All Comments on 'Something Better'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great beginning

Great start and plot. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it, can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hi there, good read. I really like the dominant side of her. I also really like the build up.

How about there's more build up with oral action before she actually pops his virginity, I'd like to think that she wants "to just grab his head and fuck that cute face" a few times. I also love how you describe eye contact and her smile.

Brandonbrown20Brandonbrown20about 7 years ago
Wow

Great first storry. Really got me into the characters. And dont worry there was plenty of action for me to get off with. I wish i could get seduced like that, my mouth would have been on that dick the moment i saw it lol. Cant wait for part two.

GigglingskullGigglingskullabout 7 years ago
NICE

LOVE the story and hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

Please write chapter 2...and 3......and 4.

Slitz2017Slitz2017about 7 years ago

Very nice i slipped and accidentally put a 4 instead of a 5 :/ i cant wait for more :) Keep up the good work :)

tex4tgtex4tgabout 7 years ago
loved it :)

I like the fact that she feels for him as a person not just a object .She has a soft spot for him . And kinda pissed off the he got abused by his ex makes me feel for her as a person. hope to read more of these two i love love story's :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Gabbi is a nice person helping Casey out. She will help him achieve his repressed desire and forget all about Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Wow now that's a great story. Personally I like stories with more back story & for play rather then just fucking off the bat. Can't wait to read more & def a personal favorite!!

griffin57griffin57about 7 years ago
Nice

very nice start to a possibly great story.

wolf9696wolf9696about 7 years ago
5/5

Excellent ch1...looking forward to ch2...really like that she is sweet when not horny....and aggressive and Dom when she's turned on...:))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great start - keep them coming!

Enjoyed the style and content.

RustyghRustyghabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Sure got my attention and my blood pressure UP. That was hot. I can't wait to read more. The movie is flashing before my eyes. I definitely want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Awesome,story bring on chap 2

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Great Start

I'd like to see you develop the characters in your own writing style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great first Story

Loved the story so i definately hope for follow ups with even better bits to look forward to from these two.

Hope this isn't asking to much but you mentioned usualy writing for a diferent website any chance you can post your older stories here to? Especially if they are also in this category :D

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20about 7 years agoAuthor
Wow

Thank you guys so much for the positive response :D chapter 2 is on the way! I'll be posting my other stories on here soon too and hopefully they'll do just as well :)

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 7 years ago
That was great!

I'm definitely excited to see more of these two. I liked that she really seemed to look at him in a better way, then his ex obviously did and I would like to see Jessica's reaction to the pics they sent her too. I can't wait to see him suck her cock some more and for her to pop that cherry. Only suggestion I have is please don't feminize him...it's cool that he's a bit scrawny and not the most masculine dude, but leave him as a boy and maybe develop some of his self-confidence...with the help of Gabbi of course. Anyway, that's just my opinion...take this in whatever direction YOU want. I can't wait to see more though.

Slitz2017Slitz2017about 7 years ago
5 Star

I agree with WhiskeyIsGood on all points but especially i would love to let him stay boi and not feminized and follow him on his adventures :). Reminds him a bit of Character in SL :)

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20about 7 years agoAuthor
Don't worry

Don't worry guys, he's not about to be prancing around in make up and a skirt anytime soon. He's not the most masculine fellow lol, but this is a dick girl on BOY story. He won't be going through any feminization or anything

DeathcakesDeathcakesabout 7 years ago
I read your tale on Hentai Foundry

Welcome to literotica, I enjoyed reading this for the second time around. I hope there is a follow up.

subpatsubpatabout 7 years ago
Thank you! !!!!

Great beginning to a really really good story.Definitely would love to see her take full control of Casey.

IncognitoBanditoIncognitoBanditoabout 7 years ago

Enjoyed the story, they seem like they have the potential to be a sweet, adventurous couple. Can't wait to see their future intimate acts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

I loved this story and it makes me want to be him so that's a telltale sign of a good story plus I loved how she had that long of a load built up for his face. I look forward to more of your stories and your already on your way to becoming one of my favourites next to whiskeyisgood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dang it!!

In trying to favorite this story, my mouse jumped and hit the one star! I meant to 5 star it, I am so sorry!!! I love this one!

Dangerranger2Dangerranger2about 7 years ago
Boom

This was pure brilliance, loved the build up. The story made my cock twitch and my heart skip. Well worth 5 stars and please keep writing more.

Jen10PaJen10Paabout 7 years ago
Great story

there is no harm or shame in wanting to be with someone like her. I'm just like her and the others like her that I have met and grown to know are the most accepting people that could be on this earth and having someone accept us for who we are inside can open up a much brighter world for all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AWESOME FIVE STAR!!!

Sugarandsalt is a good reference for scenarios but some others could be...

maybe you could include some costumes they have a date on Halloween

or she meets his parents who don't expect him to be with such a goddess.

Or they could go to a club a bump into his ex and some dude

so many possibilities

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Great story...HOT!!!!!

This definitely deserved more attention! His "education" under her expert tutelage would be awesome as he learns to expand his horizons...exploring everything they can explore with each other...really getting to know each others body...asses...any and all shamelessly!

smoothed273smoothed273about 7 years ago
Excellent.

Excellent story .Casey is lucky whether he realizes it or not. Keep up the good work.

NaicisumNaicisumabout 7 years ago
Eager for more fun times ;)

I love the way the background develops before the naughty moments, making us feel more engaged throughout the plot and causes us to become even more attached to these cuties! Keep up the fantastic work!

seldomlastsseldomlastsabout 7 years ago
Very sexy story!

Thanks for sharing! This was great, very sweet. I usually like more femdom but this was the perfect amount for the story, and so darn sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking amazing

I can relate to a situation like this, so it makes it even sexier for me. Keep up the good work!

xxjannxxjannalmost 7 years ago
DamienDeath20... that's one H_ _ _ of a start here at Literotica!!

I've read a lot of authors here and I've got to say this is an outstanding short / intro to your work! I sure hope you're into another chapter or two or a whole damn book!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Bravo!

I've got a cold, so my feedback is purely emotionally driven, but I think you've done really well with this story.

I hope that Gabbi & Casey will find ways to continue their new relationship. Gabbi seems to have plans in mind, and Casey is clearly eager.

redder882redder882over 3 years ago

Yes please write more of these two!

OPPAIJUICEOPPAIJUICEover 3 years ago
So hot

That was amazing start.

sis_pornersis_pornerover 3 years ago
Impressive

I really, really like your style. It's more than sexy enough and the descriptions are superb. You're a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Loved how she couldn’t hold back any more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really, really good. If you haven't read this author's writing, I can't recommend enough to consider adding his collection of stories to your favorites. *****

dreamer_of_urgesdreamer_of_urgesover 1 year ago

Most definitely you have to write more

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Sexy and enjoyable, ... the times that you used 'then' when you needed to use 'than' did bug me some, but that was a minor annoyance, ... you tell a fine tale, please keep at it, .... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story! Great opening chapter to welcome Casey and Gabbie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think this is my favorite literotica story of all time. A potent mix of intense eroticism, sweetness, and gentle dominance. They have such great chemistry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
1857 Followers
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES