Someone Like You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean that at some point in time I might decide to share you with someone I trust. It wouldn't be just anyone, even though that would be befitting for someone like you. Maybe you'd like that if I made men pay to have sex with you and turn you into a real whore." The thought of sharing her with someone else turned his stomach. He never wanted anyone else to ever even think of her in that manner, but it was still nice to keep her guessing.

She was too stunned for words. How could this be the man that she was in love with? Just two minutes ago she was convinced that he was in love with her and now she was throwing that thought away. The things he was saying to her were too extreme.

"Now my darling we're going to do something about that pretty mouth of yours?" He stood in front of her, used one hand to grab her by her hair and then shoved himself into her mouth as far as he could go. He was careful to avoid bruising though. It'd be no good if she couldn't talk tomorrow.

He was much farther in than she was comfortable with. She didn't have much of a gag reflex, but it was still there and she was still fighting against it as well as fighting to breath.

She could hear her muffled protests escaping as well as soft gagging noises. No one had ever fucked her mouth like this before. He was fucking it like it was her vagina. She knew for a fact that tomorrow her throat was going to hurt and her jaw was already howling in protest of what was going on.

Finally he pulled out, he wasn't ready to finish

yet and if he kept this up with her pleading eyes he was going to cum. It wasn't time for that yet. There was still so much more to do.

"One day whore I'm going to have to see a group of men fuck your mouth, you give head like a grade A slut." He wiped his penis off on her cheek. "Now are you ready for the real fun to begin?"

She didn't know the answer to that question, but she was willing to find out.

There had been a lot of build-up and she didn't know what was going to happen next. He had her tied to the bed and effectively neutralized. She wasn't sure if all of that had been necessary, at this point she wasn't sure if she could leave even if she wanted to, which scared her a little bit. This wasn't supposed to be something she was into.

"Now my pet," he whispered in her ear, licking slowly up the lobe, "you've done exceedingly well, far better than I had imagined." His hand was slowly traveling down her body until his fingers gracefully danced across her nipple.

She stopped paying attention to what he was doing with his other hand because she was lost in the way his hand felt on her breast. He knew exactly how to touch and tease to distract her and he was using this to his advantage.

Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavy, letting herself get lost in the moment when she felt something press against her lips.

Involuntarily she found herself opening her mouth even wider letting whatever he was pressing between her lips arrive at its destination.

"Mmrph..." was the only sound she could hear herself make.

"I told you love that I was going to gag you, and now that I'm done with your mouth for now there's no need for you to say anything." His cock was still fully hard. The woman he was in love with was bound to the bed, albeit willingly, and gagged. What else could he ask for?

He sat at the foot of the bed and let his hand trial up and down her thigh, "you're doing exceedingly well. If I didn't know you any better I'd swear you're a bigger slut than you've let on. If only Susan could've known how well matched we were when she put us together?" His hand teased along the crease between her leg and her privates.

Her eyes were pleading with him to do more. She wanted more contact. She just wanted to get off.

It was driving her crazy how little control she had, but it was also thrilling. The thought of him being able to do anything he wanted to her was still as exciting as it was before she was gagged, but now she couldn't say anything against it. She just had to let everything happen and hope for the best.

"Now that you're gagged we have to have a different kind of safe word, well more of a safe gesture if you will." He giggled at his own joke before he started again, "if at any point things are too much for you I need you to snap your fingers. Can you snap your fingers?"

She felt like it was such a silly request because they both knew she could snap her fingers, she was always snapping at him when they were running late. But he had to make sure that she could snap loud enough for him to hear during sex. So even though she felt silly doing it she snapped her fingers.

"Good, now we should move on. Have you ever had your pussy smacked?" He knew the answer before he asked this, so when she shook her head it came as no surprise. "I've heard it's both one of the most painful things as well as one of the most exciting. I've heard good things about it, and now you're about to find out my love."

His hand was slowly caressing her inner lips, manipulating them in the way that she had shown him in order to get her off quickly. One finer slid to the center and found her clit and he worked that too in the way he'd been shown. "It's a good thing I already know your body so well, it'll make this a lot easier."

Her body was magnificent. She was struggling against her ropes, not so much testing them now, but really just needing to move. Sweat was lightly decorating her body. Her eyes and hair were both crazy, but in a highly erotic way.

She was so close to finishing, so close to finally cumming. He knew this of course, he could hear her muffled moans through the gag. Right before her hips raised off the bed, the signature move that almost always let him know when she was about to finish he took his hand away. Her muffled curses let him know exactly what she was thinking.

"Now that you're all prepared we're going to start. Since you've been such a good little girl we're going to start off with ten. And I know what you're thinking, ten is a lot, but you'll love it. I'm almost certain of it."

His fingers were tracing her labia still. If he even fiddled with her a little bit she was going to cum, and that's what he'd intended. He wanted her to cum from the spanking, or at least to see if she could cum from it. And he was pretty sure she would.

"Are you ready? You can stop at any time, you know the sign." She nodded a bit reluctantly and he couldn't blame her. This was going to hurt. He couldn't imagine how much it would hurt to have someone smack his penis ten times.

The first smack came in an explosion to her, the kind that you see stars in front of your eyes and everything. From all the time her pussy was super sore. She couldn't believe that anything could hurt this bad. She wanted to scream at him to stop rubbing the area around it. She wanted him to stop touching her in general.

Just as she was about to snap she felt him smack her again and this time didn't feel any better than the first, but he followed it up with four more. The pain was slowly fading into pleasure and if he just hit her a few more times she'd be able to come.

Her hips were making little humping motions trying to get him to do it again. But he was taking his time. He could see she was starting to get into this and he wanted to draw this out. This was more than he could've hoped for.

"Are you okay?" He already knew she was. Her eyes were pleading with him to do more, to touch her more, to do something more to her. "Do you wanna cum my darling? I bet your cunt is so sensitive right now." Just to be cruel he leaned down and blew on it, sending shivers all over her body. "Oh it is."

She watched him get up off the bed even though she was pleading with him to do more. He walked around her as if he were appraising her. If she could've screamed at him she would have. She just wanted to get off! Even if she had to take twenty more hits she just wanted to get off.

"I'm a little shocked at how much you're getting into this my little whore. You really aren't a good girl at all. What a shame..." he trailed off leaving her to drown in doubt for a while, "for them. To think they raised such a good little girl and have her turn out to be a bit of a pain slut. But you know they say one man's trash is another's treasure." He kissed her cheek before resuming his original position.

She was so caught up in her thought that she didn't see him wind up for the next hit. The next five were back to back and she saw stars for a different reason now. After the last hit she was seeing a different kind of stars. Her body exploded. It was a different kind of orgasm than she was used to. Her whole body felt this. He watched as her body convulsed, smiling on the inside that she was able to get off from the attention. He just couldn't get over how great she was at dealing with this. Every second he kept reminding himself that it couldn't get better than the previous second, but he kept getting wrong.

She could tell that he was talking, but she couldn't quite make out the words he was saying right now. Her whole body was happy. Yes she was sore in a number of places. The scarves were digging into her skin, more so since she'd orgasmed and pulled against her bindings. Her ass was stinging badly, even though it'd been quite some time since he'd spanked her. And now her vagina was in fire. It was still thumping even though she'd orgasmed. Small contractions, but it was still intense none the less.

When she finally came to she noticed that he was on top of her. She quickly started making protest. He couldn't have sex with her right now. She was so sore. Even if she was well lubricated it was going to hurt.

"Are you really going to tell me that I can't get off?" he made a face at her and she knew she'd submit to what he wanted. How could she not? Especially after the orgasm she just had.

Slowly he slid into her. This was the first time he'd entered her without a condom. They were both always so worried about having children, but now even she didn't want to protest. He was right about them being so evenly matched. Plus she was still on birth control.

She winced at the pain. It wasn't so much that it hurt too much; the area was just really tender. At least he wasn't trying to fuck her doggy style.

That might've been too much and she might've had to say no to that. But it did feel good to have some penetration. This was normal and something she was used to. She could move her body against his in their familiar dance.

She was so tight right now, not that she wasn't typically, but the extra blood that had made its way down to her vagina was euphoric. He wasn't fucking her as hard as he wanted to. He knew this had to hurt her more than she was letting on, which in essence showed him how much she cared about him, even if he had kinda blackmailed her into letting him.

The fact that this small simple act was hurting her though turned him on. It was an actual physical manifestation of her pain making him feel good and what could be better than that? The whimpers he could hear her try to contain underneath her gag. The way she was trying to fight against her body pulling away from him. It was all more of an aphrodisiac than he could have planned for.

But he had a role to upkeep during all of this and he'd do that, even if he could barely think past his own pleasure. "Your whore pussy is a lot tighter than I'd thought it would be. I can't tell you how many times we've made love and I got tired of it. At least now it feels like there's some life down there." Verbal degradation was something very few girls got off on, but it seemed to really work for Jennifer. He could feel her clench whenever he talked to her. "I mean really we should see if I could get my whole fist up there, it's probably the only thing that would actually get you off. Or maybe get one of those huge dildos you've always made fun of? I always knew you just wanted one of them shoved up your cunt. We'll see if you that'll actually affect you."

Every thrust took effort for her not to snap her fingers. This hurt much more than she was used to. Ben wasn't a small guy from the start and right now it felt like he was ripping her into shreds. Even if his thrust weren't as powerful as they normally were. The skin was just so tender...

"Are you ready for the real fun to start?" He asked as he smirked down at her.

Jennifer was a little afraid to answer him. From what she'd seen of him tonight she wasn't sure if she could handle any more of his "fun." But now that he'd asked she was awfully curious. After a few moments of struggling with the decision curiosity won over and she nodded, a little defeated.

He pulled out of her, which was the last thing he wanted to do at that moment, and stared down at her body. The fact that this might only be a one night thing made him want to push heavy and do all the things he always wanted to, but the fact that in doing so he might scare her off and actually make this a one night thing made him want to take it slow. Indecision tore away at him.

Airing on the side of caution he just started to pump into her. On second thought that might not have been cautious because he knew it was causing her pain, but it was better than anything else he had in mind. A lot better than anything else he had in mind.

Her whimpers were a lot louder now, but there was a mix of moaning in them. She was struggling with how bad this hurt. It hurt, but it wasn't unbearable. It also wasn't entirely unpleasurable. After everything that had happened tonight she was struggling to wrap her mind around it.

He knew he was supposed to be keeping up with the role, but at this point his penis was telling him to stop thinking and just keep doing what they were doing and he couldn't argue with it. The only logical thing he could think to say was, "I love you Jen, I love you so much," as he came.

Both partners were breathing heavily as he crawled off the bed and slowly started to untie her, neither of them saying anything. Neither of them knew what to say if truth be told. She was embarrassed in the worst way and he was scared of her reaction.

As soon as she was relinquished from her bindings he climbed into bed next to her, curling up against her body like he'd done so many times before. One of the things he really loved was how their bodies seemed to fit together just right. She wasn't too short or too tall for him, she was just right. It seemed like overall she was just right for him overall.

Maybe she was perfect for him.