Something Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her constant adjusting and moving on top of him was stirring sensations in his groin that would definitely not go unnoticed if she remained in that spot. Heat rushed to his face at the realization that her glorious butt was sitting directly on top of his quickly hardening dick and he didn't know what to do to stop it. She was so sexy, and the position she put them in made him feel helpless to stopping his incoming hard on.

"There! Got it." Finally after three tries, she took the picture and brought his phone to her front, apparently typing the message up herself. But Casey lacked the will to object or give his own approval as he was still feeling the shock waves of her soft tush pressing into his member, "Oh that's the kind of cock you like to suck slut? Well, 'Here's the type of girl I love to fuck.' Annnd sent!"

Although he was a bit apprehensive in the beginning, he couldn't deny he felt slight pride that he seemed to have never had before. The picture looked damn convincing, with Gabbi's head tilted back, eyes closed, and her lips parted, you could just see the top skin of his own pelvis making it look like his pants were down with his hand caressing her breast, and her jacket covered the rest. It truly looked like they were fucking, and he felt giddy for the first time in days. Not worried about the repercussions, just glad that he was able to hit Jessica back a bit. Something he didn't have the balls to do on his own.

Gabbi let him take his phone back and gladly watched as she saw for the first time what Casey looked like when he was happy, looking down at their 'sex' photo with glee. "Wow, it looks great." He said.

"Told you to relax." She playfully chastised him feeling a nice swell of accomplishment herself. But then out of the blue, she felt something twitch against her behind, once, twice, and on the third time it felt as if it stretched a bit along her posterior and remained rigid right there. Within a second she put two and two together in her head and she almost laughed at how it had gone unnoticed until now. She must've been so focused on making the image of them look good that it completely went over her head. Her happy smile from before then devolved into a sly smirk. "Casey?" She spoke.

"Mmm?"

"Something's poking me." Her tone changed and Casey looked up at her inquisitively. It wasn't until she suddenly wiggled her butt on his crotch that he understood what she was talking about. His face then turned hotter than ever before and her smirk became a cheeky grin.

She without a doubt recognized him as a cutie, but up until this point she hadn't really checked him out in 'that' way yet. But she certainly was now. His big blue doe eyes and turning pink cheeks made him look so innocent, and it was enticing the beast deep within Gabbi to awaken. Evidently, he found her attractive, the evidence was constraining in his pants right now. And overlooking his slim form hidden behind that white long sleeve shirt, she found him to be very...appetizing.

Wordlessly she leaned down a little closer, enjoying the horrified look in his eyes as she whispered, "Down boy." Then right after climbed off of him, pulling her jacket back over her shoulders and tugging her top down to Casey's disappointment. She then lowered his right armrest but discreetly did not lower his left, the one that would be separating them. Gabbi had just thought of an even better idea on how to get back at the cunt who dumped him.

Picking up her soda she took another sip from it then started to work her magic, if this boy was as innocent as he looked, then this was going to be fun. "Wanna sip?" She offered her soda to him, also taking notice of the fact that he still seemed so shocked about how cool she was with his hard on, that he had forgotten to pull up his pants. She had a clear view of his tighty whities as she waved her cup near him. "It's rooot beeear."

Casey was starting to have trouble getting enough air. When he realized that she knew about his dick getting hard, for some reason it seemed to make his cock pulse at the thought. Especially with how she brushed it off, in fact when she leaned down like that his belly jumped. And now her offering to share her drink, where her mouth had just been. Was she...flirting with him?

"Uhh..."

"I don't have cooties, I promise." But rather then wait for his own decision which would have most likely taken the whole night. She moved the straw close to his lips and carefully left it there. He looked up at her as her eyes bore into his. It felt strange, like she was silently commanding him to drink, but not in a bad way, his loins continued to pulse at the situation. She knew that in his moment of weakness she could most likely get away with a lot of things, but rather then come on too aggressive, Gabbi felt just gentle pushes in the right direction would be enough to lure him in.

Eventually they both quietly watched the straw slip past his lips into his mouth and he delicately sucked in some of the carbonated beverage. Her grin grew ever so slightly and her eyes drooped suggestively. "Good boy..." She said feeling victorious as her mind began racing with dastardly thoughts and pulled the cup from him. Casey felt a surge in his chest at those two words, his erection seeming to very excitedly agree with them. From where they sat, she was turned towards him leaning against the section between the chairs where the armrest was suppose to go, giving him very little room to move away. "So Casey," she started again placing the soda in the holster behind her. "Judging by how much of a bitch you ex was to you, and how you...reacted to me on top. I'm gonna take a guess and say she never...touched you?"

The teen could hear his heart pounding in his ears, "W-well, we kissed and we...we held-" Gabbi cut him off.

"No no no, I mean touched you..." Suddenly her hand was on his thigh, Casey flinched at the contact and felt electricity where her fingers slid. "Like this?"

She must've inched closer to him without him knowing because before he knew it he felt the armrest trapping him in the seat with her looming over him and her hand quickly ascending his leg.

From this close he could smell her perfume, like a wicked combination of fruit and temptation. It made his head spin, he wanted to say something but he forgot what words were in that moment. He also couldn't come to think of his ex's name.

"Do I make you nervous?" Gabbi asked him, her words barely above a whisper as her hand finally reached it's destination, passing over the opened part of his pants and cupping his entire swollen manhood through his underwear. His whole body tensed as for the first time, he felt someone else's hand on his package. Jessica had never even touched him, she found out about his size when they were texting and she asked him about it. Of course he was bashful, but he thought she would accept him for what size he was. Turns out he was completely wrong on that. But now this Goddess had her hand on him and was lightly rubbing and squeezing him through the fabric, he still couldn't manage to speak and was only able to nod in response to her question. Her grin turned wicked and her eyes locked on his lips. "Good."

She kissed him fully, her lips took his hungrily and her massaging of his package became more determined. Both their eyes shut as her tongue parted his lips and freely explored his mouth while his own rather weekly fought back. His hands hung in the air as if he wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to hug her closer or push her away. Still too stunned to decide. Gabbi lead him in the kisses clearly taking all forms of control over the younger boy, she loved how his tongue seemed almost as shy as himself, it thrilled her to know that right now she was his world and all just because of a little making out. He could taste the flavoring of her lip gloss, guessing it to be bubblegum.

Without breaking the kiss, Gabbi tugged his undies down enough to expose his bare cock. Suddenly Casey became very aware of their surroundings now that his genitals were exposed. Their lips smacked as Gabbi pulled away briefly giving him a chance to breathe, plus she wanted to see his face.

"W-wait, what if someone-" For what must've been the tenth time tonight, Gabbi silenced him but this time by taking hold of his cock and giving it a playful squeeze. Casey's lips parted and he drew in a breathless gasp upon skin on skin contact and a shaky sigh followed after as she began to stroke him.

She shushed him and leaned over to lick at his earlobe, "Shhh, just relax baby." Her words were still not above whispering but they came out slow just dripping with sensuality. Gently she kissed his cheek, then lower on his chin goading him to tilt his head back revealing his unprotected neck all for her to devour. Her lips clicked on his skin as she sucked on the sensitive flesh continuing to rub his boyhood. Much like his whole demeanor, his cock held such a cuteness to it too. He apparently was clean shaven, even on his smallish balls and his size matched up too. With each stroke it practically disappeared in her hand.

Casey's world was whirling, nothing had ever felt so good before, when he masturbated it was his hand down there which he was use to. But now this woman's digits were wrapped tightly around him, tugging his flesh giving off sweet sensations of pure bliss that made his arms finally go limp and drop to the chair, his phone falling to the floor.

He cooed softly at her attention and actually bucked his hips wanting more of her delicious touch. Gabbi bit into his neck eliciting a light moan from deep within him and she practically growled. Her own lust pooling in the pit of her belly making her grip him tighter and jerk him faster. His cute pink tip poked out of her fist at the end of each motion and his pale thighs parted trying to give her better access that his pants were mostly restricting. The boy bit his lip trying to hold back moans but with each passing second the feelings got more intense and kept rushing to his head. He couldn't protest, he didn't want to. He was gladly being taken care of by this Goddess.

Gabbi's fingers found there way through his hair and she moved up to look him in the face. His head tilted so far back she positioned herself over him. One leg straightened out on the ground and the other kneeling beside him on the chair for support.

"Does that feel good baby?" She asked in what almost sounded like a baby talk voice while flexing her fingers to give his balls one good stroke.

That he seemed to like, either that or her talking to him like that but either way he let out a more audible moan. "...Yes." She loved that his voice sounded so high pitched while he was experiencing his first handjob. His fists clenched and un-clenched, grasping at anything they could on the chair to help vent his raging arousal. Especially when she again picked up speed and his mouth fully fell open, each breath released came out shaky, thick with desire. He could feel it building, his spunk churned around with the force of her jerking his small cock. His sack bounced along practically begging to release its load.

Gabbi leaned across from him again to whisper hotly to him, "Are you gonna cum for me?" Frantically Casey nodded fidgeting in his seat, the intense pressure continuing to stack with each rapid heart beat. "Do it baby. Cum for me, cum, cum!" Even Gabbi's voice went a little higher as she felt his dick beginning to tense and swell. Casey took in a sharp breath as the wave of his orgasm hit him like a ton of bricks. He couldn't stop his loud groan when he felt himself explode, his dick lurched and spewed his spunk as hard as it could, his toes curling, his testicles flexing as they released their contents onto Gabbi's hand. "Oh, that's it..." She said in a raspy voice and continued to jerk him letting him ride the high as long as he could, Casey was sure that his vision went blank at least for a few seconds until the feeling began to settle into steady pleasurable pulses, slowly softening overtime. But what really made his cock lurch was when she repeated directly into his ear, "Good boy..." He felt one more spurt of his runny white jizz force its way out at that.

When she eventually leaned back and released him from her delightfully tight grip, she locked eyes with him again. Only this time she brought her hand up between them. She had traces of his cum all over her hand, since he was small enough to almost perfectly fit there, most of it ran out all over her.

At first he felt a bit embarrassed but only until she suddenly stuck her tongue out and licked up some of his spilt seed. His pink cheeks began to turn rosy red as an 'mmmm' sound came out of her own throat as she licked it all up. "You taste as sweet as you look." She said while closing the distance between them again and pressing her lips to his. It occurred to him that she might still have had his cum on her tongue and she went straight for an open mouth kiss, but Casey's mind was still swimming after the most intense orgasm of his life that he didn't even care. And he lovingly welcomed both her tongue and any of his possible sperm.

She leaned further into him this time slowly, rather then intensely like their first kiss, this one was more passionate. She felt like she had just stolen this boys innocence, or at least a part of it. And her heart sang at the thought that she had just claimed some of his virginity.

"Maybe if I play my cards right, I'll get all of it." The devilish thought caused her to moan into the kiss sending vibrations through them into each's core.

Casey finally wrapped his arms around Gabriella and pulled her closer to him, no point in being too shy now right? But as he did that he felt his knee go between her legs due to their awkward seating. It bumped up against something bulging in her jeans, something very...

Hard...

Gabbi jumped slightly and coo'ed much similar to how Casey did just moments ago while she was jerking him. She pulled back again letting their lips click as she did so and stood in front of him. Her expression changed then, still sexy but now she appeared to have an 'I know something you don't know' look about her.

"What is that?" Casey asked, the glow of the long forgotten playing movie was still the only illumination they had but he could faintly make out a very large outline in her jeans straining against their tightness. Gabbi then reached down to lower the lifted armrest again trapping the boy in that seat with her standing before him. He was eye level with her pelvis.

Not saying a word she began to undo the belt and button of her jeans and slowly tugged the zipper down, her panties looked like they matched her bra but he couldn't tell for sure because she was already beginning to push them down. Biting her lip she swayed her hips helping her pants drop low enough to reveal her surprise.

Casey jumped back as it literally sprang up at him.

She had a cock, a big, fat, meaty, cock. Easily over twice the size of his little prick.

Along with a pair of hefty balls hanging low where her pussy should've been. But there was no pussy in sight, just her cock.

He actually covered his mouth in surprise, "You-you're a...a..!"

"Noooo, I'm not a boy." Gabbi predicted that's what he was going to say and figured she'd set it straight for him right off the bat. "I'm just a girl with a little something extra." She looked down at her meat and giggled as she took hold of it in one hand. "Well...maybe a looot of something extra." She said with a wink.

This was when Casey realized why she lowered the second armrest, with her herding him into the back of the chair she had him trapped. "But I...I don't, I," Casey's reservedness came back full force, the sheer shock of this new revelation disturbed him but at the same time, he couldn't look away.

Her dick, while huge looked oddly feminine. She was circumcised like himself, and was shaved similarly too. Her plump hairless balls seemed to sway with each move of her hips. Almost as if they moved with the same allure. He was hypnotized as she started to lovingly stroke it.

"Mmm...I haven't jerked off all week." She purred tilting her head a bit, enjoying the sensation of finally touching her aching member. It was rock hard and throbbing ever since their first kiss. She was surprised it took him so long to notice it trying to burst free of her pants. "I was planning on doing it today when I got home but, hmmm...you got me so worked up Casey..." She hummed his name allowing it to dance out of her mouth as she continued to stare at him, look him over, violate him with her eyes.

Casey still hadn't pulled his pants up, but he felt like even if he did he still would've felt completely naked. The way she was looking at him while she massaged that big cock, made him feel so vulnerable, so exposed and so...so turned on. He couldn't explain it but just watching her move her hand like that, squeezing up that long shaft. Seeing those bulging veins pump blood through her aching womanhood, it was already rekindling the fire in his loins and he couldn't understand why. By no means was he gay, he always use to call himself; 'straight as a bullet,' he had never even looked at another man before in his life and up until now he had never watched anyone else jerk off.

Gabbi chuckled, "Well, it looks like someones enjoying the show." She gestured to his jumping prick, it pulsed in rhythm with his heart and looked like it eagerly wanted to play again. The boy was at a loss, unsure of how to respond so he just sat there slack jawed and hoped an answer would come to him. Only problem was that answer came from Gabbi, "Come here." She beckoned for him with one finger and a series of tingles spread out in Casey's chest. It was like he was watching his own body move forward rather then move it himself. Her cock was inches away from his face. "Give me your hand." He got an idea of where this was going and it unsettled his stomach. But more like with butterflies, not nausea.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" He thought to himself as he took Gabbi's offered hand. "I should be disgusted! Why am I so turned on?"

Before he knew it his fingers were guided to wrap around Gabbi's appendage, "Touch me." She said, "Stroke it." Her words were gentle, but firm and Casey swallowed hard as he watched his hand begin to gingerly grip her there, and with the speed of a sloth it began to move up and down her cock.

It felt different from his own, it was hot, harder, and each vein complimented it's smooth texture while the tip was bright pink and looked smooth. "And tasty...WHAT! NO!" He inadvertently added in his own mind while being silent as the grave in real life. This cock practically enraptured his senses, he couldn't even get his whole hand around it, it was so thick. His brain was going a million miles per second, barely able to form a single coherent thought anymore. Since it was still pretty much just mush from his mind wrecking orgasm Gabbi had given him, he felt like puddy that was being manipulated by the Goddess standing high above him.

"Good boy." Gabbi said again, and just like last time it jolted him. Those words sent such a shiver through him that an unintentional girly moan escaped his parted lips. The tip began to leak a clear fluid that he immediately identified as precum. That must've meant he was doing a good job right? But why did he care? He knew that he should pull away, dive over the chairs and make a break for the exit but some supernatural force must've held him in place there. "Squeeze it a little harder." She guided him and he briefly looked up at her from his seated position. She looked one hundred percent calm, hands now on both her hips and a smug smirk pulling her cheeks up. The look she was giving him made it feel like Casey desperately needed to catch his breath as he unconsciously obeyed her command and squeezed the shaft harder.