much of a pervert?" He ran his fingers along her slit, feeling how wet she was, "my it seems like someone else is a pervert as well." Her face reddened but she gave no response. He knew his words would embarrass her, but he had to gauge her.

She heard the slap more then she felt it on her cheek. He was chastising her for not giving him an answer. They already knew each other well enough for her to know this. "No, this wasn't what I expected, but it is better somehow."

He slid a finger inside her, rewarding her for answering. "What do you mean better?" He just kept getting shocked by her answers. If she was really into this then they were better matched than he could have ever hoped for. He wouldn't have to hide who he was from the person he was in love with.

"I want to say that I don't like this, that it freaks me out, but I can't. Good girls aren't supposed to like stuff like this Benny. I've always been a good girl. But this... This feels so good. In a way that I couldn't have thought it would." The blush was creeping back into her cheeks. "Ben, you still want me even though I'm enjoying this right? Even though I'm a freak and not a good girl? Right?" What if he was one of the guys like that? Her mind started racing. What if he was one of those guys that only liked this stuff in the dark and didn't want their loves to want the same things?

Her mind kept racing until she felt his lips dancing across her face, "sometimes you're so silly Jen, so silly." He kept attacking her face with kisses until she was giggling with him. "How could I not want you still? How could you not mean the world to me now that we're better matched than either of us thought?" His finger was sitting idly in her canal, not moving as he amassed his attack on her face. "I love you so much, so much," he whispered licking her ear, "wanna move this to the bedroom?"

Normally a declaration of love amidst sex wouldn't count in her opinion. Jennifer had seen a lot of her friends fall for guys that would only tell them that they were in love if they were willing to sleep with them or during sex. But that wasn't love, that was lust. This though, this was love. This was love with no secrets hidden away.

The declaration of emotion had chilled her body some, but not by much. She was still naked and her body was still on fire, but it was manageable now. It wasn't clouting her judgment anymore.

For example, she was painfully aware that he was still clothed while she was completely naked. She wasn't self-conscious about her nudity, but it just seemed wrong that he was still so clothed and she was so naked. And there was also the fact that he seemed to know what he was doing and she was a novice. They'd both come to each other as experienced lovers but in this field his knowledge far surpassed her. The clothing only made the vulnerability more distinct.

"Jenny, I want you to lie down on the bed and not move," he muffled out while searching through her drawers, drawing her attention from her thoughts.

She complied, a little scared of what was going to happen next. Her head was spinning from what all was going on. Wasn't this a little too fast? Was she really willing to do all of this?

The question was answered by the fact that she was lying on the bed and her breath was escaping in short, excited pants. Her body had never felt like this before. For her body to feel the way she had to want this. She had to like it.

He smiled at her before diving into her closet and muffling around before peaking his head out behind the door and grinning fiercely. "It's not what I'd normally use, but it's going to have to do since you don't seem to have anything else." The puzzlement must have shown on her face because he held up four scarves. "My love, we're going to tie you up."

"You want it so I can't move?"

"I do, I want you to know that everything I'm doing to you is what I choose. You won't be able to move, and I'm going to gag you so you won't be able to talk. You'll be completely at my mercy." His grin was devilish and she was a little anxious about this. "

"I'm not sure I want to be tied up..." she let the thought trail off and was amiss almost instantly. His face fell. "Can we only tie up my arms, in the fashion of compromise and all?"

"Baby, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do, but there are so many things to try. So many things that I've never tried because I never had someone willing to do these things with me that wasn't a one night stand. We could do so many things together." It seemed like he was talking more to himself than he was to her, but after a few more mumblings he finally looked up to her and continued, "all I ask is that you try things. You don't have to complete them but you should at least try them. After all, how are you supposed to know what you like if you don't try them at least once in your life?"

That was a very valid point. She'd never been tied up before so how was she to know whether or not she liked it? Biting her bottom lip and nodding she gave him all the trust she had.

He moved quickly, tying tight knots around the bedposts of her bed. She'd always wondered why he'd smiled when he first saw her bed, well now she knew. Almost if on cue he told her, grinning, "I've always wanted to do this. This bed tempts me every time we sleep in it."

When he was done his task he looked at her seriously, "I'm going to try everything and we're going to see what you like, to see what I like. Like I told you I've never had anyone past a night before that was willing to do these things, so I only know the basics of what I like."

The unknown was almost as equally exciting as it was terrifying, and this was no exception. She was scared beyond belief, but she wanted to do this with him. Why not explore all of these things while she was still young enough to enjoy them. All of these things she wasn't supposed to like that her body was responding to.

Without meaning to she felt herself testing her confines, pulling enough that it hurt. He chuckled as he watched her, he'd been a boy scout and learned to tie these knots at a young age, there was no way she was getting out of them unless he took her out of them himself.

Taunting her he asked, "are they up to par?"

"You're not going to leave me like this all night are you?" Her voice raised an octave. She hadn't thought of that before she'd allowed him to do this. What if he didn't let her out? What if she had to go to the bathroom? All these thoughts were flooding her brain, but a warm tingling was spreading from in between her thighs to the rest of her body. This fear turned her on.

"If it pleases me I will. One of the first lessons you're going to have to learn slut is that it doesn't matter what you want. The only reason you're here and the only reason I want you is for my pleasure, nothing more or less." This wasn't true. He was madly in love with her, but this was a role and if he was only ever going to get to play it once with her he was going to play it up.

"Oh look the little whore is upset that all she is a piece of ass." Her face had fallen and he felt horrible on the inside, but in order for either of them to learn he had to be hard on her, at least at first. His hands stroked her face in a vain attempt to sooth her. "I thought you wanted this; for me to want you like this?"

Thoughts raced across her face as she collected her thoughts, "I do want this because it's a part of you and I want every part of you, but I don't want to be just a piece of ass to anyone." She knew her role in this, and her role wasn't to speak like that, but she couldn't help herself. All of those things he was saying to her!

He tried to fight the smile on his face, although he was pretty sure he was losing that battle, "My pet, you're going to have to get used to me talking to you in this manner because it pleases me to do so. It's kind of like me hitting you, not because you did something wrong, but simply because I want to. This is just another version of that." There was so much to explain to her, so much he wanted to teach and learn with her.

"And if I don't like it?" She asked defiantly.

"Well since I've got you tied to the bed and there's no one to save you, I don't think there's anything you can do about it. Plus all I would have to do is leave and you'd have to call someone in here to rescue you while you're spread wide open like a common prostitute." To emphasize his point he trailed his fingers along the inside of her thigh, "imagine what everyone would say if they found out that you allowed this to happen to yourself."

Realization hit her quickly; there really was nothing to be done about any of this. He could do virtually anything to her and there was nothing she could do about it, and she'd allowed it all to happen.

"Of course I wouldn't let anything happen to a fine piece of pussy like yours. I have better plans for you." He laid down on the bed next to her, "so you shouldn't worry that pretty little head of yours." Stroking down the center of her body slowly he asked, "do you know what a safe word is?"

This was one of the concepts so basic she did indeed know what it meant, "it's a word you use during sex to say stop."

Nodding his head in encouragement he continued, "yes that is exactly right, I'm glad even a dumb slut like you knows what that is." Even he was having a hard time with his words right now, but that didn't stop it from being exciting. His erection was straining against his pants in a very uncomfortable way. "Your safe word is going to be coffee."

"Why coffee?" She asked, confusion clouding her features.

"There's very little chance of you saying coffee during sex, and it's how we started, so I find it fitting." Even in this small little gesture she found comfort. He was still the same guy, even if he didn't seem like it at all.

His hand was trailing around the sides of her breast now and she was getting back to the place where it was hard to think. She knew she should be objecting this more, but she just couldn't find it within herself to. "Coffee is easy to remember," she found herself saying before she knew it.

He started to kiss down her body, avoiding all the places she really wanted his mouth to linger. The trail of soft kisses started at the side of her neck, then he kissed down to linger in between her breast, he licked slowly down to her belly butt, where he planted the softest kisses before stopping just shy of her mound.

Moisture from where he kissed was clinging to her skin with the air embracing it. She was shivering from both the sensation and the temperature chance. He was really trying to drive her mad.

Quiet whimpers were escaping her body filling her with embarrassment. "Can you please do something to me? All of this teasing is driving me insane." As soon as the words were out of her mouth she remembered she wasn't supposed to talk like that. She was the silent partner.

The pain she felt on her boob was no shock, she'd spoken out of turn and punishment was required. It still thrilled her. The sensation swept straight from her breast to her vagina.

"What do you think this is slut? I thought you had more patience that some whore that just wanted to get fucked. I thought all women wanted more foreplay, more attention to them. So here I am trying to be all nice and shit and you're telling me it isn't what you want?" He wanted to do something to her just as badly as she wanted something done to her. His cock was as hard as it'd ever been in his life.

"Benjamin, please just fuck me. I'm begging you. Fuck me any way you like, just as long as you fuck me." She was begging him, straining against her restraints to try and get some satisfaction.

"And what if I didn't want to fuck you? What if I just wanted to turn all of this glorious flesh a nice pink color for my simple satisfaction? Or maybe I just want to leave? I mean there's no use in fucking your pussy since you're a whore. Whore's never have nice pussy; it's always all stretched out and shit." He knew that what he was saying wasn't true, aside from his peculiar tastes she was an excellent lay.

"Can you just do something to get me off, anything? I'm on fire here and I can't help myself." She pulled once more, "you made sure that I had to ask you to do it."

This time the blow came to her mouth, even though it was a lot softer than she had expected. "Maybe it's time I gave you something to do with that mouth of yours since you seem to like using it so much?" He finally started to de-robe.

Seeing him take off his clothes was still an experience for her. Even if she weren't so in love with him she'd still be mesmerized, but it was made so much more because she was. He was gorgeous, breathtakingly so. But maybe it was like that for everyone that was in love?

His fingers quivered with excitement as he took off his clothes. Being clothed had given him some level of comfort because he was less vulnerable than she was. After all it was his fantasy laid out for them to explore. Now he would be more vulnerable. Being naked somehow did that to a person.

"See something you like?" His face taunted her as he asked this. She knew that right now he could do anything he wanted to her and she couldn't say no. She wouldn't say no. Slowly she drug her tongue across her bottom lip and nodded, biting softly against the moist flesh.

"And my pet, what is it you like?" He was taunting her and he knew how rude it was. She wanted something to happen, it was written all over her face, but drawing it out was making it all so much better for him.

"Your cock," she muttered defiantly, but it was ruined by the blush creeping across her cheeks. She'd never been one for dirty talk and this was one of the few times he'd heard her use the word.

"My, my if only your mother could hear the dirty words coming out of your mouth. Maybe I'll take pictures of you like that and send them to her. Wouldn't she just love to know how her little girl is doing when Momma isn't looking?" Just like he anticipated her face fell and she look scared for the first time. Good girls like Jenny never did anything to disappoint their parents.

"You wouldn't, would you? Because if you did that then they'd disown me and then they'd tell all of their friends would tell all of their children and I wouldn't have any friends and I'd never be able to show my face in that town again. You're just kidding right." The words were spilling out of her mouth quicker than she could say them so they kinda mushed together.

"Of course I would. If you haven't noticed yet my love, I'm not a good man. So seeing as I'm not a good man it is entirely possible that it would be something I'd be capable of doing." He walked over to her and leaned in close to her ear, "maybe then I'd be able to keep you for myself forever, because people don't want girls after they find out they're whores."

For the first time real fear swept over her, the first time she actually realized that this could go horribly wrong. No matter how exciting this was, if there were any long term consequences she was going to hate herself.

"Don't worry; I don't want to share you just yet." He'd meant to place relief and doubt in her head at the same time. There was no surprise when both emotions showed on her face.

"What do you mean just yet?" Worry coated her voice.